Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense

Go down 
+4
UppingMyGame
Tyler1281
hitsquad
WFColonel56
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  Empty
PostSubject: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

http://blip.tv/file/get/WFColonel56-HowToBeatTheEaglesDefense414.mp4
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks for the breakdown its a good breakdown and i was thinking to just run a lot of the game and once i see wah happens with their team then il decide where to attack in the passing game
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

nice vid ... one thing i would do is different packages and subbing like if i was using the pats i would put gronkowski and hernedez on the outside they both have the ability to play wr and they are bigger than nnamdi and drc so the can be physical with them and then i would put chad and welker or tate in the slot so i can have some of my better quicker play makers on weaker dbs this creates big time mismatches and positive matchups for me... obviously if i did this all day people would adjust but i would mix it up come out in different packages and formation switching out guys every few plays sometimes i would have gronk in the slot and sometimes on the outside or not on the field at all, there is many other options with different players, using all different kinds of packages to confuse my opponent i could put wood in the slot or on the outside, to use a weapon or a distraction to get some of my other players in good match ups etc.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am

I just feel as the more you spread them out they will crumble...

This is all in theory but the 1st week this is 80% of what im going to be testing Wink
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Bringing in Williams and Hurd gives Chicago a lot of options in the passing game, which should open things up a little more for Forte. Aso/DRC are good, but they're only 2 guys out of 11. Earl Bennett on a nickelback is a pretty good mismatch, and Devin Hester on a 4th receiver is just rude. If this Sam Hurd fella works out, that's just icing on the cake.

Defensively, Chicago has the speed to man up with the Eagles' O and they're already built to play zone so I'll have to learn to play both ways so I can adjust to my opponents accordingly. I'm NOT really too scared of them, though - just gotta get in the lab and up my game . . .

Last edited by UppingMyGame on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 pm

The way I see it (as said in the vid) You will pretty much know how they will play you.

Man cov will be their strength, and if you prepare you will always have an advantage player wise against them. After that its up to you to finish the deal

And if they want to play zone just have fun, because it can be exploited in so many diff ways. And you arent limited to attacking 1 area, The whole field is your playground......even ASO

And for you defensively nothing changes from M11 to 12....

you have to
1. stop the big play, make them drive the field...if they score they score idc...but they are not going to get a cheap one vs me...By driving down the field you get chances after chance to get a break (fumble, bad read, etc)...and at the same time u get to see their scheme and adjust. So you will be more prepared to lock it down when need be

2.contain vick.....self explanatory

in that order
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 pm

I think I'm going to approach the eagles the same way I did vs the raiders this year. Pound the rock then pound the rock some more. The more CB's on the field the better. I want to control the game tempo, wear the defense out and keep the eagles offense off the field. Set up my passing game with the run. I'm praying play action is somewhat effective this year. Make good reads and don't force throws into tight coverage. They will pick it off..lol

On the defensive side same as always. Play a lot of coverage D with lots of help up top, force vick to roll to the right when possible, and my personal favorite let vick run all day and abuse the strip button.

Any quality opponent will be tough to beat with the eagles so I will try keep things close and make plays at the end when it matters most.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:33 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
I think I'm going to approach the eagles the same way I did vs the raiders this year. Pound the rock then pound the rock some more. The more CB's on the field the better. I want to control the game tempo, wear the defense out and keep the eagles offense off the field. Set up my passing game with the run. I'm praying play action is somewhat effective this year. Make good reads and don't force throws into tight coverage. They will pick it off..lol

On the defensive side same as always. Play a lot of coverage D with lots of help up top, force vick to roll to the right when possible, and my personal favorite let vick run all day and abuse the strip button.

Any quality opponent will be tough to beat with the eagles so I will try keep things close and make plays at the end when it matters most.

exactly! i am about to blast those cats as well with my "new" running game with our newly acquire FB Leach and of course Ray Rice and our TEs.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 am

i got my d all set for the eagles.. and if madden is anything like this game, its gonna be hell to beat
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 am

Im just going to attack the actual user using the Eagles. Get in his head. A real smart opponent knows his weaknesses and will fortify them. It then becomes a chess match, will you attack the team's weakness when he is fortifying it or, you attack his team's strength where, he is not focusing on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense    My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense  Empty

Back to top Go down

My mini breakdown on how I would attack the eagles defense
Page 1 of 1