Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Blocking attributes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huw140269

huw140269

Blocking attributes Empty
PostSubject: Blocking attributes   Blocking attributes EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 pm

If you were running the ball would you rather have O Line players with Run Strength 100 and Run Block 50 or the other way around ie RBS 50 and RBF 100 ?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Blocking attributes   Blocking attributes EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm

hmmm...good question i think it depends...like if your going against a strong dline (ravens, cards, fins or pretty much any 3-4 team) you want strenght...but when you are facing a team with a more finesse line (giants, eagles, panthers..4-3 dlines are more finesse) then you prolly want footwork...

but I would take strenght over footwork cause then if you line gets a good block then the defender is pancaked

you kinda want both to be balanced...i know cardinals (i assume u like them cause of ur pic) overall the oline is bad..
Back to top Go down
huw140269

huw140269

PostSubject: Re: Blocking attributes   Blocking attributes EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
hmmm...good question i think it depends...like if your going against a strong dline (ravens, cards, fins or pretty much any 3-4 team) you want strenght...but when you are facing a team with a more finesse line (giants, eagles, panthers..4-3 dlines are more finesse) then you prolly want footwork...

but I would take strenght over footwork cause then if you line gets a good block then the defender is pancaked

you kinda want both to be balanced...i know cardinals (i assume u like them cause of ur pic) overall the oline is bad..

Nice answer - I wasnt really on about the Cards but it was more of a general question. ( I dont use my team online - try winning without a QB Smile )but I do use them in my franchise. Im 4 years into it and have 2 LGs one whom I just drafted who has 80 in both attributes but I prefer to use my other whose overall rating is only 65 - he has 98 strength and only 40 something footwork - Im doing this with the hope that footwork can be improved over time but strength cant be.

Nevertheless I still dont really understand which stat is the more important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocking attributes   Blocking attributes Empty

Back to top Go down

Blocking attributes
Page 1 of 1