Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!

Go down 
+7
i3rian 87
jordanl95
Butkus
WFColonel56
xHHx_JayNizz
TheCrew22
nitka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kingz

Kingz

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

Jay Cutler looks like he did earlier in the season. The Bears couldn't take care of business and let the Packs into the playoffs Franchise QB: absolutely not!! The answer to why Jay Cutler stinks may be more complicated than he's a looser: Kyle Orton's passing yards in Denver and high NFL Passing Yardage for 2010 point toward the one logical place why the Bears QB Sucks--because he's with the Bears! The Offensive Line is sub-par at best. The secondary is weak as well. They don't stand a chance in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 am

Zan one thing you forgot to mention was the bears committing to running the ball. Forte has look really good of late, inside/outside running with power/speed and good vision. Jay Cutler is a franchise QB yes he has some bone head plays trying to do too much but like the things Zan mentioned he also hasn't been in the same system like in Denver. He had to learn to different ones in Chicago and Kingz the da Bears were trying to beat the pack the didn't make any adjustments from the first game they kept it the same not to show to much in case thy meet in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Kingz wrote:
Jay Cutler looks like he did earlier in the season. The Bears couldn't take care of business and let the Packs into the playoffs Franchise QB: absolutely not!! The answer to why Jay Cutler stinks may be more complicated than he's a looser: Kyle Orton's passing yards in Denver and high NFL Passing Yardage for 2010 point toward the one logical place why the Bears QB Sucks--because he's with the Bears! The Offensive Line is sub-par at best. The secondary is weak as well. They don't stand a chance in the playoffs.

Smoking that Seahawk stuff? You’re saying all this and are backing a team that lets face it has no business being in the playoffs. If it weren’t for the weakest division race EVER, Yes EVER, you would have no profile pick or probably would be saying how much of a punk Lynch is. Bears will be fine this weekend if they don't make more then 2 bonehead mistakes. Just 2 bonehead mistakes and no more and they still should win by enough to cover the spread.

Is Hasselback a franchise QB? Cutler's skill set is 10 times his ever was.

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

nitka wrote:
Is Hasselback a franchise QB? Cutler's skill set is 10 times his ever was.

I definitely don't see Hasselback as a franchise QB, but I don't see Cutler as one either. He is good in spurts, but never really consistent.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

Bring on the Rotten Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Congrats Nitka, I thought the Bears are awful (Giants and Pats, Seahawks, Lions) were the games I saw them play mostly. But that D is solid, Forte is back and all around talent. If Cutler stays hot, they can take the next 2. Props and I love that you defended the topic, I thought you were crazy in week 3 when you made it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks Farls, I guess if those are the games you saw I understand, LOL. I wish we weren't playin GB and would of knocked them out week 17. You know what though it will be that much sweeter when we go to the BIG DANCE!!!

Bears 21 - Rotten Cheese 17
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Kingz wrote:

KINGZ,
LOL, what happened to your pic? No more Seahawk love after that woopin on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:21 am

Packers bears round 3 and i expect a classic.. were playing extremely well right now and ik the bears are too but i think its safe to say we have more talent.. I expect a close.. very close game but the pack pulls it out behind a big pick by who else but Tramon Williams..

go pack go!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Im thinking it will be close also, but the Pack run ends here at hands of the soon to be Super Bowl Champs, 25 years apart worth the wait! Its Time!

Go Bears!!

Bears 21 - Pack 17
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

^^^^ hahahahhh... was a reall gg though.. probs to hanie he played a d@mn gg but we just made one more play

On to dallas
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 am

the Bears were who we thought they were!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

And the ravens loose to the steelers because the not so mighty D chokes
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Well its been a few days since the %&%& Game. Im OK, the reason why Im upset is not because im a sore loser, LOL. It was all there, right in front. Mind you I have seen a lot of success from the teams I go for over the years. Ohio State in 02, The Bulls in the 90's, Blackhawks in 10, My White Sox in 05. The Bears winning the SB would of been up there with my White Sox though, it would of been special.

Wasted chance that does not come along alot.

Good Luck to Crew and his Packers!

Mili dont know what to say about that, because I never would of thought of an NFC titlle game in September.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2