Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

here we go steelers

Go down 
+4
xHEx DeathAngel
bahdbwoy
SasserAssassin
grimmagician87
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

here we go steelers Empty
PostSubject: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm

how about them steelers... week 1 we looked completely lost and havnt looked much better since. NEVER BET AGAINST THE STEELERS!!! Brady isnt very good when he is sittin on the sideline. Pittsburgh's goin to the superbowl... here we go
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:18 pm

getting way ahead of your self dude.
there going to the superbowl?
the browns have a higher chance to
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Way ahead? Wouldnt say that- who else is there in the afc realistically?

Bal? Pitt has their# and flacco is not a sb qb
Chargers? See history
Hou? Cant be serious
Buff? Still baking- not ready
Jets? Window closed.. Who is the last USC sb winning qb (trick question)
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 pm

I wouldn't be saying Superbowl, lets at least get to the bye week with only two losses right now. If we can beat ravens, and bengals the rest of our schedule is a weak one.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

7 out of the last 10 superbowls have been represented in the afc by either the steelers or the patriots.. just sayin.. they have as good a chance as anyone and once you get there its anyones game
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:

Chargers? See history
Hou? Cant be serious
ok really 35-7 is not having there number.
patriots????????????????
jets?
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

Chargers? See history
Hou? Cant be serious
patriots????????????????
jets?
baltimore had a brilliant gameplan and executed it to perfection so i give them props for getting 10 years of butt whoopins off of their chest.. pittsburgh is the best team in the AFC and will make it to the super bowl... New england is good but no D,.. and the chargers are soft.. the jets could pose a problem if they can get into the playoffs.. they always seem to play well in the playoffs but we match up favorably with them, houston lost mario williams and andre johnson .. so steelers - packers again.. ??? its been 20 years since the same teams played back to back.. i think it could happen
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 am

Lets just take it one game at a time, i'd rather focus on winning this week then the playoffs or Superbowl. We need to worry about winning our division before anything else.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:33 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Lets just take it one game at a time, i'd rather focus on winning this week then the playoffs or Superbowl. We need to worry about winning our division before anything else.

Thanks,

haseo15
death angel .. i totally agree.. taking it week by week is essential.. no team can afford to overlook opponents.. that being said im a fan and in my 18 years of watching every steeler game I see the same determination that i saw in them last year and in 05.. they want it.. I think that all the bad tastes from the superbowl and baltimore.. heck even most of the first half of the year has motivated them .. now if only we could get some extra padded practices in..lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Im sensing a ton of homerism here lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:22 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
baltimore had a brilliant gameplan and executed it to perfection so i give them props for getting 10 years of butt whoopins off of their chest.. pittsburgh is the best team in the AFC and will make it to the super bowl... New england is good but no D,.. and the chargers are soft.. the jets could pose a problem if they can get into the playoffs.. they always seem to play well in the playoffs but we match up favorably with them, houston lost mario williams and andre johnson .. so steelers - packers again.. ??? its been 20 years since the same teams played back to back.. i think it could happen

and they will have another gameplan to play the steelers at Heinz Field on Sunday night.

sure, my Ravens offense has played atrociously in a few games....but....when the Ravens o-line shows up to block for Flacco, he can pick any defense apart! we know how important this game is to BOTH teams and we expect the steelers to "try" to avenge that week one skull-dragging that my Ravens gave them. we expect them to be "up" for this game and that it will "mean more" to them (steelers) then us...but then it again...it won't! we want this game badly too because we are tired of giving games away to the steelers that we should have won (ala last years Division Championship loss after being up 21-7 at the half) and we are tired of playoff games on the road! we want the playoffs to come through Baltimore! therefore, we (Ravens) are playing for the Division and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and the steelers are in our way! geek Smile

see you Sunday!!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

Chargers? See history
Hou? Cant be serious
patriots????????????????
jets?
10 years off butwhoppins what less than 10 point losses okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
jets are gonna tough dude they've made it to the afc champ game 2 years in a row now and if they make again this year there bound to win one.
NE has no D??? who has D this year is the question
Back to top Go down
capt. will

capt. will

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:48 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
7 out of the last 10 superbowls have been represented in the afc by either the steelers or the patriots.. just sayin..

