Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

cardinals depth chart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

cardinals depth chart Empty
PostSubject: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey guys farls and gibs or anybody can someone help me out on setting my depth chart for the cardinals I have as it is but I know some of you have a better way of getting the best of them please help madden community thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 am

i start gerald mays as LOLB because he has good hit power..i start toler as my 2nd cb because of his speed with macfadden as number 3...
I use the 46 alot, so against the run i have for my dline (dockett, branch, robinson, and cambel)

against a passin formation and i want a better pashrush I sub in and my dline looks like this (berry, docket, branch, and brown)

I also start kurt warner and beanie wells..but i use howlings in every passing set im in because beanie caint catch decently.. Im a level 33 and this is how i like to use the cards... but these are the only changes i do if that helps...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
i start gerald mays as LOLB because he has good hit power..i start toler as my 2nd cb because of his speed with macfadden as number 3...
I use the 46 alot, so against the run i have for my dline (dockett, branch, robinson, and cambel)

against a passin formation and i want a better pashrush I sub in and my dline looks like this (berry, docket, branch, and brown)

I also start kurt warner and beanie wells..but i use howlings in every passing set im in because beanie caint catch decently.. Im a level 33 and this is how i like to use the cards... but these are the only changes i do if that helps...

kurt warners in the game??? i thought they took him out awhile back
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 am

JayNizz wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:

kurt warners in the game??? i thought they took him out awhile back

They removed him, but added him back because fans complained. I like that he is still in the game.. It screwed over the EAFL's Arizona Cardinals teams.. They had to use Leinart over Warner LOL..
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

thanks for the information guys i appreciate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cardinals depth chart   cardinals depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

cardinals depth chart
Page 1 of 1