Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?

Go down 
+23
WFColonel56
ZFarls
Frunkis
North_Nj_201
Militant X 1
pardity
gdbrooks55
madden person
jayfury
Cochlea
Geordaigs
mdolla
mr down bad
JokerGotDots
snaponic
ZAN
sgibs
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
bahdbwoy
xHHx_VaBeach757
randers
wangtangkiki
xhhxbronco
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

I don't have the book but I can setup everything good ( pretty fast actually) . The a gap pressure and all. Great pressure D, and run stopper. The d is just Not for me. I actually wish someone would run the D against me to see how I fair. It seems like your a good plAyer Wang... U on the ps3?

Last edited by North_Nj_201 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Yep, I'm on PS3.. I wouldn't say I'm a great player.. I love playing defense, but I'm not stellar on offense.. I needed huge help on offense. On D, I can find nanos because it's a basic concept for them..

PSN: wangtangkiki2
Back to top Go down
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:48 pm

I'll add you... We need to get a game in run the 4-4 at your own risk
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 pm

I only will use the 4-4 vs 1,2 and 3 (max) WR formations.......the 44 has holes in it that can be hidden well if you match up personell.... Snugs is a bad matchup for the 44...It can expose all 3 weak points of the formation.....

but the nickle strong can handle the snugs well...and the 4-3 can do ok if u sub in SS's at the OLB spots
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:16 pm

What do you do with the Nickel Strong to defend Snugs?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm

My cover 2 blitz does a good job
-spread DL
-Blitz the NB and line him up closer
-put backside DT in a qb contain
- put backside DE in a purple (or whatever)

But you can use the cover 2, 3, or the cloud zone

just make sure there is a flat zone, an purple zone on both sides....
And u can do a few exotic things to cover the seams (ex: put a DE on man coverage on a slot)...you just got 2 cause confusion vs the snugs sets
Back to top Go down
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

What's unfortunate about gibs' D is that he always has one glaring weakness. Either he's weak against the pass in 4-4 or weak against the run in goalline. Those are great plays if you know what's coming, but you need a formation that's more versatile even if it's not the best at any one specific thing. He's going to have problems without some kind of 4-3 or nickle formation to round out his defense.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Im labbing a 4-3 defense as we speak

"The 4-3 Inferno"

dont steal my nickname..lol

easier setups than the 44 imo, but it lacks somethig that the 44 easily gives the user...Once I figure out how to make that happen I will unleash it to the world...mmmmmuhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm

The 4-4 isn't as weak against the pass as you say it is.. You can put your DEs in flat zones, then put your MLBs in Yellows.. then OLB in purples.. no pressure, but great coverage... and what I do is have a Purple on one side, then have a flat zone on the side of the RB..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
The 4-4 can be run against the pass.. the setup looks exactly the same too.

i think that that is the big draw to the 4-4. ALL the set up look alike! but to be honest, i have at least 3-4 plays, let's say out of the 3-4 Stack for example, that i can set up exactly alike to provide a A or B gap blitz, nano and coverage etc. i can do the same thing out of the 4-6 pb as well. again, i think that using the 4-4 or any other defense is just a matter of preference.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 am

well "madden person" we do play online .... but we also go to tournaments .. bronco's only mc he got to top 8 ... me n vabeach went to orlando n did better than 75% of the people there ... though I know even for my first mc, i should have done a lot better and he should have too ... and we plan on hitting up playersbowl with me bronco vabeach n sir ramic

so as far as "online crew" ... wtheck is an "offline crew"? a crew who gambles a lot I guess?

now as far as Bronco vs Sgibs for the goftw ... definitely should happen .. he is imo better than sgibs, and not to say sgibs isn't good, cuz he obviously did well in orlando, but i would definitely put money up for me vs gibs or bronco vs gibs .... this is not to say it would be a cakewalk, because I know sgibs gots skills but bronco/bibleman > gibs
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 pm

We really only book known names. other then that its random. I hope that you all attend players bowl! The more tournys we all go to the better. Great environments and fun to play at. I have been going to MCs for sometime now.

Don't forget its easy for everyone to have opinions on my GM when I broadcast what I do for free to everyone. Its unfortunate people still say ill advised comments such as this.

