Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maguffin82

Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

What do you guys think? I know Zfarls and Gibs are predominately xbox guys, but I thought it would be a great way for members old and new to meet and see where they stack up. I personally play solely on PS3.

We can call it the Madden Bible Invitational or something. Maybe the championship game can be part of either MaddenDen or TWIM.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Well Gibs in on PS3 currently so he might be able to get somethin goin but at the same time, we have the franchise goin on and it's a drag for ppl to get their games in on there
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

That's cool. We just have to find dedicated players who get games in on time. I finish work at 5-5:30 and then have all the time to get a game in. If there's eight-to-16 guys willing and able, we could do it.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm

im down
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm

just a suggestion winner gets free winners kit?

if farls and gibs want to do this i can set it up to take some time off their hands good suggestion though!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 pm

let this be on ps3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet   Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Madden Bible Tournament/Gaunlet
Page 1 of 1