Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Bible DET PB Review

Go down 
+3
Dawg Pound
chris
Flats Dolphins fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flats Dolphins fan

Madden Bible DET PB Review Empty
PostSubject: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 am

Ok I'm going to start this off page off. If anyone else bought it I would suggest putting your inputs here too.

I have Bought a decent amount of E books on many Top madden sites over the years and Madden Bible just took it to the next level with there First E book of 2010. The Video along with the Slide show is by far the most detailed and well thought out process. Anyone that is struggling with there Offensive should have already bought the DET PB by now and for those who say I have a good offensive Scheme its nothing like this. I can guarantee that it will take your offensive that you have now and just blow you out of the water. You will be impressed. With out giving much away I must say that this is the best Offensive E book this year and you need to buy this.

Great Job Sgibs, ZFarls and Madden Bible Crew.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm

kool to bad i cant afford it Sad.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Its a must buy
Back to top Go down
Dawg Pound

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:44 pm

I hate that I never get the chance to change my audibles when the game starts. The other person always hits start right away and I only get 30 seconds to change them which isnt enough time
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm

you can always keep hitting start until you get the audibles in if needed. but as far as this thread topic goes, i bought the det pb as well and it is a really well constructed scheme. the videos also compliment the book very well and i want to thank sgibs and zfarls for taking the time to put it together and for using one of my quotes Smile
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Dawg Pound wrote:
I hate that I never get the chance to change my audibles when the game starts. The other person always hits start right away and I only get 30 seconds to change them which isnt enough time

Oh your doing it the hard way. You can set your Audibles before you even play a game. All you do is go to
My madden
then go to setting
then go to Game options and put what PB you want to use and what is your favorite team
then back out of that
go back to my madden
go to game plan
thats it you can changer your Off A and your Deff A

Hope this helped

Also with madden 10 you can set your Depth chart before the game too
All you do is go to Xbox live
The online menu
Go to Depth chart
Choose your team and chose what players you want to start.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh remember to save it before you turn off your Xbox 360

I'm sure its the same for PS3
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 pm

eh original scheme ftw.
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm

I really like this scheme a lot. The only problem is that I am trying to find the right team for me. I like the Titans but am not sold on them yet. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Big Blue

Dont think you need a blazing speed qb for this to work. It is suggested that you have some faster WR.

Maybe a team like the vikings? you can spell Favre and Tjack. Use Favre when you need to pass and T Jack to keep them honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:41 am

ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm

+ u have a.d.
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Im trying out the Dolphins. Pat White and Chad Pennington seem like a decent combo.
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 am

Went 2-0 online with the 1 shutout and the last guy quit after a 102 yard pick 6. I played my nemesis nephew and went 3-1 as well. I think the Dolphins give me just enough of an edge with Pat White's speed at QB. I love this Detoit Ebook!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 am

bigblue103 wrote:
Went 2-0 online with the 1 shutout and the last guy quit after a 102 yard pick 6. I played my nemesis nephew and went 3-1 as well. I think the Dolphins give me just enough of an edge with Pat White's speed at QB. I love this Detoit Ebook!

hows it working for you?

whats working?

what are you struggling in?

if you dont mind...give us a rundown on your experiance with it so far
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I lost my first game with tennessee but I was distracted in the second half. I went 2-0 with Vick and the Eagles and 3-0 with White and the Dolphins.

Good:
i can read the defense like a champ now.
i can make the right hot routes to beat the defense.
the empty plays are money with enough repetition. my cousin was scratching his head.
the pound game is there.

Bad:
i need more practice to read the right hole to run through (power)
some quick passes from white arent thrown right.
i can't get the fade pattern down to save my life.
have to use more plays to keep the defense guessing. certain plays have become my crutch

All in all I like this book from front to back. I would love to use the Eagles but it feels like cheating. Vick takes off so fast I get scared for the defense. affraid
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 pm

In the video the last audible id different from the last audible listed in the ebook. Which 1 is the right audible?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm

blue,

what plays...i dont have them in front of me
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 am

The video shows whip under and the book shows mesh.
Back to top Go down
BigSLow17

PostSubject: thumbs up   Madden Bible DET PB Review EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Great scheme, i am winning a fair amount of games online. It's a little overwhelming at first trying to incorporate everything so i suggest learning the base play and then slowly incorporating the other aspects of the scheme slowly.

overall must buy, if you can't afford it then...mow some lawns...or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible DET PB Review   Madden Bible DET PB Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Bible DET PB Review
Page 1 of 1