Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

xHHx Newest Member

Go down 
+26
sgibs
Jeter
xHHx_VaBeach757
Th3 Ac3r
Tru Statement
bigjbeastin252
Ant1010
abdaninja
MisterMazin
WasItTehChad
trothirty3
GunfusedX
LOTT0042
Militant X 1
SteelersPSUfan
ZFarls
CookieMonsta
ZAN
UppingMyGame
jferg23
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
maguffin82
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
mdolla
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 pm

jferg,

not to mention a lot of guys go into a tournament with the intent of max protection RC scheme (cough, me at valpo) and only end up RCing 4 times in 4 games....guys just get too much pressure to depend on something like that as a primary source of yards. i mean, i moved the rock and made my opponents respect it...but in a shortened game, the thought of one turnover being the game is a scary proposition.

good stuff mega...
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:35 am

ZAN wrote:
not dissing here...but id like to ask:

what exactly ARE the qualifications to be in xHHx ???

Easy...... A hand.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am

GunfusedX wrote:
i said no disrespect lol i was wondering what a big game was to you. and if i have never been to a tourney it has to mean im hell online. also they know i wouldnt fold in tourny games because of my swag.and smokey said that going to
a tournament is not getting 21'd by him.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSANGER

Shut the hell up..... you are beyond sleepy.

And as for smokey, he's bad. Zan would beat him 8 times out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am

GunfusedX wrote:
zan you could be the new k star man. but hey whatever floats your boat and i have actually played for alot more than a 25$ game that is all . YOU didn't even make it to playoffs man. so you have really never been to a tourny. I still dont dislike you but you do have a excuse for ever thing like why this game isnt good or why im in a crew, dont be mad because you have been trying to get in the renegades for years now. play the game that is all.

ONce again, stfu kid.

Your 16 years old, I don't think you would understand.

But our crew is a established crew, we make people wait 6 months to get in to see if they'll flop, aka me and harlem last year, we waited 6 months and we were REAL good at the game. They don't just let people join, and it was perfect cause smokey tried getting in and bailed after like a month for some random crew named tna? Time is the key.

And no disrespect man, I was just saying, you know? I was just saying. king
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

hahaha yea i know lol.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Jeter wrote:
ZAN wrote:

Easy...... A hand.

Cmon man u act like we arent good
Every single one of us HH ballers are good ballers
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Jeter wrote:
ZAN wrote:

Easy...... A hand.

I dont know how u even got into the renengades last year if u all ran was OT (seems to be the gospel bout u) LMAO... yea thats a real good player... I wish I was in c4 last madden, ahhh I destroyed OT

but anyways renegades and xHHx have both really good players... Idk why u gotta say its easy to get in, Im not exactly a random person and I had to earn it as well.. but not by waiting 6 months. I actually had to beat a couple people.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

relax in here fellas
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Jeter wrote:
GunfusedX wrote:
zan you could be the new k star man. but hey whatever floats your boat and i have actually played for alot more than a 25$ game that is all . YOU didn't even make it to playoffs man. so you have really never been to a tourny. I still dont dislike you but you do have a excuse for ever thing like why this game isnt good or why im in a crew, dont be mad because you have been trying to get in the renegades for years now. play the game that is all.

ONce again, stfu kid.

Your 16 years old, I don't think you would understand.

And no disrespect man, I was just saying, you know? I was just saying. king

Hey man not to butt in but, I know from my experience on the boards that u don't like when people reference ur age and how young u are. So I don't feel that it is fair or right to dis gunfused because of his age.

Don't do to one that you don't want done back to yourself.
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Jeter wrote:
ZAN wrote:

Easy...... A hand.

Let's keep it respectful everyone. How each crew conducts their business, is their business alone. Every crew does what they think is best for their own group. If anything; people really should just be congratulating Mega and wishing HH well in this thread. New and expanding crews are always a good thing for the competitive Madden scene; it brings more players, a bigger stage, more exposure, and eventually more money with higher stakes.

Congrats to Mega and HH. -Keep doing your thing gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Lmaoooooooooo

It was a joke folks.... I love hh cheered for every single one of you in Cali.

Now towards gunfused it wasnt a joke....

