Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!

Go down 
+24
king_jason2
robe983
Dalton Big D
Chicago Seven
mp
more cowbell
apathy718
Geordaigs
silence
Larry_A
bahdbwoy
beotos
jordanl95
jordantrav
mr down bad
Militant X 1
mdolla
xHHx_JayNizz
mgcomedy
GunfusedX
Titan
wangtangkiki
wandeezy623
sgibs
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
robe983

robe983

Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 pm

exactly wan.
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

king_jason2 wrote:
@MP there are PLENTY of routes like that one zan showed out of NE in the zona book, if you bought the guide the plays and routes are mentioned, i'll leave it at that. if you are looking for some great unbumps with a nice running counter part i would highly reccomend PITT O wang has his preview out but after getting a lil deeper in the book i have found A LOT of unbumps from this book that are easily made to look like you are going to run the ball. thats what i likes about ZAN's te flip, you get the opp so crazy to stop that quick hitting fb dive that they start bringing people in the box and trying to stop the fb, and boom it opens up the hb in the flats and that unbump with a fast wr is deadly. gotta love the cat and mouse stuff GREAT stuff ZAN look forward to a lil more this week!. i would love to get back to using NE book as im a hardcore pats fan and i love to pass, hoping you can show me how versitle this book can be. and WANG PITT is my official book now lol thanks for the heads up!

I have the zona book and only found 1 play that has that same route. i tried a few from the book and either they didn't work as well or the timing was way off. I tried PITT earlier this season but it didn't click for me.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

sgibs wrote:
Looking back at the matchup the main issue was going against flip trips the 46 bear Cover 3 would have been a GREAT matchup against it. Unfortunaly i used the 44.

I also think you are correct about me running the ball. I siad that right after the game..."should have ran the ball more"

I like hurry up as i like to dictate the pace of the game and it helps me stay in a nice flow

I like 4-4, but I definitely have to audible down from Dime.. Outside C-gap pressure is really easy.. you can get a lot of pressure from the 4-4.. the best way though is to fake blitz with the free safety. You can bring a LOT less people if you fake blitz.. some people say it's glitching.. I'd say it's better than using no-assignment blitzes.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm

wandeezy623 wrote:
it was dime normal 2 man under, i agree with Robe. If you go in practice and pick dime normal 2 man under and show blitz they guys line up the exact same way they did for Ken. Spy the LDT and dop the LDE in a zone and blitz the FSin the left b gap and he will get through without slide protect.

how do you explain the B gap with 3 blitzers? you can't. he used Nickle strong, he most likely just audibled out from dime.

Go look at the J. ware sack
and see if you can notice how the guard and tackle leave him untouched.
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Dime - 2 Man Under

Fake Blitz
Blitz SS
Spy WDT
RE Purple

or

Fake Blitz
Blitz FS over WDT Hip
Spy SDT
LE Purple

Thats all it is... the heat is real nice. I'm sick of people calling good blitzes "no assignments" just because they don't know what it is.

Stay classy San Diego.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

robe is correct labbed it early, the heat is great
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I probably shouldn't have released Kens D on a forum... lol but I was just provin' a point.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:19 pm

robe983 wrote:
I probably shouldn't have released Kens D on a forum... lol but I was just provin' a point.

Robe,

sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm

robe is right this is what he was doing, I tried it out Nickel strong does not leave the line spread that far out, only dime does that and showing blitz puts those two guys in the right b gap just like it did in the game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:01 pm

ok go look at the J. ware sack at 9:35 and please explain to me y the left tackle cant block him?? he just runs right by him, and i didn't see the safety fake blitz at all...
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 pm

1- what is the ''double wide'' play? anybody know what formation it's from and what the setup is?

2- when will the video of Gibs vs Ken be posted?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 pm

SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:
1- what is the ''double wide'' play? anybody know what formation it's from and what the setup is?

1. We aren't going to give out the setup to a glitch. Sorry..
2. It's already posted on MaddenBible's ustream archive. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10061249
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

His blitz is sick if you mix it in with a couple of other blitzes. I've been using it ever since I saw the setup.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:

1. We aren't going to give out the setup to a glitch. Sorry..
2. It's already posted on MaddenBible's ustream archive. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10061249

Is double wide blitz banned in any major tournaments or leagues?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 pm

umm idk, im not sure if its banned in every tournament but i know its banned in some.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't know if there are any major tournaments... It's not banned in EAFL/C4 that I know of..
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

so its legit in the beachs league...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 am

rokket wrote:
so its legit in the beachs league...

yeah i guess... doesn't mean im gonna use it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!   Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sgibs vs Evil Ken TWIM Game of the Week 8:30 PM EST!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3