Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden12 Suggestions Post here

Go down 
+26
king_jason2
greenmile
xxPaTrioTs
xHHx_JayNizz
gwiz
sgibs
ZFarls
mgcomedy
WasItTehChad
Stormyday
SavageMac816
xHHx_megatron
BuckNut4eva
datnodude
Ant1010
SasserAssassin
Tru Statement
ZAN
typhoon
ronslows10
rokket
Ghostface
PeytonMvPManning
WFColonel56
bahdbwoy
Anton32
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I loved to package my WR at HB in M09....idk why they took that one out
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:

Because it ruins online play....It might make sense with a Percy Harvin or a DeSean Jackson, but I don't think anyone wants to play the Raiders with Jacoby Ford at HB, Run DMC at FB, Chaz Schilens at TE, Louis Murphy at other TE, and DHB as the lone flanker WR, and have to worry about Ford on the toss, DMC on FB dive, Murphy and Schilens killing their man as TE (so lame) and DHB deep all at the same time...

Oh and lets not forget, Murphy, Schilens, and DMC will all engage their respective LBs in the box and drive them 4 yards off the ball to allow Ford room to scamper.....I'd love to see Murphy, Schilens, and DMC engage a James Harrison, James Farrior, and Lawrence Timmons perfectly every rip in real life like they can in Madden....

Oh Ian, you have work to do, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

ZAN wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Customize form audibles

Online Franchise, not online Season

I forgot what its call but in NCAA they have, Man Coverage aggressiveness, D-line aggressiveness and etc, add that in madden.

Take out awareness, i don't know what matters for that aisde for the QB, and i don't even know that because Mark Sanchez throws a lot of ducks and it has nothing to do with awareness, for some reason it seems it's programed in the game and i'm not kidding.

Someone make the offensive line matter, some how, i don't know how, but do it. Please do it. Make it matter in pass blocking.

Make the Giants playbook have more stunts on defense. Also make the Defensive play books like NCAA

3-4
4-3
and maybe a Multiple D. All these d@mn playbooks make no sense. I'm pretty sure the Ravens and Jets don't play the same defense, yet their d books are almost identical.

Uhhh no....Why do we need this? All OL's block the exact same....and stunts don't beat any OL as-is....They need to make the majority of OLs WORSE and beef up your Saints, Pats, Colts, and Jets OLs....

Also, I looked at guys like Julius Peppers and Dwight Freeney. Freeney has a better BSH rating, and Peppers' is like a 65 (WHAT?) yet both break free of the tackle equally....I'd say both take way to long to beat their man....Basic 4 man rushes don't work, and that's an issue. They need to make 4 man rushes work before they even TOUCH stunts...

What I'm saying is give OLs an indentity. If the Madden Raiders' OL played like real life...then QB ratings would actually matter. Outside of occasional overthrows, all the starting QBs on the game play the exact same (sure, Sanchez and Cutler overthrow, as does Romo...but 80% of the time the throws are spot on)...and it's frustrating. I think if OL AWR mattered, you'd see a LOT more Steelers and Jets users with heavy crossfire action against the Raiders...and the WR speed on the Raiders wouldn't matter, because you'd get heat up the middle....But if you bring the OL AWR of the Pats against the Steelers, you're going to get shredded....

Anyone ever notice the the most effective blitzes in the NFL are 3-4 cross fires, where either MLB/MLB or OLB/MLB twist their rushes to test the OL's blitz pickup. And the Giants/Bears/Colts utilize DE/DT twists to test pass protection...yet a Cover 2 with stunts (Dime: Cover 2) or a Crossfire (3-4 Normal: Crossfire Man or Crossfire 3) never work....the OL just KNOWS its coming every time.

What are you talking about?

There no more then 10 stunts in this game. Stunts make a 4 man rush effective, why wouldn't you want it? With stunts you have more coverage to defend your infamous slant out and no one said make pass blocking better, i said make it matter....
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Nah man....stunts don't work. Trust me...I labbed them for over an hour today. I went into the 4-3 book and labbed EVERY stunt in the book, and none of them work at all....

