Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Playing 'nice'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cochlea

Cochlea

Playing 'nice' Empty
PostSubject: Playing 'nice'   Playing 'nice' EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 pm

So one of the edicts of our league is to not take advantage of the Madden engine, and try to play realistic football. I'm just wondering what you guys think are the kinds of tactics we should avoid. I'm assuming this includes RCs (well, don't do 'em too often, anyways), nano blitzing, goal line D... Anything else I'm missing?

It's funny, because my D has gotten pretty good at bringing endless mixed-up pressure using nanos and whatnot, but for last night's league game I was *clueless* on defense! I didn't want to nano or use the goal line D, but I'd forgotten how to play Madden without 'em... (Fortunately, I managed to pick up the win thanks to VY's scrambling and a missed 48-yard FG by my opponent at the buzzer that would have sent it to overtime.)

Farls, I'm interested to see what you break out against Aaron tomorrow night... I suspect a lot of Contain and QB Spy on the D-linemen Smile
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Playing 'nice' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing 'nice'   Playing 'nice' EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I know, I mean part of me feels the Tenn 4-4 takes football skill to make adjustments and stuff. Overall I still couldnt win the league and will run GL off tackle if the person REFUSES to audible down and go for the strip every time. I only ran for like 700 yards with felix last year which isnt unreal.

Everything we do has a counter for sure, I understand it can be frustrating but trust me, we know football and understand the game. I know I walk the line towards non sim, while others may be on the other extreme but I think its all good. I think when aaron sees the adjustments we make and that it does take skill not just memorization it will be good. Maybe I will get thrown out on the spot, who really knows? Gotta play to win though as long as we dont truly glitch or cheat knowingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Playing 'nice' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing 'nice'   Playing 'nice' EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm

You may want to see if he is okay with you using nanos =D that would be awkward for him to leave during the show. I doubt he would though =]
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

Playing 'nice' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing 'nice'   Playing 'nice' EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:24 pm

cochlea i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing 'nice' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing 'nice'   Playing 'nice' Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing 'nice'
Page 1 of 1