Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch

Go down 
+7
XxSHOWTIMExX
ZAN
wangtangkiki
M V P
GunfusedX
Ryker3
sgibs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Heres my resolution to this play...

Any A gap instense heat!

46 Normal Inside Blitz

Setup

1. Reblitz the left Dt

2. stack the blitzing LB's - one on the left of the left of screen DT and the other to the right of the left of screen DT

3. Bump N' Run * optional*

4. User the FS on the HB- user DEF assist to manually cover the HB and drop into coverage if he blocks.

WHY it works- the A gap heat is so quick and so intense that the pump isnt able to get off. The pressure gets before they can activate the glitch. You give up a lot to set up this kind of pressure but this is the basic principle in stopping the glitch.

Is there a better way to stop it? Maybe. Does this stop it? Yes.

I'll post more later.

thanks HM9
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Pump fake glitch? Haven't come across it.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 pm

its the same one like ncaa, if you've seen that one.
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Thank you sgibs ppl online keep using it.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

You don't want to come across it. The less eyes it gets to the better.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 pm

LOL....and that's why ranked means jack to me....My ranked record is 80-32...and I've quit (with a lead the majority of the time) at least 20 games.

Ranked is one big lab session to me. All-Pro causes some of the most bizzare stuff I've ever seen, and I can't take anyone who swears by All-Pro difficulty setting seriously.
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Can anyone explain what the glitch does, i haven't run into the glitch yet n I wud jus like to know wen sumone is using it on me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Well if it like the NCAA glitch, then all of your defensive players crash towards the QB, leaving all wide recievers wide open.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:13 pm

you will know when you get glitched like that shotime....all your defenders...even cb's will try to blitz, leaving all receivers wide open.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Whats the point in even playing if you use this glitch lol takes all the fun out who gives a **** about ranked match wins
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

You will know when someone uses it on you..

First, their FB will warp into their OL.. he goes in between like the RG and RT.. then they pump fake and it causes your CB in man coverage to instantly chase the QB, leaving WR open..

I don't know how zone works vs. it lol..
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:29 pm

it does take some time to get the pump fake and throw down...if you do the 4-6 inside blitz like gibbs said it should be able to stop it. I just shut a guy down when he tried to do it on me..first to plays of the game he tried this and got locked up....he quiet after that....glitches like this make the game no fun...

that video has been up for less then 24 hours and it already has almost 1000 views... ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
loghenrichs

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

ya this is the best glitch ever! i played someone on gamersaloon that did this on me but you kno i lost the dispute cus its not in gs rules so i lost because of it. yay for madden!!!!
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm

It's all askmadden fault putting up glitches messing up online games
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks guys, i actually ran into a guy using this and i was able to stop it with both 2 man under press coverage and A gap heat. The blitz actually shuts them down before they can get the pass off after the pump fake, also i found that if i audible to the cover 3 press right before he hiked the ball my players didnt react to the pump fake. Worked fairly well but they still got beat some of the time. Hope one of us finds a solid counter to this glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch   Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping hte QB Pump Fake Glitch
Page 1 of 1