4-3 Normal: LOLB Blitz is the only play that actually (barely) affective the OL (notice the rush assignments are a see-thru burnt orange...weird)...and even it didn't really work too well....

They need to add stunts. I agree. Never disagreed with you on that. They need to make DL ratings matter. Block Shed only appears to affect DTs. Tommie Kelly has shed more blocks in Madden 11 than Dwight Freeney....I would bet MY LIFE on it....Making Finesse and Power move ratings matter. Make Block Shed matter. Make DL acceleration matter....THEN add stunts....

As this game stands, stunts don't matter at all...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

My fault. I totally misread your post in a thread full of "make this BETTER/WORSE" haha
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

ZAN wrote:
Nah man....stunts don't work. Trust me...I labbed them for over an hour today. I went into the 4-3 book and labbed EVERY stunt in the book, and none of them work at all....

4-3 Normal: LOLB Blitz is the only play that actually (barely) affective the OL (notice the rush assignments are a see-thru burnt orange...weird)...and even it didn't really work too well....

They need to add stunts. I agree. Never disagreed with you on that. They need to make DL ratings matter. Block Shed only appears to affect DTs. Tommie Kelly has shed more blocks in Madden 11 than Dwight Freeney....I would bet MY LIFE on it....Making Finesse and Power move ratings matter. Make Block Shed matter. Make DL acceleration matter....THEN add stunts....

As this game stands, stunts don't matter at all...

Yah...play from the dline was alot better last madden..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Loop crash from 3-3-5 works fine
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

I agree with ant. DLine games are what make 4 man rushes effective. Unless you have an amazing pass rushing defensive tackle who can frequently beat his man or collapse the pocket allowing the DEs to get around the corner with nowhere for the QB to step up the stunts are what gets the dlinemen free.
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Have the ability to flip plays on the audible screen.

Man lock.

Make Qb sack more frequent. I understand not getting a sack every play. But when i hit the qb and he completes a 40 yd pass down the field we got problems. Change the sack mechanics or qb mechanics.

I agree with WFColonel56. The 4-3 hasn't changed since I started playing madden again in 08.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:34 am

Stormyday wrote:
I agree with WFColonel56. The 4-3 hasn't changed since I started playing madden again in 08.
Madden 03....d@mn they need to revamp it lol
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 am

make madden 12 like madden 10, with flat zone coverage, and the game would be amazing

oh

and formation shifting...

didnt read any of this thread so i apologize if i repeat.

but formation shifting was the best thing.. it made madden ORIGINAL.. there were SOOOOOOOOO many combinations with taking an iform normal play and going to SB Tight Flex, and vice versa wit Plays/formations..

no1 had the same O unless they labbed together..

unlike now where 1 person finds an OP route (Slant out) and the entire fkn nation runs it... or Off tackle from madden 10
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

ZAN wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

Because it ruins online play....It might make sense with a Percy Harvin or a DeSean Jackson, but I don't think anyone wants to play the Raiders with Jacoby Ford at HB, Run DMC at FB, Chaz Schilens at TE, Louis Murphy at other TE, and DHB as the lone flanker WR, and have to worry about Ford on the toss, DMC on FB dive, Murphy and Schilens killing their man as TE (so lame) and DHB deep all at the same time...

Oh and lets not forget, Murphy, Schilens, and DMC will all engage their respective LBs in the box and drive them 4 yards off the ball to allow Ford room to scamper.....I'd love to see Murphy, Schilens, and DMC engage a James Harrison, James Farrior, and Lawrence Timmons perfectly every rip in real life like they can in Madden....

Oh Ian, you have work to do, my friend.

in madden 09 i used the jags wit WR AT RB, id come out in goalline, id get Matt Jones at RB/ MJD at FB wit all 3 of their tall *** TE's Lewis, Estandia, and that other 6'7 guy,

aud up to 4wide/snugs etc.. run a motioned fade to jones at RB n it was GG, not gonna count Out routes/Curls

Last edited by WasItTehChad on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 am

1. Make sure every change has a purpose. So many times you guys have made changes but they didn't serve a purpose. EXAMPLE. Changing how we hot route the Defense. NOBODY was demanding this be changed. This was simply something you guys did on your own. WE all hated it!

