Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MRL Madden 12 Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey guys write any things you would like to see different in the MRL come Madden 12, we will look into everything!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

Reseeding for the playoffs instead of going just off points given for games played/wins/losses.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

Not sure I follow you, how would we reseed if we dont use any of those?
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 am

winning percentage of the playoff teams.
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 am

Yea I agree with Stupiddialup... its good to make commitment the most important thing, and decide who gets into the playoffs, but once it is decided who will be in the playoffs, then rank those players according to winning percentage.... you did this for season 1 of XBOX but not season 2.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 am

It would be cool if you guys had a place on the website that you could submit scores and have them updated immediately along with standings. Stat tracking would be pretty sweet as well but could be a hassle. We could have MRL awards so to speak. Leagues best passer, rusher, etc. I wish I was a web developer and could help you guys out with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRL Madden 12 Suggestions    MRL Madden 12 Suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

MRL Madden 12 Suggestions
Page 1 of 1