Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden12 Suggestions Post here

Go down 
+26
king_jason2
greenmile
xxPaTrioTs
xHHx_JayNizz
gwiz
sgibs
ZFarls
mgcomedy
WasItTehChad
Stormyday
SavageMac816
xHHx_megatron
BuckNut4eva
datnodude
Ant1010
SasserAssassin
Tru Statement
ZAN
typhoon
ronslows10
rokket
Ghostface
PeytonMvPManning
WFColonel56
bahdbwoy
Anton32
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anton32

Madden12 Suggestions Post here Empty
PostSubject: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 am

Hey guys, EASPORTS Game Changer Anton B here, I know most of you here on the boards, but for those who dont know who I am I rep the Game Changers for Madden and I try to get ideas and thoughts into each installment of Madden. We are about 6 months away from Madden12 and it seems like a long time but before you know it the game will be here. What are some things that you would like to see in Madden12? Keep in mind I AM NOT on the Dev. team but I present questions to them and ideas as I have direct contact with them. If you havent already saw in the Game credits for Madden11, my name IS in the game, and so I would like to get some insight on The Tourny style side of things and what things you would like and maybe some of your ideas will be added, I AM NOT promising you that they will keep that in mind. I talk to Farls alot and we discuss madden and the things he would like to see but lets here some from you. if you have any questions you can follow me on Twitter Anton32 and i will be glad to help or answer any questions. Alot of times the tourny player ideas goes unnoticed and the focus is on the Sim player but i know there are great ideas over here too. I myself am on the tourny scene so i know what its like not to have your opinion heard. Thanks in advance! I will be checking this thread daily as well.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 am

snap clock for the CPU in practice mode so dont need 2 controllers and you can actually practice on the D side.

individual Oline blocking assignments

bye-bye accelerated clock

make lb's read/react to their gap control assignments and maybe show it in the play art..

i would also like to see something where in the "recent plays" you get the play with your last setup of the play-- off and def.. we could then take our base setup and start tweaking based on players tendancies instead of trying to rush through all the steps again.. we would get a chance to read the alignment/field and make minimal adjustments once the setup is there

double motion, according to whatever limitations you want to add

your play art in your replays... full replays

put post routes as a hot route

more plays with cb's in purple by default
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Acc Clock needs to stay imo

Make the 4-3 playbooks better!!! Its a shame that the 3-4 playbooks have SEVEN FORMATIONS, all the 3-4 based nickle packages, and some even have the 4-6......

But the 4-3 has remained unchanged basicly for forever. A true 4-3 genaric playbook should have all the 4-3's, 46 normal, 4-4, nickle strong, and the dime/dollar/quarter formations

THE NICKLE STRONG IS A 4-3 BASED NICKLE PACKAGE YET 3-4 PLAYBOOK"S" (more than 1) HAVE IT

......thats it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 pm

in practice mode instead of just picking random play for the defense make it more in depth like the older maddens and put random zone play, random man to man play etc. And same goes for practice mode offense
Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Having 2 re-order ur depth chart every single time theres a roster update imo is a pain in the ***...something should b done
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

add global adjustment button and options (man/deep blue/purple) for cornerbacks
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

I second an adjustable snap time in practice mode..so irritating when I am scheming and can't even make 2 adjustments with out having a 2nd controller out.

When on practice on defense the ability to choose random passes or runs only...grinds my gears in practice and the cpu hands of the ball 74 times in a row when I'm trying to lab a pass defense.

More customization of play books and plays.. Maybe have 10 plays you could make your own with adjustments or even a limited amount of adjustments say 2 or 3 per play. This would save a ton of aggravation on the field trying to scramble to make your adjustments instead of just playing the game. Another option would be to allow players to make adjustments right from the playcall screen kind of like you do with global subs prior to the play.

Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Maybe something like QB pressure....a feature where the closer the pressure is to getting to the QB, it affects his awareness and accuracy. And have an attribute for QB's to determine how susceptible he is to making bad throws under pressure.

Would like to see shovel passes or be able to manually shovel to a back...we've seen that plenty of times this season, why not in Madden 12???

Manually hot route HB/TE delay routes

Bring back create a play mode

Make All Madden difficulty not = Break All tackles

Make players not fumble the ball every time you dive for extra yardage!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

plz dnt bring back a delay route hot route...yea it was all fun for offense but it was hell on defense. that alone would be worse than off tackle yast year imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 pm

bring back the QB vision cone....HA!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 pm

How about a game that actually works? Please and thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Giants and Colts shouldn't require more than the 4 DL to get pressure on the QB....Nor the Bears....