2. I know you are thinking we sell million's of copies of Madden every year so we are doing something right. Yes true but you are the only one that make the game!! Every successful business answers the demand of the consumer and they have to in order to stay in business.

3. Circuit City VS Best Buy. BB advertised in the beginning "Come on in" play the games before you buy, turn the stereo up to test a TV out. etc. This killed Circuit City and they are no longer in business.

4. To summarize you guys really need to listen to the community better. If we don't buy the game there is no Madden. (NCAA Basketball RIP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
Anton32

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 am

good stuff so far guys, all your thoughts i have placed in a seperate folder so i can present them keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

Great suggestions so far and no death battles yet. Exciting stuff! I'd like to see some updated playbooks including additions rather than just taking stuff out. Also fix some of the quick audibles or allow us to make adjustments. Nothing worse than finding a good playbook but not being able to use a certain formation because the quick audibles are the wrong plays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 am

thanks Anton!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:46 pm

remember back on last gen they had clans for online play. that would add soo much depth to online
Back to top Go down
gwiz

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh man where to begin......this is my wishlist some of which i know probably won't be in the game and some which i think should. I will seperate it with NEEDS and then just my pet peeves with WANTS

NEEDS

-Fix the zone coverage up to play their zones better and also have defenders react better to the ball. In madden 10 they reacted so well when people would throw at a defenders face but this year it seems as if they just look at you and play extremely dumb and let the offensive player catch the ball.

-Make the audible system back to the way it was. Yes offense has been 2 easy this year and yes this was in response to a glitch in the game but the way the audible system is right now is not enjoyable at all and quick frankly has led to people literally quick snapping every play because its no point in audibling to another play because it takes forever.

-Along with putting back the audible system the way it was, please bring back formation shifting. I know the reason why it was taken out was because of massive glitches associated with it but we are now going on version 6 of this game with madden 12 and you can't tell me in 6 years of developing and improving upon this game that no one has been able to test out formation shifting? Either you guys just dont want to bring it back or its been extremely on the lowest end of the priority list.

-Fix slant outs/out slants whatever you want to call em, I dont know if its because the defenders dont react but people use this all the time to create seperation. I know every year there is a new route that people just abuse and well this is the year of slant outs.

-While we are fixing zone coverages, we also need defenders in man coverage to not be confused on who to guard when running the play stick. Its the most simple play in the game to guard especially if your supposed to be in man coverage but for whatever reason they always leave the slot guy open unless you do some movement around on the defensive side if your in man coverage.

-Take out auto drop back or bad snaps, preferably both but if i had to choose 1 take out the auto drop back. The game has already taken alot of the user control and creativity out of the game but to be forced in a automatic drop back especially when people are sending heat is really not an enjoyable experience.

IE: A perfect example of how illogical this auto drop back/bad snap issue is when its 3rd and medium to long.....the defense is sending heat, the quarterback gets a bad snap, what quarterback in his right mind while hes getting a bad snap is thinking "oh man i need to take my 3 step drop back or coach will be mad, even though I see 3 guys in my face already, im sure coach will appreciate i did my 3 step drop"....NOOOO, that qb will take the bad snap and quickly start moving around to get away from the blitz, but nope not in madden, he will take that bad snap look the blitz in the eye and still take a 3 step drop to a sack.

WANTS (PET PEEVES)
-I don't know what happened with the coding in the game but this year when someone throws deep or intermediate whenever I click on to make a play it always gives me the wrong guy who is in no position to make a play, and it winds up being a bigger play than what shouldve been. It has never been like this, in previous maddens it would always give me the guy who is in position to make a play 100% of the time, this year its half the time if im lucky.

