Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

xHHx Newest Member

Go down 
+26
sgibs
Jeter
xHHx_VaBeach757
Th3 Ac3r
Tru Statement
bigjbeastin252
Ant1010
abdaninja
MisterMazin
WasItTehChad
trothirty3
GunfusedX
LOTT0042
Militant X 1
SteelersPSUfan
ZFarls
CookieMonsta
ZAN
UppingMyGame
jferg23
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
maguffin82
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
mdolla
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:

i gotta say u definetly got better since that one game we played when u wer the jets .

i dnt understand whys hes not on twim

Yah it seems like im finding new stuff every other day in my O and on D...but i play pretty much the same, just using a faster team all round makes it seem like I gotten better lmao...no one has really ever seen me use a fast team all around.

panthers just are awesome for how I play the game. I think ima make them my permanent team.

I FINALLY GOT HIM TO ADMIT IT. THAT'S RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
GunfusedX wrote:
On another note you xhhx guys seem like cool dudes along with zan sorry if i came at you all the wrong way it wasn't intended for that.
We're cool homie, apology acepted

We need a squash it animation on here lol

^^^^^I Agree Wink ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 pm

its cool...i dont have beef with anyone...period...people hate me lately...but im just not gonna be fake around here...i tell it how i see it...doesnt mean i hate people
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm

[quote="wangtangkiki"]
Megatron_81 wrote:

WAIT JUST A SECOND WANGIE!!!! I always preached if u NEED speed to win, then u need to reconsider yourself....

Giants are my best team by far.

I just like the LB's and the duo RB's both of which have high carry. wr are soft, dline isnt good stock, the safteys arnt as good as and same with the oline, qb makes tooo many overthrows...

the giants have better everything except RBs.. and the fact I can use the davis, beason, or anderson as mlbs OR de's is the only reason i like panthers. If i can use tuck, peirre-paul, or usi at MLb that would be awesome.

I use alot of 34.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

ZAN wrote:
its cool...i dont have beef with anyone...period...people hate me lately...but im just not gonna be fake around here...i tell it how i see it...doesnt mean i hate people
i call it how i ssee it too.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I call it as I see it three?
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

I watch the pot stir.... Wink
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
I watch the pot stir.... Wink

I watch the pot burn. Then I burn it when it's my turn . . .
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

On the topics of these crews and tna and sh!t... bronamath is a punk bitch

just thought I'd throw that out there
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

This is funny. Do you really think Megatron is not good? Cmon folks he will be well schooled at tourney time. Megatron will be fine. Everyone in HH did fine in Cali. Bible lost to Problem 7-6, and went for 2 for the win and Campbell just didn't throw to a WR wide open. Vabeach lost in a Hell game to the champ Los. Bronco was final 8 and never lost his 2nd gm had to leave due to travel. He was the only one in the entire tourney to not play a gm in the losers bracket. And me I went 3-2. Online is different then live. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
On the topics of these crews and tna and sh!t... bronamath is a punk bitch

just thought I'd throw that out there
agreed 100%!
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

i like bronamath over anyone.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
i like bronamath over anyone.
We not saying he cant play madden Gunfused.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

o lol
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Edit: Never mind, missed the boat . . .
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Ah I love my popularity Cool

Thanks for everyone's inputs.. the good ones and the ones not needed...

On a final note:

Well starting playing madden online in 08. I was terrible. After struggling to keep a .500 record, I decided to learn it. towards the end of it I got pretty decent. Then 09 came out and the process started all over lol. I actually learned to RC that year and that was fun. Achieved a high level of 22 (without doin the QB walk). Then 10 came out. I struggled at first with all the bs nanos, 155 shake, goaline offtackle and the rest of the good stuff. I started labbin this year and learned how to shut down OT, and counter the rest of the nanos. Achieved the rank of 32 ( without glitching ). Joined MB, and did my best to help others who needed it. I always had the knock for being an online rank player. Then M11 came out. Everything I knew in 10 transferred over smoothly. Not long before I was top 100 and still am ( not that I care or try, most ranked games are lab games) Started playin people from MB which includes chad, zan, ninja ( been playin this dude since 10), and all others who wants to play me. Wangtang recommended me to join c4 if i wanted to see if I was any good. So I joined, started off in the minors. My first full season I went 10-3 with the bengals, #1 seed and got promoted to the majors around playoffs ( the guy I skunked ended up winning the superbowl in the minors lmao) My first full season in the majors Im currently 12-2 with the chiefs #1 seed. I always thought I should go to tournys, but I figured I'd wait till M12...Then during my current season, I was asked if I was interested in traveling and playin in tourneys across the nation. So I was like yah that would be pretty neat. Then I was told to keep winning and keep doin good, I had to play a couple specific people before I even got considered. Went 2-1 against those people, and got invited to join the crew.

