Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Rushing Attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

Rushing Attack Empty
PostSubject: Rushing Attack   Rushing Attack EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 pm

One thing they need to bring back is online rushing attack. It is still in the game but you can only play against the computer.

I remember back in Madden 2005 on the Xbox you could go play rushing attack against another user player and it would keep track of your record. I played that for hours and hours. Nowadays people will watch me run the ball and make comments on how sick my cuts are and ask like how did i know to follow that blocker or spin right at the exact moment. Playing that rushing attack game will make you TONS better at rushing the football, running vision, etc. They should bring it back!
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

Rushing Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing Attack   Rushing Attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 pm

i did notice that when i played u the other day that if there was a seem u were threw it, i do wish they brought that back cause id like to work on my running game.
Back to top Go down

Rushing Attack
Page 1 of 1