Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Official MB 2010 Draft Thread

Go down 
+11
secondhandsoxx
romo2miles
xHHx_JayNizz
B-__-R-__-B
bahdbwoy
WFColonel56
SteelersPSUfan
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
sgibs
ZFarls
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 am

Ya ravens are getting great picks, i just hope the colts keep drafting defense, we need A DT and OLB yet.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:25 pm

the eagles got a nice big target to throw to in riley cooper the WR out of florida, if he gets some love and plays well he could be nice in madden too but right now im just excited kolb has a nice big possesion guy to go to.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 McCoy04_24_01_1_b

I might actually be able to roll with my own team next madden Smile
Back to top Go down
Homerunhittas

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 am

the truth is the Ravens are going to be scary looking next year barring CB play our receiving core is pretty nice and the TEs are solid along with a great OL, QB, FB, and HB

our OLB tandem now rivals the Steelers and so does our front 3 being actually better now because of Mount Cody plus Haloti Ngata being better than anyone on the Steelers DL

also we have sugar Ray and young LB talent already on the roster needing to be developed further and good safeties in Haruka Nakamura and Zbikowski along with Landry and Reed

our only glaring hole is at CB as our starter Foxworth has been eaten alive by the better WRs in football and Webb is still young and can't be relied on like he's a veteran even though he's improving just not fast enough to really fortify the secondary

so if we can help that position in some way significantly we'll be ready to kill the Jets because Mount Cody is a straight up run stopper and with the Jets loving to run the ball plus soon to release Faneca there is no possible way their run game can be great vs our front 7

hopefully we can D them up and take advantage of Sanchez still developing with Ed Reed's ball hawking and use Ray Rice and Boldin to help us get the victory as there is no way Revis will be on Boldin all game as we have Stallworth and Mason he will cover as he moves all around and Boldin will kill Cromartie and their new rookie Kyle Wilson with his toughness plus their LBs in that 3-4 will struggle to cover the likes of Todd Heap and our new TEs

I think we can get the job done if we prepare like we should for Week 1 vs the Jets as if we can beat the team that loaded up all offseason then we should be in good shape for the long haul
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 am

i think the whole eagles team is gonna suprise people next year, i think they play people a lil closer than people first thought, on offense you gotta good OL for the excetpion of the center position but people from the eagles organization have said nick cole is looking great and at 350 LBS. he can deffinetly anchore, then you got the two real deep threats in maclin and jackson, one of the better slot WR's in the game in jason avant, and they brought back hank baskett and added riley cooper for nice redzone targets, and the run game looks to be very different this next season, they have two backs over 220 that can run between the tackles and a home run hitter in shady mccoy, alot of the offenses success right now will depend on the play of kevin kolb, wich is why i think they'll run the ball more to relieve some pressure from kolb.

on defense, they drafted "the wolverine" brandon graham, he will off the bat help the eagles pass rush wich has fallen off since the days of burge and hugh, the big kid from washington daniel te'o-nesheim will be played at DE and at DT he's looked at to be the replacement for long time eagle darren howard, nate allen i think is the real deal! he's a great center fielder and looked huge in his press conference interview, the backers are lookin mean with th return of stew, and the addition of sims, and the emergance of jordan and fokou, also in the draft andy went and go himself some "fast balls", and ricky sapp is one of them, he will be a situational pass rusher that will drop occasionally, they also picked up some nice nickle backs to groom for the future.

i think on both sides of the ball the eagles are gonna suprise people. GO EAGLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

agreed Hittas!

the Ravens did us proud in the draft! i believe that Ozzie is pursuing the "undrafted" CBs and possibly looking to make a trade or pick up a FA in the very near future to address the CB issue the Ravens have. Webb will be great and Foxworth will improve this up coming season. other than that....i am not worried about the Jets but that will be a great game to face our boys Rex Ryan, Bart Scott and Jim Leonhard for the first time since their departure from B-more.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm

The Darren Sproles of the colts, Brandon James from the university of Florida. Colts signed him as an undrafted free agents finally some break away speed.

Heres his highlight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVR-NAbzbwY&feature=PlayList&p=B5A416356E8619D2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2

Hes #25 if you watch it, would make the colts dynamic with him in madden not that they need it that much but can return more kicks with him and adds so much with his speed in the passing game.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official MB 2010 Draft Thread   Official MB 2010 Draft Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official MB 2010 Draft Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2