Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

xHHx Newest Member

Go down 
+26
sgibs
Jeter
xHHx_VaBeach757
Th3 Ac3r
Tru Statement
bigjbeastin252
Ant1010
abdaninja
MisterMazin
WasItTehChad
trothirty3
GunfusedX
LOTT0042
Militant X 1
SteelersPSUfan
ZFarls
CookieMonsta
ZAN
UppingMyGame
jferg23
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
maguffin82
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
mdolla
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:45 pm

[quote="GunfusedX"]
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

im not disrespecting at all so dont get the wrong idea, but what is winning big ball games if megatron has never played a money game?

only time i have played megatron i won 36-0.

no disrespect im just saying. but glad to see he is in your crew!

yah I dont get what ur saying...

Ur assuming I never played a cash game. which is wrong. and then u want to boast and say u skunked me in a game in which I told u I was trying somethin new. and u did skunked me in my lab game... congrats

then u want to say no disrespect??? u dont make any sense what so ever.. kids these days Suspect
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm

yea congrats meaga and dont even listen to these negative comments just play your game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
I don't think we have a rubric,

But you have to be unique, run your own plays and ideas.
Have knowledge of madden to offer the rest of the crew
And most importantly win ball games.

Megaton talked a big game, and from what I've heard and seen he can back it up

im not disrespecting at all so dont get the wrong idea, but what is winning big ball games if megatron has never played a money game?

only time i have played megatron i won 36-0.

no disrespect im just saying. but glad to see he is in your crew!

Lol you really remember the score? It must have been a real important game to you
Megatron doesn't have to prove anything to u guys he has already proved enough to catch mdollas eye and that's all that matters to me
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 pm

No one can win every game they play
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 pm

plus it works both ways....i mean gunfused got into TNA without ever attending a tournament...thats gotta be a first for an established crew....lol

just be happy for the dude.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am

i said no disrespect lol i was wondering what a big game was to you. and if i have never been to a tourney it has to mean im hell online. also they know i wouldnt fold in tourny games because of my swag.

and smokey said that going to a tournament is not getting 21'd by him.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSANGER
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 am

ok guess I have the chip on my shoulder cause I havnt been to a live tourney or won a meaningful game.

I play all my c4 games serious, but I guess the competition isnt good enough to get credit.

well guess I start gettin ready for tourneys then... Wink
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 am

megatron i was never taking shots at you just do you . i just wanted a definition that is all.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 am

sorta the same scenerio, no disrespect, with all due respect...
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 am

WasItTehChad wrote:

sorta the same scenerio, no disrespect, with all due respect...
Perfect vid lol...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 am

GunfusedX wrote:
megatron i was never taking shots at you just do you . i just wanted a definition that is all.

alright cool then....just seemed like ya was.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 am

tsssh yeah i think mega well deserves a shot at whatever this dudes play calls are so wierdd like u woudnt understand it seems like he runs a playcall scheme so everythin fits with everythin idk its pretty nice thats one thing i have learned by playing with him in the past

watch out for that blitz Undercenter kids out there

i gotta say u definetly got better since that one game we played when u wer the jets .

i dnt understand whys hes not on twim
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 am

lol...smokey knows what happened gunfused...you would too IF YOU ACTUALLY went to a tournament...but since you didn't...here's the cap:

1. smokey has ball first...first possession, screamed at, duck throw...woodson strafed up for easy pick but zach miller somehow gets over should animation, then no tackle animation so Miller waddled 50 yds for a TD.

2. I came out and fumbled. yawn.

3. I scream at Smokey again. Throwing (with) his back to the WR, get hit, another duck throw...Tramon strafed under it....HIGGINS gets over shoulder animation vs. a leaping strafed up T. Williams...no tackle animation, runs 50 yards for 6

4. Came out and screamed at me with 3-4 solid no assignment. Got a duck throw even with max protection...picked. If it didn't go for 6, it went d@mn close and ended up being 6.

21-0....yeah, that was him 21'ing me. Madden stars didn't align.

Don't shoot this messenger, but from what I've seen of you online gunfused, you're just gas. No different than anyone else. Hence why I removed you from my friends list. Just another cocky 16 year old that's balls haven't dropped yet since he hasn't experienced the tournament scene to set him straight. I remember in 08 when I first started playing competitively, I was JUST like you. I skipped my freshman college courses to play Madden because it was awesome. I thought I was unbeatable. Far from it once I REALLY found out what competitive Madden was about. I'm sure since you're in a crew, you'll be capping at a tournament, ...You have the benefit of some guys taking you in before you even traveled....Good for you...