How about COVERAGE that WORKS instead of PSYCHIC COVERAGE 90% of the game and the other 10% is a huge letdown where no one covers any of the WRs...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm

How about this...

Not every OL needs to play the EXACT SAME on passing downs. It's obvious that awareness has no effect on pass blocking. If I throw a Mike Will Cross blitz at linemen with poor awareness, there ought to be miscommunication at times....let's be real...the reason people use Oakland is because they GET TIME to pass when they really shouldn't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Add a feature that allows you to save offensive/defensive subsituations (green-dot screen) in the main menu that way you don't have to worry about getting your personnel in the right positions for specific formations/plays.

* Would definitely cut down the number of delay of game penalties
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Man oh man I'm not gonna take too much time right now, but:

Individual defensive coverage assignments like back on ps2

Man Lock

Formation Shifts (everyone is running the same stuff because theres no availability for creativity)

Pulling Routes (obviously that probably isn't gonna be possible)

R-Stick Audibles (or some sort of way to have more than 5 audibles.. 5 is ridiculous, with R-Stick playscreen audibles you could at least change them frequently to have more options)

EVERY UNDERCENTER FORMATION SHOULD HAVE A COMPLETE RUNNING GAME
Power, Counter, Inside Zone, Outside Zone, Off Tackle, Dive or Iso, Draw, Toss
Every single undercenter formation. You cant try to tell me that every team doesn't have all these plays as options in their playbooks.

Speaking of Draws they should work but not be so overpowered.

CBs shouldn't run routes before the WRs do in man coverage. Simple routes like square outs and square ins, hitches, double moves vs aggressive man coverage should work... you should be able to beat people with football concepts rather than mesh, stick, and slant outs.

Formation subs back in the pause screen as well as on the playcall screen.

Be able to pick 'random zone' 'random man' plays in practice would be nice instead of random plays. Just a lot more in depth.

I understand theres the whole 'pick up and play' thing madden wants but you have rookie, pro, all pro, and all madden. Implement more features as the difficulty level goes up. That way you could have the pick up and play in rookie or pro modes but all the features that we want in the all madden mode.

ZONE BLITZES, please, please, please make zone blitzes where a Dlinemen drops into zone have them attract the attention of the offensive lineman in front of them. No offensive tackle is just going to slide inside before setting on his defensive end. You see the 'fake blitz' tactic this year where people use the safety on a blitz to pull out an offensive lineman. The offensive linemen shouldn't no who's coming before the snap, they should set on the person they would have to block based on the scheme regardless of what that players assignment is post snap.

Slant outs should be gone. Adjust or remove locomotion. The whole slant out and face throw thing is no good. DBs switching assignments on the stick concept to allow the arrow to be open vs man when he has a man directly over him is ridiculous.

Theres probably a good chunk more but thats enough for now.

Oh yea.. playaction should maybe work a little bit??? Cmon now. If I like to run the ball a lot I cant get someone to bite on playaction and get a solid play because the DLine is in my face before I finish the fake. Thats ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Speed isnt the only thing that matters. So i can use a better overal team.
Make offense harder so you have to make a scheme not slant outs.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:17 pm

im good with 5 audibles but we should be able to customize are form audibles
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Customize form audibles

Online Franchise, not online Season

I forgot what its call but in NCAA they have, Man Coverage aggressiveness, D-line aggressiveness and etc, add that in madden.

Take out awareness, i don't know what matters for that aisde for the QB, and i don't even know that because Mark Sanchez throws a lot of ducks and it has nothing to do with awareness, for some reason it seems it's programed in the game and i'm not kidding.

Someone make the offensive line matter, some how, i don't know how, but do it. Please do it. Make it matter in pass blocking.

