Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Buccaneers Ratings

Go down 
+5
GAV
secondhandsoxx
greenmile
Trev'on
WasItTehChad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

Buccaneers Ratings  Empty
PostSubject: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/tam/id/27/tampa-bay-buccaneers

still got our Fast as Fk LBs, 86,86,84,83,83

one of which is 62 ovr Tyrone Mckenzie, which we took from the pats who has a 80 MCV, and 75 ZCV

and if Jackson can stay off the roids, we'll have a good madden zone based secondary wit 6'1 talib, 6'2 Lewis, 6'0 Jackson, 6'1 Jones

Freeman lookin better then ever,87ovr, 74 speed, 87,84,81 acc. (with clutch rating)

Blounts carry is a lil suspect at 80 (but it'll go up within the first couple weeks)

our WRs are slow, but they are tall and can catch.. 6'2 Williams, 6'2 Briscoe, 6'2 Benn, 6'4 Winslow

Def keeping my Madden 11 Defense concept for madden 12.. 1dt, 5lbs, 5dbs and auding down to a 46 type set... and F@Ging it out no ****

Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm

haha i did that also with the bucs, crazy speed at LB, also love that tanard is coming back, myron lewis is a madden gem 6"2 with like 88 press, loving that defense

i also love the size on offense, not the fastest but they get the job done
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

im actually suprised we are givin Tanard another chance...

he def a good player, but idk if he can stay off teh roids
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

I don't think you will be able to play F@G d as a base D this year, with the o-lines improved AI, plus it is way harder to get pressure, but I have only played the demo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

greenmile wrote:
I don't think you will be able to play F@G d as a base D this year, with the o-lines improved AI, plus it is way harder to get pressure, but I have only played the demo.

No its not. You can still get pressure with 3 man blitz and drop the backside DT & DE into coverage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Chad have you tested your Cover 4 one man blitz this year to see if it still works?
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm also excited for my Bucs this year.. I cant play with anyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

contains are dead,

and im not putting much stock in the demo, from what ive heard its a lot different then the retail game

but, i got a ton of 2-3 man blitzes... so imma see if it translates
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 pm

greenmile wrote:

i plan on sending 0 people tbch... as long as QB spies actually work, ill send 0 every down and be completely fine with it
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
greenmile wrote:

i plan on sending 0 people tbch... as long as QB spies actually work, ill send 0 every down and be completely fine with it

You're going to want to send one or two on most downs. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 am

people gotta be the innovater..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
people gotta be the innovater..

I get what your trying to do Chad. Do you bro.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 am

i mean if it works it works...

if i have 2 send a minimum of 2.. so be it...
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
contains are dead,

and im not putting much stock in the demo, from what ive heard its a lot different then the retail game

but, i got a ton of 2-3 man blitzes... so imma see if it translates
heard this build of the game was before the E3 build. so like april ish
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

greenmile wrote:

what is F@G d ?? just wondering trying to get the lingo that you guys use in the forums... also what does it mean to cheese..
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

It's basically a All out coverage Defense.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Part of the reason f@g D works (stands for fourth and goal, not a racial slur) is that when every player on the DL drops into coverage, it confuses the OL artificial intelligence, and they don't pull correctly/guys the need to chip and move to the second level can't/etc...

if qb spies work, and OL AI isn't improved, then Chad is definitely on to something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Ratings    Buccaneers Ratings  Empty

Back to top Go down

Buccaneers Ratings
Page 1 of 1