Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

better blocking logic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

better blocking logic Empty
PostSubject: better blocking logic   better blocking logic EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 pm

The new blocking logic in NCAA ("in madden as well" Ian Cummings)
Now it will be too easy to pound da rock IMO....But its ok, there are still ways to make unstoppable runs....SO an educated run game will still be heads and shoulders above the others. and now im exited on the fact that my lineman are smarter.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Homerunhittas

PostSubject: Re: better blocking logic   better blocking logic EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:34 am

hopefully they will give the defense the ability to keep the outside shoulder/ leverage/ fill gaps so when they're blocked the HB won't necessarily have anywhere to go still if the defender is better than the blocker or has better positioning/ leverage
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: better blocking logic   better blocking logic EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:37 am

I hope this works, but I have a feeling that shitty lineman will still be able to perform these double teams, and correct blocking techniques, despite the rating..

I have a few questions about this new blocking logic..
Why would they even release a game WITHOUT this type of blocking logic? It just hurts their reputation.. I know a bunch of people that quit just because of how terrible line blocking is... Look on YouTube lol.

Even so.. At least we get real blocking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better blocking logic   better blocking logic Empty

Back to top Go down

better blocking logic
Page 1 of 1