Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM Mailbag Question

Go down 
+11
king_jason2
rayneman23
Clutch_Housecall911
lakeo
wangtangkiki
steelersfan0023
Militant X 1
yovani13
Dalton Big D
stritzo
gretzky17
15 posters
AuthorMessage
gretzky17

TWIM Mailbag Question Empty
PostSubject: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 am

Is there a goto play for you on 4th and short near the goaline or a must-have 2 pt conversion, if so what is it?
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:59 pm

why does it matter why steal other peoples plays if u got ur own
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 pm

theres another post called what would you run, alot of good anwsers there
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 pm

how can u maximize the strafe button use? I'm talking about defense mainly...although i wouldn't mind offense strafe tips...

My main concern is user covering and being at the right position..under the ball...?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

stritzo wrote:
why does it matter why steal other peoples plays if u got ur own

no one is "stealing" a play IF they are asking for help. helping others improve their gameplay is what we are all about here at MB stritzo!

gretsky....one of my few plays that i like to go with in the redzone is the Strong: H Twins / Curl Flats out of the Ravens pb bruh.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Alot of people will run zone when u get inside the 10 yard line or atleast they do against me a lot. So I will get in shotgun and run a draw. Of course I will audible if I feel pressure coming
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm

What playbook do you use? I'll use Steeler Empty - Steeler Switch ; Throw to L1 once he moves.
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I use a play similar to that it in shotgun spread: corner strike
motion the slot receiver on the right to the left,put the fl/circle receiver on a drag, u can then put the Square receiver on a curl/slant in,shift O line right-1st look 2 motioned WR&L1(quick reads),2nd look HB,3rd read drag.
Sorry 4 the listing of the WR by console buttons.(This is mainly a 2pt conversion play). HOPEFULLY U UNDERSTAND IF NOT MY PSN GAMERTAG IS P-NERO23

Last edited by lakeo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
Clutch_Housecall911

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:19 pm

I use the vikings and i want to know how to stop teams like raiders or teams with fast receivers that run the snugs and bunch schemes....which mostly consists of slant out, corner and drag routes. Man, zone, blitz coverage, or any set ups that mix in both???
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 am

i have to questions :
How to defend inside streak user catches where they throw once the receiver gets past the LBs

How to better attack curl to flat (PURPLE ZONES) and flat zone combos
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 am

what are your top 5 plays out of any combinations of books to beat man bump n run?

I'll start 1. any mesh concept play with auto motion ex: Gun Y-trips wk-Mesh STEELERS PB
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Do you have any money plays or dots out of the New orleans PB in the shotty tight formation where I could use near the goalline area...I use the raiders. I've been settling for 3 lately.

1 wr ford
2 D HEY BAY
3 murphy or miller
4 schilens
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 pm

rayneman23 wrote:
i have to questions :

How to better attack curl to flat (PURPLE ZONES) and flat zone combos

Deep In routes and streaks
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey guys just wondering what your 3-4 depth chart setup would be for the chargers.
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm

I want to know how do you guy user catch those streaks with your TE I Use the Jets and i can never get a user catch the streak with Dustin Keller?! Do u Throw a high pass and then click on and try to catch it? which would be the best way to catch a streak? alien
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 pm

When motioning and snapping the ball how can you tell who u can motion and snap?, I thought you could motion snap any one who is not lined up directly on the line of scrimmage. I have noticed this is not necessarily true.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

1. will you guys be coming out with a 3-4 defensive guide (BAL/NYJ) soon?

2. what is a solid defensive roster set up for the Ravens to run the 3-4 defense?

3. with all of the popularity of everyone running the 46 defense this year...in my being different....i would like to see at least 3-4 of the 34 defensive plays schemed together. man, man blitzes and blitzes w/cover 1,2,3, 4 behind them that are set up exactly alike.

4. what is a good scheme w/audibles out of the West Coast pb?

~Mili

Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

is there any way to watch TWIM live on youtube?? my computer doesnt have volume and id like to watch on my ps3 if i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM Mailbag Question
Page 1 of 1