Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  Empty
PostSubject: Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?    Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:37 pm

I was on offense and I was on my 1 yard line, so I tried to pound the rock up the right A gap just to give me a little breathing room. When I ran the ball up the middle, I saw a hole to the outside so I went for it. As soon as I got to the whole I saw Ray Lewis coming through free so I looped back around left (thinking I was going to get a safety) but instead the entire back side was open. Picked up one great block by Doug Free, juked out the user defender and ran for a 100+ yard TD with Felix Jones.

Tried to look at the highlight again at the end of the game, but it said "play is not viewable." Tried looking at another play and it said the same thing. Then I tried ANY play and they were ALL not viewable... Anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?    Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:52 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
I was on offense and I was on my 1 yard line, so I tried to pound the rock up the right A gap just to give me a little breathing room. When I ran the ball up the middle, I saw a hole to the outside so I went for it. As soon as I got to the whole I saw Ray Lewis coming through free so I looped back around left (thinking I was going to get a safety) but instead the entire back side was open. Picked up one great block by Doug Free, juked out the user defender and ran for a 100+ yard TD with Felix Jones.

Tried to look at the highlight again at the end of the game, but it said "play is not viewable." Tried looking at another play and it said the same thing. Then I tried ANY play and they were ALL not viewable... Anyone else having this problem?

yeah same thing happened to me.. well i didnt have a 100yard run against the ravens... not sure what the problem is but its not just you
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?    Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

that happens on abt 95% of sacks to

very disappointing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?    Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

It's a bug.

Last year it happened several times..

But there were times where it was a display error..

Like if you viewed the 2nd Quarter, it would list plays between 7 min left in the 2nd Quarter until 4 min left.. and if you kept scrolling, it would eventually get back to 7 min left and show until the final end of the quarter..

It was an error that was making it display a different Quarter's plays.. It may still happen so make sure you scroll all the way to make sure it's the current Quarter's plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?    Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't view any highlights at the end of the game?
Page 1 of 1