Make the Giants playbook have more stunts on defense. Also make the Defensive play books like NCAA

3-4
4-3
and maybe a Multiple D. All these d@mn playbooks make no sense. I'm pretty sure the Ravens and Jets don't play the same defense, yet their d books are almost identical.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:18 pm

like the guy above said man lock..i dont care what shifts or audibles someone makes i want that guy to be locked up ..that should elimate ppl audibling just to mess up the defensive assignments

i want some type of mechanic that prevents guys from scrambling back then throwing 40 yd bombs off balance falling backwards..bring back qb vision if needed

i want a scrimmage mode in practice..with down n distance and where i can acutally progress down the field if needed

the dline should be fixed...there is no way a qb should have 10 seconds to throw the ball in madden

i want more trick plays

i want peyton manning to act like peyton manning with the audibles hand signals etc

fine tune the qb throwing animations a little more cuz everyone throws differently

bring back the original fade route

maybe more kick return formations

fix the outside wr screen...i dont want the cb kissing my wr b4 i can throw the ball
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
Man oh man I'm not gonna take too much time right now, but:

Individual defensive coverage assignments like back on ps2

Man Lock

Formation Shifts (everyone is running the same stuff because theres no availability for creativity)

Pulling Routes (obviously that probably isn't gonna be possible)

R-Stick Audibles (or some sort of way to have more than 5 audibles.. 5 is ridiculous, with R-Stick playscreen audibles you could at least change them frequently to have more options)

EVERY UNDERCENTER FORMATION SHOULD HAVE A COMPLETE RUNNING GAME
Power, Counter, Inside Zone, Outside Zone, Off Tackle, Dive or Iso, Draw, Toss
Every single undercenter formation. You cant try to tell me that every team doesn't have all these plays as options in their playbooks.

Speaking of Draws they should work but not be so overpowered.

CBs shouldn't run routes before the WRs do in man coverage. Simple routes like square outs and square ins, hitches, double moves vs aggressive man coverage should work... you should be able to beat people with football concepts rather than mesh, stick, and slant outs.

Formation subs back in the pause screen as well as on the playcall screen.

Be able to pick 'random zone' 'random man' plays in practice would be nice instead of random plays. Just a lot more in depth.

I understand theres the whole 'pick up and play' thing madden wants but you have rookie, pro, all pro, and all madden. Implement more features as the difficulty level goes up. That way you could have the pick up and play in rookie or pro modes but all the features that we want in the all madden mode.

ZONE BLITZES, please, please, please make zone blitzes where a Dlinemen drops into zone have them attract the attention of the offensive lineman in front of them. No offensive tackle is just going to slide inside before setting on his defensive end. You see the 'fake blitz' tactic this year where people use the safety on a blitz to pull out an offensive lineman. The offensive linemen shouldn't no who's coming before the snap, they should set on the person they would have to block based on the scheme regardless of what that players assignment is post snap.

Slant outs should be gone. Adjust or remove locomotion. The whole slant out and face throw thing is no good. DBs switching assignments on the stick concept to allow the arrow to be open vs man when he has a man directly over him is ridiculous.

Theres probably a good chunk more but thats enough for now.

Oh yea.. playaction should maybe work a little bit??? Cmon now. If I like to run the ball a lot I cant get someone to bite on playaction and get a solid play because the DLine is in my face before I finish the fake. Thats ridiculous.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

About 60% of what makes Peyton Manning good in real life is his manipulation of the defense on the play fake....His 99 playaction rating in this game means nothing! I've seen DEs with 50 AWR not even flinch on play fakes by Brady, Brees, Manning, Rivers....I mean, COME ON.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

please take out the 'card game', and the auto-mated playcalling function, add a deeper online franchise, training camps like we had in ps2??

and yes make awareness count for something, and if you have an established run game, make the play action to where its effective and not a 10 yard sack....

tone down man coverages effectiveness on defense

make zone coverages alittle more effective on defense

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Customize form audibles

Online Franchise, not online Season

I forgot what its call but in NCAA they have, Man Coverage aggressiveness, D-line aggressiveness and etc, add that in madden.

Take out awareness, i don't know what matters for that aisde for the QB, and i don't even know that because Mark Sanchez throws a lot of ducks and it has nothing to do with awareness, for some reason it seems it's programed in the game and i'm not kidding.

Someone make the offensive line matter, some how, i don't know how, but do it. Please do it. Make it matter in pass blocking.

Make the Giants playbook have more stunts on defense. Also make the Defensive play books like NCAA

3-4
4-3
and maybe a Multiple D. All these d@mn playbooks make no sense. I'm pretty sure the Ravens and Jets don't play the same defense, yet their d books are almost identical.

Uhhh no....Why do we need this? All OL's block the exact same....and stunts don't beat any OL as-is....They need to make the majority of OLs WORSE and beef up your Saints, Pats, Colts, and Jets OLs....

