Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How about a breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George Allen

How about a breakdown Empty
PostSubject: How about a breakdown   How about a breakdown EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 am

Hello to all, I'm new to the site!

I was lingering the internet trying to find some madden tips on the Redskins playbook. Any chance you guys can do a mini break down on money plays and such from that book?

Sadly they're never the playbook that gets the breakdown from the masses, that honor seems to go to teams like Pitt, Cards, and Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: How about a breakdown   How about a breakdown EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 am

Yeah, we are slowly working our way through the PB's. I cant think of any skins pb users on here, but somebody might have some fire.

So far we have Browns, Bills and Bears. I'll throw in a request for skins tho. Maybe for TWIM
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
George Allen

PostSubject: Re: How about a breakdown   How about a breakdown EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 am

I'd appreciate that, even if they wanted to focus on the Houston Texans playbook that could work. Both of the playbooks offer the same formations minus two sets.

The Skins never get any love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a breakdown   How about a breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

How about a breakdown
Page 1 of 1