Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)

Go down 
+20
Kevlared
Jander
tdouglas
datnodude
DesertSwarm24
Militant X 1
Philley32
Siverfox614
IPIRIEY
Calhoun County
WasItTehChad
zeddie15
irobson
lilbossman
WFColonel56
SaintsG0Marchin'In
grimmagician87
ZAN
bahdbwoy
sgibs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 pm

NCAA had custom + aues n u know what happened every book wad full of ish from tip sites. Every play is a money play etc..

If that is what fun is for some. U seriously gotta rethink it...

Sure u might make a legit custom book but 99% are gonna take nething good off tje net n put it in their book
Back to top Go down
tdouglas

tdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Had game pre-ordered for a month now....
Back to top Go down
tdouglas

tdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Demo sucks... No sound... CPU is garbage... Rodgers is overrated.. Can't wait for real game tnd7178 psn
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:

NCAA had custom + aues n u know what happened every book wad full of ish from tip sites. Every play is a money play etc..

If that is what fun is for some. U seriously gotta rethink it...

Sure u might make a legit custom book but 99% are gonna take nething good off tje net n put it in their book

People are going to cheese to win either way, separate issue. Glitches are a separate issue also. If you're going to use glitches to win you don't need custom playbooks to do it and plays being ''money plays'' are a separate issue from custom playbooks also. Glitches, money plays and people using overly effective plays to win have been a part of madden since game 1. The problem is EA even has a lot of you guys thinking they way they do now... instead of making it right, let's just break it and ruin it for legit people. Instead of tackling each glitch or overly effective play individually, let's just not allow people to have full control over the plays they call. I call BS. The saddest part is that most people just keep on buying the game and never make a stand so why would they change there way of doing business? Well, most hard core fans will buy it regardless that much is true, but madden sales were way down last year and for 6 months now I thought they were countering that with what EA even admitted was the "most asked for feature" over the years, that of course being custom playbooks. Come to find out they didn't even do that right. Let's see what there sales are like this year after misleading people with that one for months only to find out it's a broken feature.
Back to top Go down
tdouglas

tdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Well since it's the only semi- real simulation football game that is sponsored by the NFL and the NFL Players Association it will continue to sell. The only competition Madden 12 has is it's own older versions. I agree with you.. Glitches suck and players exploit every glitch, cheat and advantage. Wish EA would acknowledge and update but there already on to next years madden 13.. Why didn't release mid August??? Could do online update to get current info???
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I'll have a PCB for online hopefully they work better than ncaa
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: line backers like mike   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

i have only played the demo but it seemed to me the lbs jumped really high, compared to last years game and picked off passes intended for someone 15-20 yards downfield .. did they adjust this in the final game or is this something that we have to get used to??
Back to top Go down
Jander

Jander

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

I run the cardinals playbook and it has been junk on madden 12. Allot of the stuff that worked in 11 doesn't fly in this game so looks like not counting they took out the stong I twin TE, that rips. I also can't pass for sh!t, used the raiders, cowboys, and even went against my better judgement and tried the Eagles. Anyone else having passing issues or is it something that labbing is going to take care of? I like the game just some adjustments needed
Back to top Go down
Kevlared

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 am

playing madden 12earlyrelease, and.....man coverage is trash
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 am

Jander wrote:
I run the cardinals playbook and it has been junk on madden 12. Allot of the stuff that worked in 11 doesn't fly in this game so looks like not counting they took out the stong I twin TE, that rips. I also can't pass for sh!t, used the raiders, cowboys, and even went against my better judgement and tried the Eagles. Anyone else having passing issues or is it something that labbing is going to take care of? I like the game just some adjustments needed

Lol most of last years stuff work man, learn to read the lb's better as i found passing easy
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 am

Kevlared wrote:
playing madden 12earlyrelease, and.....man coverage is trash

idk what team your playing with but ive found it to be good
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Man coverage and zone are both better in madden 12! that was my biggest complaint on 11, so i'am happy....

Madden 11 offense still works in 12, the boat is still money, plus the strong close plays that got added to dallas's pb the hb angle route play and y-trail!! i played 3 quarters of a game in strong close and won earlier, no need to run nothing else!

The defense in madden 12 is what will seperate the men from the boys, whoever has heat and can confuse will be winning alot! reason being is face throws and the qb not scrambling back 30 yards and still throwing dots are gone, facethrows still there but less effective...

Also gun passing is back, you can get rid of the ball alot quicker out of the gun, and i havent really even noticed bad snaps at all, i just played for 10 hours and only remember a couple bad snaps, not like last year when they happened 3-5 times a game....

i like seattle's o-book as a sleeper book, it has great under center passing
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

well had the walmart opening tourny today... it was my first look at the game..
thoughts,,

my defense with 155 overloads was straight fire.. i was screaming and dropping back into coverage D all tourny and probably won me the tourny overall

Offense could get anything consistent started i was running strong close and i could pound it here there 3-4 and bust a big one.. or get blown up for -2 yards.. super frustrating

plus every single person i played was running strong close and it wasnt budging to well against 155..

Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Picked up 12 today and all I can say is that the computer seems to be alot smarter..LOL. Like a member had mentioned the LB jump and swat balls all over the place. Alot of plays that are killer in 11' definitely is sh!t right now on 12. Heck, i cant even get any A gap heat..LOL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)   Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Madden 12 Impressions - (Official)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2