Also, I looked at guys like Julius Peppers and Dwight Freeney. Freeney has a better BSH rating, and Peppers' is like a 65 (WHAT?) yet both break free of the tackle equally....I'd say both take way to long to beat their man....Basic 4 man rushes don't work, and that's an issue. They need to make 4 man rushes work before they even TOUCH stunts...

What I'm saying is give OLs an indentity. If the Madden Raiders' OL played like real life...then QB ratings would actually matter. Outside of occasional overthrows, all the starting QBs on the game play the exact same (sure, Sanchez and Cutler overthrow, as does Romo...but 80% of the time the throws are spot on)...and it's frustrating. I think if OL AWR mattered, you'd see a LOT more Steelers and Jets users with heavy crossfire action against the Raiders...and the WR speed on the Raiders wouldn't matter, because you'd get heat up the middle....But if you bring the OL AWR of the Pats against the Steelers, you're going to get shredded....

Anyone ever notice the the most effective blitzes in the NFL are 3-4 cross fires, where either MLB/MLB or OLB/MLB twist their rushes to test the OL's blitz pickup. And the Giants/Bears/Colts utilize DE/DT twists to test pass protection...yet a Cover 2 with stunts (Dime: Cover 2) or a Crossfire (3-4 Normal: Crossfire Man or Crossfire 3) never work....the OL just KNOWS its coming every time.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Madden has improved every year vastly..and its only a matter of time before it becomes more of a sim game

1. Increase catching animations. Personally I would like to see more spectacular catches.

The "over the shoulder" catch animation is almost impossible to defend..rather its a 6'1 or a 6'5 receiver..

2. I think being able to hot route olineman for picking up blitzers will add another demension to the game. We see quarterbacks tell olineman before the snap and they point out blitzers every sunday.

3. I dunno how to explain this one, but I caint stand when people run back 10 to 15 yards to escape from blitzers or buy more time and then just throw to a open defender.

Granted some quarterbacks can throw deep better but never in real life u see a quarterback runback that deep just to get a pass off...

4. More variations to the playbooks.

5. make zone d better.

3 deep blues should each be able to cover 1/3 the field from sideline to sideline. with the exception of the shallow zones, every zone should be able to play deeper especially if there isnt a receiver in front of the defender.

6. There needs to be a better system for updating player ratings. Some players have outstanding week to week performances and dont get an update or sometimes get lowered in their overall.

7. man coverage is too good. The faster cornerbacks will almost always run the route the wr is suppose to before the wr ( if receiver doesnt have high route running)

8. There should be packages to feature wr at rb that doesnt include wildcat
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 pm

make madden 12 the same game as madden 10 except fix the flats n tune down the run gm a bit. madden 10 is the best madden out of the new gen maddens imo.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
Madden has improved every year vastly..and its only a matter of time before it becomes more of a sim game

1. Increase catching animations. Personally I would like to see more spectacular catches.

The "over the shoulder" catch animation is almost impossible to defend..rather its a 6'1 or a 6'5 receiver..

2. I think being able to hot route olineman for picking up blitzers will add another demension to the game. We see quarterbacks tell olineman before the snap and they point out blitzers every sunday.

3. I dunno how to explain this one, but I caint stand when people run back 10 to 15 yards to escape from blitzers or buy more time and then just throw to a open defender.

Granted some quarterbacks can throw deep better but never in real life u see a quarterback runback that deep just to get a pass off...

4. More variations to the playbooks.

5. make zone d better.

3 deep blues should each be able to cover 1/3 the field from sideline to sideline. with the exception of the shallow zones, every zone should be able to play deeper especially if there isnt a receiver in front of the defender.

6. There needs to be a better system for updating player ratings. Some players have outstanding week to week performances and dont get an update or sometimes get lowered in their overall.

7. man coverage is too good. The faster cornerbacks will almost always run the route the wr is suppose to before the wr ( if receiver doesnt have high route running)
8. There should be packages to feature wr at rb that doesnt include wildcat

Overall. Man coverage is trash, man. Psychic coverage is 100% spot on correct, and should only be jumped by your Woodson's Nnamdi's and Revis's....rather than your Stanford Routt's (just because he's FAST)...but on drags or deep cross patterns, man coverage just gets lost...Man coverage is so broken...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden12 Suggestions Post here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next