I expect you to say you think your better...you have to...but its also kinda like saying I'm better then problem or neph. There track record > my track record. Which in our example...my track record > your track record.

Hope that makes sense. I love that you guys have confidence and I also love the class that you and beach are showing. We can actually have a discussion about it lol. You need to talk to bronco though...he needs to tone it down a bit. He has no reason to act like he does otherwise he wiLl be gone if it continues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

well I understand the whole "known name thing" but this is your site and you could make an exception if you wanted to as you know ... I think you should ... n I don't know your track record what is it?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 pm

to long to list really.

made it deep int he playoffs at every MC besides two in Madden 09. meaning the only two playoffs I havent made were from Madden 09 in NYC and Boston.

since Madden 2006, been two an avg of 4 a year. this year only one...being Orlando.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 pm

I think he's talking about Orlando when he went like 6-2 or something.. Not sure about other MCs.

EDIT:
lol I guess so.. we posted at the same time but it took him 3 minutes to write his. =p
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 pm

So basicly ur track record is uve been able to attend a lot of mcs and done good at a few but never won while me and Bible have only been able to attend 1 each me getting top 8 and him
going 6-2 so the only thing that makes this true Gibson greater than xhhx is the fact uve been able to attend more events so in my view that's not saying much.
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

xhhxbronco wrote:
So basicly ur track record is uve been able to attend a lot of mcs and done good at a few but never won while me and Bible have only been able to attend 1 each me getting top 8 and him
going 6-2 so the only thing that makes this true Gibson greater than xhhx is the fact uve been able to attend more events so in my view that's not saying much.
If you don't like gibs, then leave him alone and get off the site. And this proves his track record is better than yours....
Who da **** knows who you are? If i ask people, "eh you know this guy named bronco"? They answer "who da **** is that guy"?
I ask some1 "eh you know this guy named gibs"? They will know who gibs is.
Gibs> xhhx.
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

mr madden person what is an online crew? and how is it different than an offline crew?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

lol cant believe this thread went this far..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 am

Uhh.. all the people that talk crap about the players that have played online instead of winning tournaments are the "leet" players.. I saw a video of Madden Nation 1 or 2 talkin about how some guy won the online tournament and people trash talked him because he wasn't good enough since he didn't attend a real tournament..

An online crew is people that only play together online and have never met each other or don't travel..

An "offline" crew is a normal crew who meet at tournaments and compete, but they always travel to every event.. they can still play online..

Also, you are the guys that came up with the word "offline" crew.. It's the opposite of online, but that has nothing to do with it..

An online crew is a bunch of guys that thinks they are cool but are punks.. the ALTERNATE is not an offline crew, but is a crew that attends tournaments.. AKA A CREW.. not an "offline" crew.

I'm not sure if you guys understood that.. but I did lol.
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Uhh.. all the people that talk crap about the players that have played online instead of winning tournaments are the "leet" players.. I saw a video of Madden Nation 1 or 2 talkin about how some guy won the online tournament and people trash talked him because he wasn't good enough since he didn't attend a real tournament..

An online crew is people that only play together online and have never met each other or don't travel..

An "offline" crew is a normal crew who meet at tournaments and compete, but they always travel to every event.. they can still play online..

Also, you are the guys that came up with the word "offline" crew.. It's the opposite of online, but that has nothing to do with it..

An online crew is a bunch of guys that thinks they are cool but are punks.. the ALTERNATE is not an offline crew, but is a crew that attends tournaments.. AKA A CREW.. not an "offline" crew.

exactly that's why we're definitely not an "online crew" ..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 am

Bibleman wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

exactly that's why we're definitely not an "online crew" ..... Sleep

lol Well he didn't exactly know if you went to tournaments I'm guessing. All your members have to go to tournaments to meet the strict standards of a crew LOL jk..
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 am

what do you guys call yourselfs? the xhhx crew? For real, who has heard of you guys? You guys act like yall are hot stuff.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 am

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 Icy-hot-stuntaz
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 am

LMFAO I love those demotivational posters about the internet.. they are great..

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 Ethug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next