Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league Empty
PostSubject: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 pm

puttin ya game on blast! here we go!

1. da19thletter he was BUCS, used dallas cowboys O, will run slants on offense alot, usually has a slant out and slant in on every play of some sort, good pocket presence with freeman, was pretty pass heavy on O

On D he played cover 1 man defense all game, or he blitzed 6 from man all game, mike wallace had 200+ against the BUCS man defense all game

2. MattTheMan he ran houstons O, (not very well just sayin) on offense he is all slants as well, streaks or slants, nothing else much more to his game, he reads man he is slant outting you, he reads zone he is chucking streaks in seams try to spech catch them....

On D he is running Truths D from 2-4-5 even (not truths D, but i know he got the concept from him because he did everything to a tee even the run D, except his adjustments were lacking) he plays man press blitz 6 majority of the game, mike wallace again had 200+ yards on his man D also, he runs sugar blitz, or sugar 3 seam all game....i used the 1-5-5 shake D on him some and he looked lost, several Hit stick fumbles....
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:

1. da19thletter he was BUCS, used dallas cowboys O, will run slants on offense alot, usually has a slant out and slant in on every play of some sort, good pocket presence with freeman, was pretty pass heavy on O

On D he played cover 1 man defense all game, or he blitzed 6 from man all game, mike wallace had 200+ against the BUCS man defense all game

2. MattTheMan he ran houstons O, (not very well just sayin) on offense he is all slants as well, streaks or slants, nothing else much more to his game, he reads man he is slant outting you, he reads zone he is chucking streaks in seams try to spech catch them....

On D he is running Truths D from 2-4-5 even (not truths D, but i know he got the concept from him because he did everything to a tee even the run D, except his adjustments were lacking) he plays man press blitz 6 majority of the game, mike wallace again had 200+ yards on his man D also, he runs sugar blitz, or sugar 3 seam all game....i used the 1-5-5 shake D on him some and he looked lost, several Hit stick fumbles....
i run "truths D" but im not gonna lie been running sugar blitz since i took the plastic off the box but i ran it outta nickel strong so its a little diffrent
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

i run "truths D" but im not gonna lie been running sugar blitz since i took the plastic off the box but i ran it outta nickel strong so its a little diffrent

i was using it alot to before the truth vs gunfused film room came out with the right adjustments to the formation tendancies its good stuff, i run a 3-4 D so you need 2-4-5 even for some pressure (I was also using sugar blitz in the game demo), but i don't run it every rip, and man press and blitz 6 every play! (thats just asking to get owned, lol) i just know MattTheMan just watched that film room and said hey here is my D! lol
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

i was using it alot to before the truth vs gunfused film room came out with the right adjustments to the formation tendancies its good stuff, i run a 3-4 D so you need 2-4-5 even for some pressure (I was also using sugar blitz in the game demo), but i don't run it every rip, and man press and blitz 6 every play! (thats just asking to get owned, lol) i just know MattTheMan just watched that film room and said hey here is my D! lol
ya for sure dont run man bump every rip or blitz 6 which i rarly do anyways tho.
its a good D if you know how to adjust
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:42 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

ya for sure dont run man bump every rip or blitz 6 which i rarly do anyways tho.

yup agreed, i actually like the 2-4-5 even better than the 46 D, the zones seem to be in better position, and if they go for the seams just shade to middle...also if people like the 46 D and 2-4-5 even, the raiders d-book has them both....
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

yup agreed, i actually like the 2-4-5 even better than the 46 D, the zones seem to be in better position, and if they go for the seams just shade to middle...also if people like the 46 D and 2-4-5 even, the raiders d-book has them both....
i run a book with 1-5-5 just for the shake as run D tho.
was running the 46 in the begining of the year just for that max cov D then found a better playbook so thats were i am now
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Just played Anton B last night,

he runs atlanta O on offense, strong close counter weak, dive ,toss, shotty 2 back the the little curl hook route that the HB is on outta the back field, and wr double shake from full house,(those are his money plays he goes to alot) he is run heavy and doesnt look down field unless he is down multiple scores

this guy has the glitchiest squib kick i have ever seen, u must pick kick return 2, to field the squib better, if you pick kick return normal he has this squib labbed to where it bounces off your front line player and he almost recovers it every time, he recovered the opening one on me!! i was furious! LOL

On D he runs the 3-4 NYJ book i believe, he either blitz's heavy or plays F@G d, no in between, he sends the heat or backs off totally, gotta stay to the run and quick passes, he also is cover 3 heavy so have a streak, corner, flat combo ready and deep corners are there

had him 31-7 early then i got greedy and dumb and he made it closer 34-24 with a late TD ...LOL GG anton, he always fights hard in every game, and is a respected opponent and stand up madden player!!
Back to top Go down
SKINNY

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 am

We balled last night, Im anxious to read your breakdown of Peyton .. Lol
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

^^^ Skinny that was a lab game, but good game, and nice scheme you got, appreciate the uniqueness of it, not to discredit your thrilling win (skinny scores a TD on last play of the game while i'm in quarters 3 deep SMH!! and he got bailed out on a roughing the passer call to put him in position! EA Needs to fix that badly!)

Just played CMurph tonight, he is a lab buddy, that i pretty much lab and or share alot of stuff with, and he knows my scheme as well as i do....

So i had to switch it up, same playbook new base play, we know each others tendencies, he plays more zone than man, but he also knows if he plays man against me i can pop that easily....

So i labbed a heavy zone beating O, and didn't play him for like 2 weeks since we play in MRL, i got off to a 14-0 lead and never looked back, STEELERS over Raiders 28-13

Since Cmurph is a madden bro of mine, not going to give his scheme away to much, although he changes it alot, he is a very cerebral patient player and playing him alot has made me a better player, he pretty much owned me in madden 11, in 12 we are pretty even,i may be pulling ahead of him (i think so)

He said he wants re-matched with me in playoffs! He is waiting on me...LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league   BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league Empty

Back to top Go down

BuckNut4eva MRL scouting reports XBOX league
Page 1 of 1