Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?

Go down 
+23
WFColonel56
ZFarls
Frunkis
North_Nj_201
Militant X 1
pardity
gdbrooks55
madden person
jayfury
Cochlea
Geordaigs
mdolla
mr down bad
JokerGotDots
snaponic
ZAN
sgibs
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
bahdbwoy
xHHx_VaBeach757
randers
wangtangkiki
xhhxbronco
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xhhxbronco

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? Empty
PostSubject: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

REALLY U ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING AN EXAMPLE 4 THESE YOUNG MADDEN PLAYERS WHO LOOK UP TO U AND UR BLOCKING KICKS PATHETIC.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 pm

He was frustrated. I'm sure you've never done anything wrong when you are frustrated. What is with all of you "xHHx" members being haters. You guys need to chill. If you don't like what sgibs does, then don't watch..
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Now i knew guys like u would say things like that.In my view if u take on the responsability of running a madden site or any site for that matter theres certain things that should or should not be done especially when you are selling e-books and people look up to what ur doing."BLOCKING FGS IS FINE SGIBS DID IT" cmon bro i know u look up to him and such but at least be man enough to see right from wrong. ZFARLS even did not agree with it and it was wrong period, and im sorry that u are to blind by his "TIPS" and guidance to see that.

Last edited by xhhxbronco on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 pm

the eckshhecksecks crew is pretty annoying tbh
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

i agree with bronco, that was lame to block that fg. I DONT CARE WHO U R. i would have sent a friend request on the spot. once u block a kick the game is tainted. whats the point of playin after that?

wangtangtiki: im shocked u would find a reason to defend anyone who blocks kicks, it makes me think that ur ok with it just cause a person is fustrated. HELLO? everyone is frustrated when they let their opponent in fg range! c'mon man!
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm

htf do u login to chat during twim? pg must not be fully loading or something i dont see it...

guess that was off topic.. the wkly games are for fun and he knew he was beat- get over it..

i think its time to retire the titans.. and use a few more plays lol.. at least on 1drive
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 pm

I didn't agree with it. That's why I said he did wrong.. I don't like people that block field goals either.. It was a mistake he made but why do you call him out instead of message him and tell him in private and ask him to apologize or something? If you cared you would message him to tell him to at least apologize for it, but you call him out just to start drama.

What I meant by all of you "xHHx" members is that you are calling Sgibs out, and rams loves to start crap with people on this site for some reason.. He talked about sgibs saying he sucked because he lost to Big Game James.. I don't understand it.. if you guys don't like him or what he does for the community (by giving out tips for free every week and providing people games to watch to take note of how to play the game) then you don't have to watch..
Yes he was wrong to block the kick.. this is the first time he did do it.. He should not have done it, and he'll probably tell you that he was wrong. It was in the heat of the moment and he was pissed.. It would have been a little better if on the next XP he missed the FG on purpose but oh well.. It is what it is.. [cliche].

LoL Bronco.. lol @ the thought that I look up to Sgibs as a god. His way is the only way. Right.. I have a brain dude. I know right from wrong..

I share the same frustration on this issue with you VaBeach.. TruWarrior always blocks field goals like a ****** even in lab games.. he's a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm

he was down 9 with 2 mins left in a non-tournament game.

yawn at caring.

if anything it highlights to the community how gay/glitchy fg blocking is
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:28 pm

wangtang i dont know why u mentioned me but i'll take this oppurtunity to say if any body wanna ball send me fr

xHHx_SIR_RAMIC

as far as twim goes i dont really care about tgow but honestly i love the show especially the lightning round. it always makes me laugh i only use the chargers and if u gave me an all chargers lightning round i would probably get them all rong lol.

BTW i love the studio look even though i kno its just a green screen still looks cool like they're in an owners box at a stadium

Last edited by xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Read what I said, then you'll know why I mentioned you.. You like to start stuff with others, and it seems like Bronco likes to call people out so I am just pointing out that you xHHx members have something against the people of this website.

LOL.. Yeah I know what you mean.. it looks almost real.. crazy wall paper..
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm

lets relax. a bit here. I mean lets be serious lol

if this gets outta control...it will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
wangtang i dont know why u mentioned me but i'll take this oppurtunity to say if any body wanna ball send me fr

xHHx_SIR_RAMIC

as far as twim goes i dont really care about tgow but honestly i love the show especially the lightning round. it always makes me laugh i only use the chargers and if u gave me an all chargers lightning round i would probably get them all rong lol.

BTW i love the studio look even though i kno its just a green screen still looks cool like they're in an owners box at a stadium

lightning round is so good! lol

you gotta call in sometime and get a chance. next week we will test ur charger knowledge
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Where did that wall paper come from? I want it lol.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:43 pm

its a graphic we created it lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 am

sgibs7 wrote:
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:

xHHx_SIR_RAMIC

lightning round is so good! lol

you gotta call in sometime and get a chance. next week we will test ur charger knowledge

set me up with one for the chargers and i'll give it a shot y not
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am

Gibs and I are on good terms. Who here has never blocked a FG. Get over your "holier than thou" syndrome, Bronco. Your schtick is getting old...

GG Gibs
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 am

good job zan
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 am

woops my bad didnt mean to insult anyone with my morals and viewpoint of right and wrong. U ask who has never blocked kicks i know of 4 people ME, XHHXSIRRAMIC GFFVABEACH757 AND XHHXBIBLEMAN
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

hh bibleman blocked my gw kick in madden 08 so lets keep this ish real
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

xhhxbronco wrote:
woops my bad didnt mean to insult anyone with my morals and viewpoint
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

All your base are belong to us.

Have good and get give tho.
Back to top Go down
mr down bad

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 am

xhhxbronco wrote:
woops my bad didnt mean to insult anyone with my morals and viewpoint of right and wrong. U ask who has never blocked kicks i know of 4 people ME, XHHXSIRRAMIC GFFVABEACH757 AND XHHXBIBLEMAN

How bout u play sibs next week ?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 am

xhhxbronco wrote:

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

In the grand scheme of things we cant take ourselves or anything we do that seriously. I really cant believe that something as little as this turned into something much larger.

Lets not play the role of bottom feeder here and pounce at the first oppurtunity of something appealing.

If you hate what we are doing here so much then leave. I for one dont want this type of mind set or mentality around here. This a community of positive actions not negative nancys. I invite you to leave and that can be that.

Why are you watching if you have such a problem with myself, Zfarls, or anything that we do here at Madden Bible?

Goodluck at whatever it is you are trying to attain in life. Maybe you will see us at the top.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 am

Get at them fools sgibs
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

I had a look just to see what all the fuss was about.

Made me laugh, i for one saw the humour in it....... it was obviously just a devilish sense of humour on Sgibs part..... in a spur of the moment thing, when the game had slipped away....and not meant to offend or annoy either the player or the community......well thats my take on it anyways after watching it.

That being said, for fun in next weeks 'game of the week' Sgibs should do some sort of forfeit as penance for the crime =p.....as selected by the madden bible community.

for example....play with a dud quarterback or a playbook he doesnt like.

Anyways another great show guys.

G
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

I think that for true penance, he should have to use the Titans again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? Empty

Back to top Go down

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next