Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Rocket Catch Write Up

Go down 
+13
king_jason2
Dalton Big D
2012killem
iswaggnificent
datnodude
M V P
TheCrew22
Tru Statement
jalapenos789
xHHx_megatron
spincter
SavageMac816
GunfusedX
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Rocket Catch Write Up Empty
PostSubject: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Here we go the moment many of you have been waiting for the STREAK rocket catch. If you can get this consistently this can be arguably one of the hardest / annoying things to stop this year. If you mix this with arguably the best duo of plays this year it will give your opponent fits. The play that I am speaking of is Gun Flip Trips Slot Trail And Gun Flip Trips Deep Fork. Yes this WILL be difficult at first but with a little time you shall succeed. Yes good practice makes perfect. Hopefully we don't have any Allen Iverson's out their trying to Rc (we talkin bout PRACTICE) . PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! I honestly cannot stress this enough.

Ideal Teams: Packers (my favorite and most successful) Saints, Chargers, Lions, Falcons, Jets. There could be more its like in any years madden you need a decent QB and a tall WR with good JUMP, CATCH IN TRAFFIC, and speed helps.

Play: Any play you want to in the game that has a wideout near the sidelines.
I Prefer Gun Flip Trips (flipped), Some of you may asked why do you do it flipped? Its because I like to have My Wideout By hiself so I can isolate him and have my route combos on the other side of the field.

Against Man I prefer Flip Trips Slot Tail (flipped)

Setup: Smart route your corner route (y)
Streak your Wr

Reads:

Automotioned Drag
Rocket Catch (b)
Your Corner (y)
And your trail route

Against Zone, Gun Flip Trips Deep Fork ( Flipped)

Setup:
Smart Route both your inside recievers
Streak both your outside Recievers

Reads:
Your outside corner route
Rocket Catch
Your inside smart routed post

Why it works: this is such a deadly play against zone the streak on the trips side clears out the side line and OF course you have the rc.

Instructions:

Hot route ANY outside reciever to a STREAK.
Wait About 15 Yards.
When He Hits 15
Pass Lead to the sideline.
Quickly Click on turn to the left upward (3 to 9) or vice-versa to the other side
Then Tap Y.

Tutorial Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xGzV43nwlM

WARNING: this will take time to perfect and you won't get it your first try.

Yes you can do it to both sides. I've tested it out on some of the top ballers in the world IT WORKS.

If you have any ?'s contact me!

A wise man's advice: Don't Rc every play (even though you could) throw your checkdowns and deep routes they will be so open because once you show them that RC they'll put like 3 guys on them.

Gunfused OUT!

Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 pm

20 views n no replys. smh. give the man credit
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

will lab it tonight after twim. thank gunfused
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Gunfused I know you actually did it to me like EVERY play then threw to someone different. ugh I really hate J finely because of you..LOL.. but its good stuff..I actually thought streak RC was dead this year till I played you.

I was doin it with devin hester LMAO..

but props to ya.
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm

thanks, bud...

gna lab this, when u click on, you turn your guy into the middle of the field correct?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 pm

yessir , thanks for the feedback fellas more to come. IM HERE TO STAY.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 pm

You lie like a rug. I got it my first try.

Granted, I didn't get it like the next seven tries haha.

Props though.. this sh!t killed me in a GS game a while back.. pissed me off lol
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 pm

It looks like you like going to Finley...

Do you recommend Driver for rockets, he seems like the best target to me. High CIT, decent speed and jump.

Who is the best to RC with GB?
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 pm

good sh!t man
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

even better that ur usin the pack
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Gona lab this 2maro good work.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am

i did i like 3-10 times with the raiders..does take practice cuz if u do it wrong its usually a pick
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 am

Wow their goes my plays wtf this is unstoppable I been doing this for a while now and havnt been beaten yet
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 am

lol Smile rccing is kinda like the devil you dont wanna do anythingelse but rc , but to be a great players you have to make reads also.
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 am

good **** MAN, i thought streak rc were DEAD! GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 pm

your not the only one but thanks for the kind words
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Man I'm the cards for c4 we play twice this year, got to figure out some d for this
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:00 pm

hey gunfused i labbed this a lil last night and could not quite get it? when i click on assuming the streak is to the right sideline. when you say 3o'clock to 9o'clock is that a half circle up(3,2,1,12,11,10,9) or a half circle down(3,4,5,6,7,8,9)?? also when throwing the pass you just bullet it straight to the sideline( LS right directly aimed @ the right side line, or is there a angle to the throw like last year down and away (6o'clock)?? THANKS i just really wanna get this down!!! it looks like a headace to defend!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:04 pm

I dont do much rcing with the niners. i just play tuff d man I love the niners d, Niners d > raiders not really but kinda lol (if that made since at all)

Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm

half circle up 3,2,1,12,11,10,9 i like to pass lead either sideline or like 1:30 on the stick just whatever is working haha.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:26 pm

thanks man ill hit it hard 2nite!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Gunfused you are my savior!!!!!!! really appreciate man. I havent really gotten into this years game because of the lack of effectiveness in the rocket catch. in madden 10 i lived and died by it. thanks a bunch man

-for anyone having trouble out there, here's a tip. At first I could never get it. The stick movement was just awkward to me then pressing Y just made it more complicated. So what I did was still throw the bullet pass to the sideline after 15 yards, but dont press Y. let the ball sail over your head. Just use the stick and do the half circle to get in position. after a few tries, you will see how the half circle gets you in the right spot, and not pressing Y just makes it easier to focus on ur stick work. Then once you practice that throw the Y in there and BOOM. i can get it about half the time now. gonna keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

I can get it like 90% of the time now, thanks bro...

I labbed it with D, and sometimes when I miss it, seem slike its easily picked.. Looks like im just gna mix this in with my O.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 pm

nice writeup gunfused!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catch Write Up   Rocket Catch Write Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Catch Write Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next