EXAMPLE: Im playing 2 man under a guy throws a streak to his receiver on the far left side of the field. My corner back is trailing and my safety is up top ahead of him. I click on to make a play thinking it will give me the safety up top since he is more in position to make a play. NOPE.....instead I get the trailing cb who will not catch up to make a play. In previous maddens I would be given the safety who I can then make a play on.

-Bring spectator mode to online. I've always wanted to be able to view my friends games if im bored or if im waiting to play someone who is already in a game. Of course the friend would have to give you access to his game and you couldnt see the playart or nothing just the game.

-Make a online practice mode. Its very hard to practice by yourself especially on the defensive side because the cpu always quick hikes you and gives you no time to do adjustments. Having online practice mode would increase the replayability to the game and have more people going online as well with a spectator mode.

-Bring back being able to motion blue routes. This was such a great way to add some creativity to the game with formation shifting and pulling routes gone, at least motioning blue routes was a new dimension to add to your offensive game.

-Bring back hardcore ranked games to online, this ranked accelerated clock stuff just isnt for everyone.

In closing if I had to choose a perfect madden for nextgen, it would be madden 09 without the effectiveness of curls. Curls ruined that game but IMO, that game was so good before curls came out and ruined it. There was no auto dropback, you could motion blue routes, everything could be stopped except curls lol.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm

i say madden 10 minus PC, right stick RC, and off tackle, but add in flat coverage.
formation audibles would be cool, but who wants to defend stick and hb draw from 4 other formations?

please fix QB spy's please, please, please
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

1. How about we keep our Madden 10 from last year, make a new patch with what JayNizz said (right stick RC, and off tackle, but add in flat coverage), and update the rosters.

2. When someone scrambles any direction and finds a right open guy with the same accuracy as if you are sitting in the pocket for 10 seconds.

3. When you pick an Engage Eight blitz and you still get killed by the running game.

4. I HATE IT WHEN YOU BLITZ THE HELL OUT OF SOMEONE, THE QUARTERBACK THROWS THE BALL RIGHT WHEN HE GETS HIT AND SOME RANDOM RB OR WR RUNS UP AND CATCHES THE BALL AS IF THERE WAS A MAGNET ATTACHED TO THE PLAYER AND THE BALL, it is impossible to defend.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm

What def needs to be changed, and this is something that i just played against

my opp would hike, run backwards, and just throw it... he aint even lookin at WRs.. he looking at his own endzone, and can throw perfect *** passes... there should be no way he throws anything close to a completed pass...
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 am

make the hit stick actuly work. Everytime i hitstick they just bounce off.
thanks
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 am

More team specific formations on offense

You should be able to pick a play on defense to stop the offenses play like in techmo bowl... if you know your opp is runnig singleback snugs stick, you should be able to pick that play or key that play on defense and lock it up.
Back to top Go down
Anton32

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm

What are your thoughts on this? http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4611246.page
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 pm

i like it.

I have an idea to spice up the playbooks. Make the offensive playbooks actually matter. There should be a give take for every playbook. I want it so there is something in every team specific playbook that is in no other...

EX Phi should have shovel passes, Pitt should have a quads formation (as they should), Balt should have a package where there they can have an offensive tackle at TE (in te sets)..you get the point...I knw every team does something that another team really doesnt do. This is EA's chance to capitalize on it. Plus it makes every playbook useable where as now only about 8 are.
=========================================================
Another idea that i have had for 2 years is for there to be custom packages like there were last gen. AND MAKE THEN USEABLE ONLINE That is the best way to promote originality in the madden world. And it would add sooo much replay value to the game.You may see someone come out in snugs but someone can add there own twist to it. Like have 3 running backs on the field 1 wr and 1 TE. I know that you can already do this through subbing but its a hassle to do this and then sub back in your other package. This will just help out what is already possible in the game

Of course these packages should follow the already in place subbing menu rules (no hb at qb and such) I was thinking that instead of adding more slots to make these custom packages, that Madden would allow us to edit 2 or 3 already in place packages in every formation. This way people cant go overboard with this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden12 Suggestions Post here   Madden12 Suggestions Post here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden12 Suggestions Post here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next