And before you get all defensive and make your case. It's Madden 11, bro....Problem lost to Gares last night in Dallas. There are no big wins in this game this year....because of weird sh*t taking over the game (like a 14 point swing in duck interceptions turning into over shoulder face catch for 50+ yard TDs...yawn)

smokey and i can run it back on saloon anytime...i had no beef with him, and still dont...but him calling that a true 21 is laughable...

Last edited by ZAN on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 am

What the hell is going on out here!

*inmy lombardi voice
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am

megatron joined hh...gunfused somewhat came at him (said he'd never played a big game/money game, when fact is that Mega and gunfused have only both played on saloon [no harm in that!]) and dissed the HH crew under his breath (insinuations are easy to see in his OP)...but at the same time, TNA took him in without him ever attending a tournament at all, so he's really got no room to talk...That's what went on...hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

oohhh i see, Zan are you getting a ps3? i haven't got that steel d-pad controller for the box, so i'm no good on it yet, and i want to run one with ya
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am

i borrowed my buddy's ps3 a while back and played one game of madden ps3....and holllly cripes it felt weird...i let my buddy take his stuff back. ill contemplate getting a ps3 for madden 12 though, lol.

peyton zanning on xbl tho if u wanna run one.
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

ZAN your still garbage stop making excuses son your trash
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Hey Zan don't forget to say no disrespect so everything u say is ok
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 pm

zan you could be the new k star man. but hey whatever floats your boat and i have actually played for alot more than a 25$ game that is all . YOU didn't even make it to playoffs man. so you have really never been to a tourny. I still dont dislike you but you do have a excuse for ever thing like why this game isnt good or why im in a crew, dont be mad because you have been trying to get in the renegades for years now. play the game that is all.

Last edited by GunfusedX on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 pm

abdaninja wrote:

i gotta say u definetly got better since that one game we played when u wer the jets .

i dnt understand whys hes not on twim

Yah it seems like im finding new stuff every other day in my O and on D...but i play pretty much the same, just using a faster team all round makes it seem like I gotten better lmao...no one has really ever seen me use a fast team all around.

panthers just are awesome for how I play the game. I think ima make them my permanent team.

Last edited by Megatron_81 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 pm

ZAN wrote:
lol...smokey knows what happened gunfused...you would too IF YOU ACTUALLY went to a tournament...but since you didn't...here's the cap:

1. smokey has ball first...first possession, screamed at, duck throw...woodson strafed up for easy pick but zach miller somehow gets over should animation, then no tackle animation so Miller waddled 50 yds for a TD.

2. I came out and fumbled. yawn.

3. I scream at Smokey again. Throwing (with) his back to the WR, get hit, another duck throw...Tramon strafed under it....HIGGINS gets over shoulder animation vs. a leaping strafed up T. Williams...no tackle animation, runs 50 yards for 6

4. Came out and screamed at me with 3-4 solid no assignment. Got a duck throw even with max protection...picked. If it didn't go for 6, it went d@mn close and ended up being 6.

21-0....yeah, that was him 21'ing me. Madden stars didn't align.

Don't shoot this messenger, but from what I've seen of you online gunfused, you're just gas. No different than anyone else. Hence why I removed you from my friends list. Just another cocky 16 year old that's balls haven't dropped yet since he hasn't experienced the tournament scene to set him straight. I remember in 08 when I first started playing competitively, I was JUST like you. I skipped my freshman college courses to play Madden because it was awesome. I thought I was unbeatable. Far from it once I REALLY found out what competitive Madden was about. I'm sure since you're in a crew, you'll be capping at a tournament, ...You have the benefit of some guys taking you in before you even traveled....Good for you...

And before you get all defensive and make your case. It's Madden 11, bro....Problem lost to Gares last night in Dallas. There are no big wins in this game this year....because of weird sh*t taking over the game (like a 14 point swing in duck interceptions turning into over shoulder face catch for 50+ yard TDs...yawn)

smokey and i can run it back on saloon anytime...i had no beef with him, and still dont...but him calling that a true 21 is laughable...

then answer this for me if it is so called "madden 11" how come los wins every tournament he enters? it must not be madden 11 for him. if your good your good, you act like gares isnt good lol.

THAT LOOKS LIKE 10 EXCUSES TO ME!

Last edited by GunfusedX on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

On another note you xhhx guys seem like cool dudes along with zan sorry if i came at you all the wrong way it wasn't intended for that.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
On another note you xhhx guys seem like cool dudes along with zan sorry if i came at you all the wrong way it wasn't intended for that.
We're cool homie, apology acepted

We need a squash it animation on here lol
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:10 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xHHx Newest Member
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next