Or the Colts... Just sayin. Look at where they are. Laughing
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm

capt. will wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
7 out of the last 10 superbowls have been represented in the afc by either the steelers or the patriots.. just sayin..

right.. 9out of 10 have been colts steelers or pats and look at where the colts are .. exactly my point.. the competition in the afc is unproven outside of NE. The steelers have as good as chance or better than them to make it
ps. the last 8 straight have been steelers, colts, or pats which one will it be this year
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
capt. will wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

right.. 9out of 10 have been colts steelers or pats and look at where the colts are .. exactly my point.. the competition in the afc is unproven outside of NE. The steelers have as good as chance or better than them to make it
ps. the last 8 straight have been steelers, colts, or pats which one will it be this year

you cats keep sleeping on and looking past my Ravens.

my Ravens dropped the Pats a few years back in a playoff game and they (Ravens offense) self-destructed and practically handed the game to the steelers in last years division championship game. sooo, neither one of those teams phase the Ravens. we just gotta play better offensively week to week instead of playing "down" to our cometition.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
capt. will wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

my Ravens dropped the Pats a few years back in a playoff game and they (Ravens offense) self-destructed and practically handed the game to the steelers in last years division championship game. sooo, neither one of those teams phase the Ravens. we just gotta play better offensively week to week instead of playing "down" to our cometition.

~Mili
you guys need a quarterback that comletes better than 53 percent of his passes... the guy looks so good one week and then he looks like a bum the next.. gonna be a tough game this week though.. Hopefully we get the latter of the two from Joe.
Ravens are a top 3 AFC team year in and year out, not to be overlooked Mili..I just dont wanna see them be the top team again.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am

grimmagician87 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
capt. will wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

~Mili
you guys need a quarterback that comletes better than 53 percent of his passes... the guy looks so good one week and then he looks like a bum the next.. gonna be a tough game this week though.. Hopefully we get the latter of the two from Joe.
Ravens are a top 3 AFC team year in and year out, not to be overlooked Mili..I just dont wanna see them be the top team again.

we don't need a QB grimm....we need a solid O-line to protect consistently!!

if you go back and look at the week 1 vs the steelers and even Sundays game vs the cardinals (second half) when our O-line protects well....Joe is lethal in the passing game! sure, he looked horrible and like complete trash as a starting QB in a few games BUT in all of those games he was running for his life bruh! Joe is a good QB and when the O-line gives him time...he will pick "ANY" defense apart with his arm!

and...we will always be a top team in the AFC North just like the Steelers. it is inevitable that we clash on the road to the SB.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am

You got flaccovision.. He is not good sorry- i want to see my U boys get another ring before their time is up but i just dont see it with flacco..
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:18 am

flacco isnt good?
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

look I HATE the ravens ... I was sick for a month when Rod Woodson went to play for them. But Joe Flacco is definately a top 10 quarterback in the league. This is his worst season so far ( including his rookie season ) but he is a carrer 61% passer and is sure to rebound. Hopefully he waits until after the steelers game this week though.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Considering we are going to be playing with a lot of either rookie or 2nd year linebackers i don't feel to good about this game unless sylvester and carter/worlds really show up its going to be a long day on defense i think.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Considering we are going to be playing with a lot of either rookie or 2nd year linebackers i don't feel to good about this game unless sylvester and carter/worlds really show up its going to be a long day on defense i think.

Thanks,

haseo15
I agree .. timmons is the only regular for sure maybe woodley.. but remember this .. I guarantee you a day hasnt went buy during practice that Tomlin hasnt reminded them about week one.. These guys have alot of pride and I think it will be a good game.. Ben is the second hottest quarterback in the NFL right now ( aaron rogers #1 ) and our offensive line has been playing better.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:33 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
You got flaccovision.. He is not good sorry- i want to see my U boys get another ring before their time is up but i just dont see it with flacco..

Flacco vision? lol!

no QB is good when their o-line is constantly crumbling like paper and they are always running for their life bruh. keep it real! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
look I HATE the ravens ... I was sick for a month when Rod Woodson went to play for them. But Joe Flacco is definately a top 10 quarterback in the league. This is his worst season so far ( including his rookie season ) but he is a carrer 61% passer and is sure to rebound. Hopefully he waits until after the steelers game this week though.

you said nothing new there Grimm. the HATRED i have for the Steelers is mutual and runs deep bruh! but, i have the utmost respect for Big Ben. i love the way that cat plays QB. hopefully, he won't play well on Sunday night and the boo birds will come out there in Heinz Field. lol! no doubt it should be a good game and hopefully, my Ravens can exorcise their prime time spotlight demons with a win! good luck!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 am

Ravens 23
steelers 20

Joe Flacco leads a game-winning drive (in primetime) with a TD pass to our rookie....Torrey Smith!

AWESOME!!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here we go steelers   here we go steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

here we go steelers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next