Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsox662

bsox662

44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations Empty
PostSubject: 44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations   44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:54 am

What up guys? Im having a little problem with one of my boys. This is his offense in a nutshell Arizona pb: Base play wk twins toss- my base play 44 fire defensive end in a contain with double a gap heat works pretty good. His counter audible to gun y trips on the left (slant flat) on the right (te streak) he knows im in man. His 2nd change of pace doubles: again he knows im in man i user the fs he hits the back in the right flats or back side slants.(by the way i am pressing/sometimes i use delay press) i feel like i have to use man to help on that devasting toss with bush, cj, or felix. i come out in 44 cover 2 invert. Any help would be appreciated. All have to do is get him out of down and distance and the mb goaline d will take care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations   44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm

I definitely would not use LB Fire for a play to stop anything but a run. Use a play like Crash 3, then put your MLBs in A-gaps and blitz them like you said. You can put one DE in a contain like you wanted. The other DE can be put into a flat or purple zone.. anything you want really.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: 44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations   44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm

cover 2 invert/ cover 3

crash the DL twards the toss
put the DE to toss on a QB contain

this lets your players flow over the top and you can make a stop with help behind you

I myself dnt like the double Agap blitz when facing players who use tosses cause you lose alot of persuit backside..... its just not my thing

As you knw this toss play hass a different toss angle, it will head a little more upward than the Iform tosses but not as much as the far twins toss frm SEA....So this is y i like to have better persuit
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations   44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations Empty

Back to top Go down

44 vs wk twins toss and gun formations
Page 1 of 1