Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

From D line to Bee line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

From D line to Bee line Empty
PostSubject: From D line to Bee line   From D line to Bee line EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 pm

When I first got on this site a little over a year ago I became hooked on improving my game. No longer content with an average D I went into the lab and spent the better part of a year practicing. Even though Im a LONG time Madden gamer I was still playing D-line when I first started watching Sgibs' videos. The first 3-4 months was spent mainly on improving my user skills and the rest was spent playing games and getting in the lab trying to develop a scheme. After grinding my wheels for a while I ended up with the 46 playbook and while not original it did help me understand the blitz angles and concepts to look for going forward. I hope to develop something unique for M13 and would like to say thanks to everyone at Madden Bible for helping to take my game to the next level.
Back to top Go down

From D line to Bee line
Page 1 of 1