Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Saints line up in the 4-4.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mdolla

mdolla

Saints line up in the 4-4. Empty
PostSubject: Saints line up in the 4-4.   Saints line up in the 4-4. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 am

They might not fit it but they defense sucks any way and the offense is soooooo good. Plus on defense they do have very high catching.
Back to top Go down
mhk1294

PostSubject: Re: Saints line up in the 4-4.   Saints line up in the 4-4. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm

i used the saints in the 4-4 for about a week and i got sick of people running the ball up the middle and just destroying me hahaha. when you play a person who you know will pass the ball every down then deffinetly use the saints. I just wish darren sharper would go to a different team hes such a beast. make sure when you use them in the 4-4 you have fujita at LE he helps with the run big time. Vilma will stop any ball that is thrown over the middle of the field and shanle is good at OLB cause he can contain a flat well even with his slow speed. overall i wouldnt use the saint in a 4-4 their run stop is really just terrible.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Saints line up in the 4-4.   Saints line up in the 4-4. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am

Is this a question mdolla?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints line up in the 4-4.   Saints line up in the 4-4. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints line up in the 4-4.
Page 1 of 1