But d@mn I thought jaynizz would think its a joke out of all ppl and Ik mdolla knew it was a joke

As for me being bad last year well ill let you decide that
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm

lol i didnt even see gunfused go in on me....i just gotta lol....name a price, sweetie...
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

I like your swag zachary
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:32 pm

lollll

also got a random pissed off xbl message from drama just because i posted in this thread "goin in on TNA though?!!!"

nah, im not goin in on anyone....

i think its funny though that the kid who has been nowhere to be seen at a tournament told a guy who drove 4 hours to be at a tournament that he wasnt there because he didnt make it out of his RR....yeah, okay....outside the smokey flood, which happens...i lost my other 2 games of the day by a combined 4 points...then in the buybacks i got beat on a last second clutchazz gw fg from 64 by warhawk with like 6 or 7 guys screaming in his ear while he kicked it (kudos to him)....

i didnt play terribly at all...i just wasnt as ready on O as i would have liked....D was there all day...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

in fact, bronamath is cool as hell. never talked to striker really....gunfused was cool til he got all gassed up and i stopped feeding into it...drama seems chill...smokey is cool....swizzy seems alright to me...he goes in on people, but its nbd....

but coming at my throat when you have no platform to stand on...laughable.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:45 pm

He's the new 610 of tna talk reckless and don't show up. Simple.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

lol im sorry i was at school im not gas , jeter lets be honest your gas remember when i flooded your boy bamma and you were like send for 200 to bama i said ok, and you said he didnt want to play lmfao , and zan ill play anything up to 240 nothing less than 75...
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 pm

and you know the funny thing zan? you got 21'd by that boy smokey, lmfao and you say name a price but you have never played a game over 15 on saloon lol PEOPLE ALWAYS TALK... it ammuses me, jeter if you want you can get me to. and also jeter if you guys think your hell we can def get a 3v3 for an onion or two.

Last edited by GunfusedX on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Quote :
Shut the hell up..... you are beyond sleepy.

And as for smokey, he's bad. Zan would beat him 8 times out of 10.

21-0
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

ZAN wrote:
in fact, bronamath is cool as hell. never talked to striker really....gunfused was cool til he got all gassed up and i stopped feeding into it...drama seems chill...smokey is cool....swizzy seems alright to me...he goes in on people, but its nbd....

this is what i dont get when did i ever get gassed up. i have always backed up my talk... and i just do it for fun thats what you guys dont get. this madden sh!t is a game, im in highschool the best years of my life,i have a girlfriend , job, and social life. that is all man
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:51 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
ZAN wrote:

this is what i dont get when did i ever get gassed up. i have always backed up my talk... and i just do it for fun thats what you guys dont get. this madden sh!t is a game, im in highschool the best years of my life,i have a girlfriend , job, and social life. that is all man

Like I told your friend, I will play anybody in tna in person, set it up.

Bamma don't play online, so he WILL DEFINITLEY PLAY YOU FOR W/E IN PERSON TOO.

Why are you a online gassed up nonsense little punk?

P.s. It's not just fun to you, it's your life. I've been down that road, trust me, I haven't played xbox in a good bit now, and i'll still play you, cause you will definitley nut up in person.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Quote :

P.s. It's not just fun to you, it's your life. I've been down that road, trust me, I haven't played xbox in a good bit now, and i'll still play you, cause you will definitley nut up in person.
lol you definately dont know me you will never see me on at night during the weekends. I think its crazy how you come at me like that lol you may have been down that road but not me broseph. This cannot be my life if i have a social life and a beautiful girlfriend lol im sure you dont know nothing about that. # didhejustsaythat?

and would you play bronamath lol? there is just no way you would do that to yourself. I guess he is all online too. stfu
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

GunfusedX wrote:

Quote :

lol you definately dont know me you will never see me on at night during the weekends. I think its crazy how you come at me like that lol you may have been down that road but not me broseph. This cannot be my life if i have a social life and a beautiful girlfriend lol im sure you dont know nothing about that. # didhejustsaythat?

You know nothing about my personal life, and that is a typical 16 year old comment. I"ll let it fly. Continue.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Quote :
You know nothing about my personal life, and that is a typical 16 year old comment. I"ll let it fly. Continue.
you were the guy who brought up personal life's and i definately have a good one, lol we will let you do the talking man, like i said typical duck statement omg play me in person. lmfao your a fool. ill be at players, and you can definately get me for whatever and i know you wont play bronamath so im not even going to bring his name up anymore.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

and would you play bronamath lol? there is just no way you would do that to yourself. I guess he is all online too. stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

xHHx Newest Member
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next