Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

San Diego Steelers 4-6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010

Ant1010

San Diego Steelers 4-6 Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Now the 4-4 and 4-6 are essentially the same thing but there is a difference.

If you have that FS you want on the field, you may want to go with the 4-6, even though the 4-6 has better plays.

Here is the 4-6 i've come up with

RE- Patrick Bailey
Patrick Bailey is a great 4-6 end and shows signs of Larry English. He is 2 inches taller and while he doesn't have the strength as English has, he has great size at 6-4 to bat ball downs. and has 77 speed which is just 2 shy of English.

DT- Aaron Smith
Smith isn't Castillo in anyway, but is still dominant at the DT position giving you that speed, power at DT.

DT2- Brett Keisel
Keisel is actually better than Smith. He's faster in every speed category and gives you the same power Smith gives. I just out him at #2 for some odd reason. I like him next to the RE because i put my lesser skilled end over there, so he balances that side out.

LE-L.Woodley
The 4-6 defensive line actually matters, it is far from the 3-4. You have to have a huge threat on the line. While Woodley has 83 speed and is a beast at LB, he is a force at DE in the 4-6. Timmons would be here but you can't put MLB's at DE. Merriman would be my man down in the Chargers 4-6, so this is the Steeler equivalent

ROLB- J.Farrior
Yes i know he is slow and i'm guessing everyone was assuming Timmons would be here, but with him on the left side it creates balance. Just case people get happy with running to Bailey saide and getting away from Woodley i have the savvy vet on the left side of the screen, to deal with the # 2 WR if Williams *** gets out of position and he can big hit to knock a ball lose.With 86 strength as well he does great on outside rushes just running over RB's.

MLB-James Harrison
S.Phillips was my middle man and this guy is even better. 85 speed, 88 strength is a great guy to have in the middle of your defense to sprint to either the weak or strong side. Great AlB gap blitzer and just overall MLB. His height kind of blows, but is still an amazing player.

LOLB-L.Timmons
I wish he was already an outside backer so i can put him at End but i guess strong side linebacker will have to do. His speed allows him to run with TE and Hb and his hit power can help knock the ball loose of WR #1. 85 speed, 86 agil and 93 accel coming to the strong hand of the QB side is also very annoying.

Box safety- Ryan Clark
While Ryan Clark is only 5'11 and has only 81 speed, he is asset is is better than Fox and Fraizer ( the other avilable LB's) While fox is nice. Ryan can hit and cover and is a original starter in the first place. He is basiclaly an extension of the Lb core so why not put him in the box with them.

FS(user)- Ike Taylor
Now yes he has brick hands, but he can catch a lot because of you usering him. This also allows the 5'10 Troy be a strong side CB and still have the safety nature to basically be an extension of the LB core as well. Ike Taylor has 96 speed, and 92 jump and is 6'2. He is a GREAT user player

CB1- Troy Polamalu
Nothing to explain

Cb2- William ***
While he isn't the best# 2 CB, his tackling is a key attribute and his agil and acel are 90.

Steelers 4-6.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

San Diego Steelers?
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:20 am

i read the title s and got so confused

btw i love you have a purpose for putting each guy at what spot
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm

This is a Steeler 4-6 with Chargers comparison. I didn't think a topic title would cause so much commotion.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

Ant1010 wrote:
This is a Steeler 4-6 with Chargers comparison. I didn't think a topic title would cause so much commotion.
were just messin wit ya geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Steelers 4-6   San Diego Steelers 4-6 Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Steelers 4-6
Page 1 of 1