Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tell me more about madden bible guys

Go down 
+2
sgibs
jpd1004
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jpd1004

Tell me more about madden bible guys Empty
PostSubject: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 am

I hear lots of good things about what you guys do here. I want to know if you guys are one of the best players in madden or just really good at making e books. Bc I understand that not all great coaches were great players. I want to know ur qualifications as madden players before I buy the ebooks.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 am

Madden 2006- lost in the final 32 (playoffs) in the Boston MC. My first ever tourny.

Madden 2007- lost in the final 8 in the Boston MC to shayan (the winner of the event)
Lost to Godson in the new jersey MC in the first round of playoffs
Lost to juggaurnant in the new york MC in the round robin champ game (to get to playoffs)

Madden 2008 - lost in the final 8 to RG in Boston MC
Lost to young neph in the final 8 in washington DC mc
Lost to thy neighbor in first round of playoffs in philadelphia mc

Madden 2009 - lost to captain in round robin chip in NYC MC
Lost to kstar first round philly mc
Lost to big game james second round in baltimore mc
Lost to waka in round robin chip in boston mc

Lost in the online mc champ game to captaini

Three eafl super bowl appearances 150 madden fed points.
Ranked number one online 360 for the months of may and june

Madden 2010

3 Eafl champ games
Placed in the final 16 at MLG orlando facing the toughest field and madden tourny has ever seen. Beating Vinny, delph (madden nation season 1), Aaron , mr. Moss
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

I am good at strategy, knowing what to do in specific situations, writing articles and making hit tv shows such as TWIM.

I did make final 32 at boston MC in 08 and got a win at MLG Orlando.

Right now in the FO outsiders league, I won the toughest division in the league.

Anyway, If I had some more time to play I could be better but at this point I am more comfortable helping people out. Check out our tips and I think you will see we are pretty good at what we do.

Also, our articles are easily the best and only ones in the community that I have seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm

great credentials guys! keep doing your thing!

it is quite obvious (by the constant new members joining since MLG Orlando) that the word about Madden Bible is spreading in the community at a rapid pace!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
jpd1004

PostSubject: Thanks.   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you for the reply. I am more confident about the products and the madden bible website. I am happy.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Maddenbibles the only site where every article they put out is a good article. Theres no wasted space on this site
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

jpd.. odd that's my initials (Joe Patton Diets) "haha it's pronounced Deetz .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more about madden bible guys   Tell me more about madden bible guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me more about madden bible guys
Page 1 of 1