Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone

Go down 
+3
ELeiser17
ZFarls
CJDAWGG14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14

Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone Empty
PostSubject: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 am

I'm not trying to call you out in general, but I saw that you were the one who posted about Vick's return on TMB, and I just thought I'd let you knew that the playmaker isn't gone. LT or L2 and the right stick in any direction is how you playmaker on this game. With the new game speed and man coverage being fixed, it really isn't all that effective like it was last year, but it is still there.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 am

Ah, I will have to check it out. I knew it was in last year but

On the madden voice radio show when Ian cummings was on, they said they removed it because it didn't fit into the controls.

thanks for the heads up. Overall, I think its only useful when people are playing 11 man back D and you wait and fix the guys route. Back in the day (05) it was right on the RS with no buttons and the guys made great cuts. I used it on most plays, now its kind of an afterthought. But im glad its still in there for those who like to use it!

Thanks man.

Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 am

I could have swore I heard it was gone. Maybe I am wrong though.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am

nope its officially back
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 am

sgibs7 wrote:
nope its officially back

Yep... just have to hold LT and then use the R-stick to playmaker
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am

We don't know that it'll officially be in the game that drops the 14th, but it's damn sure in this one. Same thing goes for user catching. They hyped up the PS2 version of user catching so much, that that's all I'm doing in the demo to get ready for it when the real game drops, but if its still holding Y, then there's no damage seeing as holding Y is mad easy.
Back to top Go down
Panthersfreak89

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Ya.. I'm not sure if there's othr ways to get it. But I can only get it when I'm out of the pocket because then QB evade moves are disabled... However, I haven't trie L2+Right Stick
Back to top Go down
FLORIDANIMAL

FLORIDANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm

you do it the same way you do it in madden 08
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 am

you cant do it as quick in years past and the way heat is coming this year...im not sure it will be a dependable option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone   Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Zfarls, playmakering isn't gone
Page 1 of 1