Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

After the big update, lets talk top teams.

Go down 
+9
jordantrav
ZackMc72
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_megatron
datnodude
GunfusedX
wangtangkiki
ZP3
Ant1010
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ant1010

Ant1010

After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Yea if you run Zone base defenses

Giants
Colts
Chiefs
Chargers

are all solid choices worth using

and if you're man
Bengals
Falcons
Saints
Cowboys
Texans
Raiders

are more solid choices.

Bengals have the most versatile defense out of any of the teams. It's tough to say that too because the Raiders are also versatile. I'm thinking of switching teams now just because i've finally found my offense and the Bengals don't exactly have the right pieces. d@mn it's hard trying to find it because they have the best defense on the game.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 am

call me crazy but lurk with the 88 speed corner i think its joseph. maybe hall anyways they dont drop ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am

Ugh, it seems I get owned in the run game..

I even put Mauluga as a DE... what are your guys setups for the DLINE..

I also might try Hall @ FS, and move Nelson to corner.. the one with better MCV, cant remember which is which ahah
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 am

my 4-6 is

LE-Rey
DT1-Odom
DT2-Michael Johnson
RE-Rivers

OLB-Nelson and Nelson
MLB-B.Johnson

FS-Ghee
SS-Hall
CB1-Jones/Miles
CB2-Joesph
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 am

i always thought the buccs were a great zone style defense guess im wrong about that but im probly bias considering im a buccs fan lol
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 am

They are good for zone, but they have like NO SPEED what so every, you can't put everyone in yellow zones. Yellow zone is the only zone that really negates speed, yellow zone is about awareness and zone coverage rating
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 am

no speed? i thought they had 1 of the fasted linebacker cores in madden
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 am

Ugh, they do, but you're missing the point. Who cares about speed when you're only gaining 5-10 yards. Im talking about 30 yard plus passes or maybe a drag that went from one far to the other. The Bucs defense is usable but lacks a pass rush(unless you take away one of yoru speedy backers and put him on the line.) and speed to recover soooo
No pass rush
No speed to recover

You tell me what the is a recipe for.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

Ant1010 wrote:
They are good for zone, but they have like NO SPEED what so every, you can't put everyone in yellow zones. Yellow zone is the only zone that really negates speed, yellow zone is about awareness and zone coverage rating

I don't agree with the awareness/zone coverage rating; I put a whole team on yellow zones and they mirrored each other.. they reacted the same to slants over the middle, random hot routes..
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

I don't agree with the awareness/zone coverage rating; I put a whole team on yellow zones and they mirrored each other.. they reacted the same to slants over the middle, random hot routes..

So what you're saying is that awareness and zone are nothing in madden wang?
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:07 pm

No, what i mean by zone ratings is they react to the ball. When you put them in yellow zone manually, thats their area wherever they are, i'm talking about reacting to the bal. If you drop a DT with say 30 zone, EVERY SINGLE BALL will be thrown over his head, yet if you drop a DT with say 55-65 zone ( not saying their is one but still ) he'll get his hands up. Trust me, when i used the Giants when they had alex hall, i had him at my DT, put him in yellow's he got a lot of tips, now somewhat like Chris Canty or Robbins i think, they don't jump for sh!t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the big update, lets talk top teams.   After the big update, lets talk top teams. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the big update, lets talk top teams.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2