Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

cardinals depth chart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

cardinals depth chart Empty
PostSubject: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

okay so when i try to implement the RC into my offensive gameplan i dont like to roll with the eagles although i can do it with 3 out of the 5 WR's on philly but if i wanna truly be effectice or just mess around ill roll with the cardinals that being said ill show you my depth chart.

QB-kurt warner
matt leinart
brian ST. pierre

HB-tim hightower
beanie wells
jason wright
larod stephens-howling

FB-dan dreider
beanie wells
tim hightower

WR-larry fitzgerald
anquan boldin
steve breaston
early doucet
jerheme urban
sean morey

TE-ben patrick
anthony becht
stephen spach

LT-mike gandy
jeremy bridges
herman johnson

LG-reggie wells
jeremy bridges
brandon keith

C-lyle sendlein
jeremy bridges
brandon keith

RG-deuce lutui
jeremy bridges
brandon keith

RT-levi brown
jeremy bridges
herman johnson

LE-chike okeafor
clark haggans
cody brown

RE-bertrand berry
clark haggans
cody brown

DT-darnell dockett
calais campbell
alan branch
bryan robinson
kenny iwebema

LOLB-karlos dansby
clark haggans
cody brown

MLB-gerald hayes
clark haggans
cody brown
monty beisel

ROLB-ali highsmith
clark haggans
cody brown

CB-dominique rogers-cromartie
antrel rolle
bryant mcfadden
matt ware
ralph brown

FS-adrian wilson
rashad johnson
matt ware

SS-bryant mcfadden
rashad johnson
matt ware

K-neil rackers
ben graham

P-ben graham
neil rackers

KR-larod stephens-howling
jason wright
steve breaston
dominique rogers-cromartie
antrel rolle

PR-steve breaston
larod stephens-howling
dominique rogers-cromartie
antrel rolle
gregory toler

KOS-ben graham
neil rackers

LS-mike gandy
reggie wells
levi brown

3DRB-tim hightower
beanie wells
jason wright

okay now ill give you a few reasons why i put players where they are, lets start on O, i like hightower over beanie cuz in my offense theres a ton of gun so the ability to catch the ball out of the back field is a must, beanie has a 47 catch rating while tim has a 80 catch rating, beanie is faster, stronger, and has a higher carry rating (by one point) but he drops everything from swing routes to slant routes he catches almost nothing.
For my WR's i just put them from best to worst then sub them in when i get the the playcall screen so thats my reasoning for them, they all get implemented into my game plan, i like breaston doucet and sometimes boldin in the slot and i like urban and fitz for dropin rockets on people, i play ben patrick over anthony becht beacuse he's faster can catch better and as a bonus i can RC with him.
okay now for the defense, i run a 4-4 so i like the ability to drop my ends, so having 3-4 DE's doesnt work for me wich is why i put former LB's chike okeafor and bertrand berry at DE's cuz im comfortable dropping them into coverage, as for my DT's i have calais campbell and darnell in the middle, darnell is a beast and campbell is 6'8!!! with 76 speed!!! mix that with darnell's 73 speed and you have an overall big fast atheletic D, my linebacking core is a lil wierd upon first glance but i got dansby at LOLB cuz i get a 91 OVR. with him there, only an 87 if i keep him in the middle, i play gerals hays and clark haggans in the middle cuz there the best up after dansby, at ROLB i play ali highsmith the 1 year out of LSU now he's a 61 OVR. wich is horrid but what won him the job on my D is that he's got 75 speed, 60 catching, and an 80 zone rating!!! there arent too many backers in the game that go up to or over 80 in the zone rating catagory, next up is the secondary, i play DRC and antrel rolle at CB's its close between rolle and mcfadden but rolle is faster wich is why i chose to play him there, at my single high saftey i play adrian wilson wich i user.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 am

Ohhhh. I don't fair well with 4-4 with Arizona, there defense is slow it makes it worse having all those plays close to the LOS. The offense is cool, i put Hightower at FB and LSH at RB and bring Beanie in for runs up the middle. The defense is 3-4 and i run

Haggan
Ikewbo?
Berry

Campell
Hayes
Dansby
Dockett

FS-A-Rolle
SS-Wilson

CB1-DRC
Cb2-McFadden/ put Toler in i i'm playing the Bears,Eagles or Raiders.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:45 am

ive found that if they have decent zone ratings it works i really got the 4-4 down with the eagles, i had witherspoon (85 speed), akeem jordan (84 speed), tracey white (82 speed), and moise fokou ( 79 speed), or even sometimes played mikell in the box with them but later i found that speed isnt everything cuz tracey cant tackle so i subbed them out and now run bradley and J.T. in the middle ( niether one of them has speed over 75) and jordan and witherspoon on the outside and found that it worked just fine trotter my slowest LB that i start gets most of my sacks, so i wasnt too worried when i took my defensive scheme to arizona cuz it worked with slow backers in philly why not in arizona, and its worked wonders for me, i will admit that it does help a ton to have fast backers the ravens and teams of that nature are beastly in the 4-4 but ya gotta work with what ya got.
i dont run too much undercenter stuff with a fullback in the mix so i dont really worry about my FB but i do like to have bigger runningbacks at FB if possible i feel more comfortable with them running a dive then say a TE.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 am

off the top my head when I use cards mines is

QB Warner
HB Hightower
FB Kreider
WR Fitz Boldin Breaston Urban(believe hes 6-3)
TE Patrick(fastest tight end which isnt saying much)

I use 4-3 defense so as follows

LE Cambell
DT Dockett Watson(think thats his name)
RE Branch
LOLB Hayes
MLB Dansby
ROLB Okafor
CB DRC Toler McFadden
FS Rolle
SS Wilson

why Wilson at Free Saftey?? because you user the FS and hes the best guy?

Id try to keep a guy as little as McFadden far away from the "tight end side" as possible

only problem I have with arizona is that their lb's suck so bad outside of Dansby and if Steve Breaston was 2 or 3 pts faster(which I think he should be Wink )

never thought about highsmith at lb gona have to check that out
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am

BRB - really good post, I like how you gave us reasons for doing your set ups that way! I like okeafer at the LE too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm

shane_rlly2 wrote:

QB Warner
HB Hightower
FB Kreider

LE Cambell
RE Branch
LOLB Hayes
MLB Dansby
ROLB Okafor
CB DRC Toler McFadden
FS Rolle
SS Wilson

Id try to keep a guy as little as McFadden far away from the "tight end side" as possible

only problem I have with arizona is that their lb's suck so bad outside of Dansby and if Steve Breaston was 2 or 3 pts faster(which I think he should be Wink )

6'0? 203

That is far from a little corner sir.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 am

Ant1010 wrote:
shane_rlly2 wrote:

QB Warner
HB Hightower
FB Kreider

LE Cambell
RE Branch
LOLB Hayes
MLB Dansby
ROLB Okafor
CB DRC Toler McFadden
FS Rolle
SS Wilson

6'0? 203

That is far from a little corner sir.
no..... for a STRONG SAFETY thats little i l ike big guys who can lay the hit stick at SS and the quicker guy at free safety but thats just me...

and if mcfadden is 203 im barack obama Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

cardinals depth chart
Page 1 of 1