Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tourny this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
javi02223

Tourny this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey guys, we all know the tourney is this weekend. I have been playing way to many 5 min qtrs and we know that the 2 min qtrs are just waiting for us. What are your strategies going to be for these quick quarters?
Back to top Go down
NooBLeT

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

eat up clock ..
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Well u will eat clock by playing no huddle so don't worry about that. Just play smart, always kick, and be confident in what you do and play YOUR game like u do online.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 am

How'd everyone do?
Back to top Go down
javi02223

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 am

i showed up to the place and it was only me and another guy so i advanced!

in the middle of the game the station turned off!!! after that i said the hell with it and went to another game stop to watch my friend play.

see you in round 2.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 am

see you all in round 2!

they mentioned Middlebuy but they werent 100% sure. Any idea fellas?

I have to call them back to figure where Im going
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Sgibs go to gamestop.com
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

I did but theres about 5 different MA ones.

I went to the middlbury one last year in the blackstone shops...so im assuming its there again
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Ya probaly but on gamestop.com the round 1 store is a certain district and ur next store will be the same district # like 100, 157 ect.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm

I made it to level 2!

12 people entered in the GB tourney... Including John Lacapitian aka Teh Captain from Madden Challenge, who happened to take 2nd overall last year... Wouldn't ya know 1st round I get matched up with him!! So its me vs him, round 1... And I win, 6-3. I cruise the rest of the tourney and am goin to level 2 in appleton.
Back to top Go down
javi02223

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
I made it to level 2!

12 people entered in the GB tourney... Including John Lacapitian aka Teh Captain from Madden Challenge, who happened to take 2nd overall last year... Wouldn't ya know 1st round I get matched up with him!! So its me vs him, round 1... And I win, 6-3. I cruise the rest of the tourney and am goin to level 2 in appleton.

Congrats Man!!! Thats pretty sick!

He probably was pisssed. Who were you running with? Who was he running with? 6-3 thats an intense game tell us more about it
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 am

javi02223 wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:
I made it to level 2!

He probably was pisssed. Who were you running with? Who was he running with? 6-3 thats an intense game tell us more about it

He was realllllllly pissed off, trying to tell my next opponents how to beat me and and what play I'm running and lame stuff like that. He was really cocky also, before the game he went up to me and said "good luck, but i'm gonna pound you". I was like alright buddy.

I was Philly he was Oakland. I kicked first and he went down and got to the red zone when I got him with cover 2 sink on a 3rd and 4 so he kicked the FG and made it. I get the ball and I'm slowly moving down the field when I hit a dig route (thanks cdbonds) and get into FG position before the half to tie it 3-3....

So I receive the 2nd half and am running back the kick and... fumble, cap recovers... Game over right, but the very next play I user pick one of his fades with Asante Samual!!!!!!!! I get the ball, slowly move down the field again, and then i get 3 holdings in a 3 play sequence... WTF, so its like 1st and 28 for me but i get a good 8 yards every play, 4th and 4 about his 40, akers leg isn't strong enough so I go for it, and I get it breaking outside to about the 20.

I stall the clock down making him use his to's to about 20 seconds... make the FG...... holding again... so I gotta kick it again, just gets over the crossbar!!! He gets the ball about 14 seconds his first play I get pass interference. So he has a 61 yard shot to tie it, and he has Janikowski... But he misses wide left!!!

Lol it was awesome the whole place was stunned.
Back to top Go down
NooBLeT

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
javi02223 wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:
I made it to level 2!

He was realllllllly pissed off, trying to tell my next opponents how to beat me and and what play I'm running and lame stuff like that. He was really cocky also, before the game he went up to me and said "good luck, but i'm gonna pound you". I was like alright buddy.

I was Philly he was Oakland. I kicked first and he went down and got to the red zone when I got him with cover 2 sink on a 3rd and 4 so he kicked the FG and made it. I get the ball and I'm slowly moving down the field when I hit a dig route (thanks cdbonds) and get into FG position before the half to tie it 3-3....

So I receive the 2nd half and am running back the kick and... fumble, cap recovers... Game over right, but the very next play I user pick one of his fades with Asante Samual!!!!!!!! I get the ball, slowly move down the field again, and then i get 3 holdings in a 3 play sequence... WTF, so its like 1st and 28 for me but i get a good 8 yards every play, 4th and 4 about his 40, akers leg isn't strong enough so I go for it, and I get it breaking outside to about the 20.

I stall the clock down making him use his to's to about 20 seconds... make the FG...... holding again... so I gotta kick it again, just gets over the crossbar!!! He gets the ball about 14 seconds his first play I get pass interference. So he has a 61 yard shot to tie it, and he has Janikowski... But he misses wide left!!!

Lol it was awesome the whole place was stunned.

this is kinda off topic .. but y can i make a 75 yard feild goal with the Packers kicker Mason Crosby .. 75 yards .. umm .. and i booted in a game winning FG from 70 yards out with Janikowsky .. little weird ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourny this weekend   Tourny this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourny this weekend
Page 1 of 1