Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Dallas has superior talent and athletes compared to the other weak teams in the NFC.

NOT, this is a real life topic not MADDEN baby.

LETS GO GIANTS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 pm

To bad the Pats are going to win it all.

thats right I SAID IT. Patriots are the NFL's 2009 Super Bowl Champs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm just hoping my Raiders can at least break even this year. ZFarls I am right behind you with the Giants.
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Gibs is gonna love the Steelers... I'll see you in London Gibs, when the Pats face the horrible Buccaneers buddy lol...
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Methodical wrote:
Gibs is gonna love the Steelers... I'll see you in London Gibs, when the Pats face the horrible Buccaneers buddy lol...

Why do they have games in London? I just don't get it. These are American teams playing American football.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 pm

the giants crumbled without a wide reciever who could stretch the field.

should be interesting to see the giants philosophies now that they're going to play a full season without plaxico.

they have the tools, but it was just too hard to change the system up at the last minute without him.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Yea, but the depth on the defensive line should help immensley. I bet Kenny Phillips has a breakout year, he's my favorite player on their team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys are the best team in the NFC   Cowboys are the best team in the NFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC
Page 1 of 1