And thats how my "madden career" got started. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Lol I lost to bibleman 10-7 in a freaking two minute game
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 pm

[quote="Megatron_81"]
wangtangkiki wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:

WAIT JUST A SECOND WANGIE!!!! I always preached if u NEED speed to win, then u need to reconsider yourself....

Giants are my best team by far.

I just like the LB's and the duo RB's both of which have high carry. wr are soft, dline isnt good stock, the safteys arnt as good as and same with the oline, qb makes tooo many overthrows...

the giants have better everything except RBs.. and the fact I can use the davis, beason, or anderson as mlbs OR de's is the only reason i like panthers. If i can use tuck, peirre-paul, or usi at MLb that would be awesome.

I use alot of 34.

The Panthers are excellent.. WRs are great.. Gettis.. 6'3" 90+ spd, 80 CIT.. Steve Smith.. and others.. DL isn't good stock ofc, but I run 46 Speed so Dime Personnel.. excellent for dime package.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 pm

For some of you more experienced guys in the live tournament scene, what are the biggest differences in playing online and then live in person?

Besides the guys yelling at you within two inches of your face when something goes their way, I think I can get over that pretty quickly
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 pm

kick meter is super fast..thats all i can think of lol

Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
For some of you more experienced guys in the live tournament scene, what are the biggest differences in playing online and then live in person?

Besides the guys yelling at you within two inches of your face when something goes their way, I think I can get over that pretty quickly

Occasionally you will be punched in the head. That's one thing you gotta get used to.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

I'll keep this short n sweet. I'm not in much of a chatting mood since my Steelers just lost ( 3 turnovers smh)

Welcome to the crew Megatron.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
Ah I love my popularity Cool

Thanks for everyone's inputs.. the good ones and the ones not needed...

On a final note:

Well starting playing madden online in 08. I was terrible. After struggling to keep a .500 record, I decided to learn it. towards the end of it I got pretty decent. Then 09 came out and the process started all over lol. I actually learned to RC that year and that was fun. Achieved a high level of 22 (without doin the QB walk). Then 10 came out. I struggled at first with all the bs nanos, 155 shake, goaline offtackle and the rest of the good stuff. I started labbin this year and learned how to shut down OT, and counter the rest of the nanos. Achieved the rank of 32 ( without glitching ). Joined MB, and did my best to help others who needed it. I always had the knock for being an online rank player. Then M11 came out. Everything I knew in 10 transferred over smoothly. Not long before I was top 100 and still am ( not that I care or try, most ranked games are lab games) Started playin people from MB which includes chad, zan, ninja ( been playin this dude since 10), and all others who wants to play me. Wangtang recommended me to join c4 if i wanted to see if I was any good. So I joined, started off in the minors. My first full season I went 10-3 with the bengals, #1 seed and got promoted to the majors around playoffs ( the guy I skunked ended up winning the superbowl in the minors lmao) My first full season in the majors Im currently 12-2 with the chiefs #1 seed. I always thought I should go to tournys, but I figured I'd wait till M12...Then during my current season, I was asked if I was interested in traveling and playin in tourneys across the nation. So I was like yah that would be pretty neat. Then I was told to keep winning and keep doin good, I had to play a couple specific people before I even got considered. Went 2-1 against those people, and got invited to join the crew.

And thats how my "madden career" got started. Exclamation

haha goood old days member the M10 RC days now ur RCing all over me now it takes more skill this yr but i never really practice it i should though well deserved man hope u do good in tourneys no joke
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 am

Th3 Ac3r wrote:

theres no lag like online.its faster more pressure.the capping.its funn though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xHHx Newest Member   xHHx Newest Member - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

xHHx Newest Member
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next