Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?

Go down 
+23
WFColonel56
ZFarls
Frunkis
North_Nj_201
Militant X 1
pardity
gdbrooks55
madden person
jayfury
Cochlea
Geordaigs
mdolla
mr down bad
JokerGotDots
snaponic
ZAN
sgibs
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
bahdbwoy
xHHx_VaBeach757
randers
wangtangkiki
xhhxbronco
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bibleman

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 am

madden person wrote:
what do you guys call yourselfs? the xhhx crew? For real, who has heard of you guys? You guys act like yall are hot stuff.

honestly what does it matter what we call ourselves and who has heard of us? did we claim to have a known name by everyone? no .... we act like we are hot stuff? all i said was id put money on beating sgibs ... if that means I think I'm hot stuff then ok i guess i do
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 am

LoL.. you guys do act like your "hot stuff".. All of your members talk trash about other members or put down other members.. or just say you are better than everyone else..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 am

Although I do think you and VA are the reasonable ones.
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 am

its funny to me just because I don't like people blocking fgs and cheating the Gmail we love I'm seen as irresponsible how does that make any sense and in va s post he said I agree wit bronco and basically Bible also agreed wit me yet there responsible lmao pan:xhhxbronco for anyone who got offended and wangtang u sure talk a lot for someone I destroyed 21-0[right]
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 am

LOL WHAT? I've never played you Bronco. I'm talking the truth.. it doesn't matter if I can't beat you on Madden.. it's about what you are doing on this forum.

"Hey you are talking sh!t, why don't you leave?"

"I can beat you up"..

That's basically our conversion..

You bring up Madden when I'm talking about what you guys have done on the forums.

By the way, it's more "responsible" because they aren't spamming caps then within those capital letters, you call him pathetic.. It may help if you didn't do that. You would seem more mature.. or responsible. Even I agreed with you.. but not about saying he's pathetic.. I just thought it was dumb to block a FG.

Oh yeah, it's kinda pathetic of yourself to talk trash and call people pathetic.. tell them they suck and you've "21-0"'d them when it's JUST A GAME. You are taking this game a little to far.

On a side note:
Yeah, you can go to tournaments every few months.. but you've probably won a 5k pot max.. How much have you won? Have you won a MC? If not, I doubt you are making enough money to support yourself.. I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am

BTW, we were at Orlando MLG wearing huge shirts that ZFarls, Sgibs and Maddenbible. You could have came over and said Hey, whats up Im so and so... We met and talked to plenty of cool people down there. Thats how we met finch and JRC who were cool dudes

In real life everyone is only as good as there next tournament, but in Madden, its all about the past. Guys that went on TV in 05 still refer to themselves as madden nations _____, yeah it was cool and they are "madden celebs" i guess, but some of those people didnt win a game at mlg.

What does pretty good at MLG mean even though it was your first tourney?

Reasons we do random GOTW-
1. So anyone who spams the fourms saying im so good play me doesnt get rewarded over a person who wants to play but acts normal.
2. Nobody will tune in to see sgibs vs joe schmo. if your a big name you take precedence.
3. Many people want to play and choosing it randomly is the best way.
4. Need to make sure that person is online and available at designated time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 am

It's gonna be on and poppin in Philly I guess!!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 am

Haha I hope so.. xHHx You guys are going to philly right? I think someone said it..
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

They said they going. I do think sgibs is at a huge disadvantage this late in the year. In Orlando the game was new and he didn't give everything away. It's like the madden community has free scouting reports on him.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 am

heres the deal.

regardless of what happened, this type of nonsesne is not what happens here. we dont have call out threads and we wont have call out threads in the future. This is an enviroment where people come to enjoy and discuss Madden. Dont like it? Dont care. Leave, I dont need you, Zfarls doesnt need you, and the rest of the community doesnt need you.

anyone can think they are better, cooler, and have a better site/tv show then me. I dont care. Zfarls and I created this enviroment, we provide a kick *** TV show and yet we STILL get people complaining.

if you dont like it, fine, i invite you to go use your creative brain power and use your own resources and duplicate what we do or heck do it better. This type of behavior wont be tolerated. Ship up or ship out and yes im specifically referring to you bronco. Bibleman and Beach...you guys are fine...you both understand what it means to have a discussion lol.

Bronco, clean it up.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 am

Hey gibs, are you going to run Balanced the whole Players Bowl? I bet you could still get to the playoffs with it.. but you may need to change it up since a lot of high name ballers watch or have played on your show vs. you so they know their opponent well =]
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 am

gotta dance with the girl that brought you there.

im opening more up and focusing on better reads and advantagous ways to beat A gap heat from nickel odd split...WHICH has had me shy away from it the past 3 weeks.

The past three weeks I have lost in the GOTW, but I lost do to specific scenarios. TURNOVERS, specifically FUMBLES.

Chris Johnson has killed me. Back to the Chargers and refocused for this weeks GOTW!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

i like Gibs statements here:

-we dont have call out threads ummm...we don't need'em! who cares?

-this is an enviroment where people come to enjoy and discuss Madden. Dont like it? Dont care. Leave, I dont need you, Zfarls doesnt need you, and the rest of the community doesnt need you.

let's keep it that way! if you are one of those cats that crave all of the b.s. capping, calling out, negativity and d1ck-swinging contests over a videogame....then go to one of the other madden sites that tolerate all of that foolishness.

-Zfarls and I created this enviroment, we provide a kick *** TV show and yet we STILL get people complaining.

the MB community and tv show is top-notch! so...they're not complaining Gibs....but HATING!

i read where a wise man once said.....

"IT IS EASY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOTHING TO BETTER A PEOPLE TO CRITIC AND UNDERMINE THOSE THAT DO"

-if you dont like it, fine, i invite you to go use your creative brain power and use your own resources and duplicate what we do or heck do it better.

ummm...they can't and that is quite obvious! if they could...they wouldn't be here at MB constantly trying to get a game with you Gibs or trying to constantly call you out! especially....when there are literally thousands of cats willing and ready to play them from other sites that they are on and online in the lobbies or quick matches. with that being the case....why are they so fixated on playing 1 man? smh!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

thanks Mili.

always a moral booster!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 am

But there is nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the short-comings of others is there? Haha just kidding but really. I've been the victim of a call out thread. It hurt my feelings =( Hopefully there is no more =D

GL Sgibs.. I wish I could attend but I'm about 2,500 miles away lol..
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 am

That's what i'm saying. I have no beef with the xhhx crew, but when they get in here calling out gibs for not playing a game "right" lol and putting money up that they could beat him that is not cool.
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 pm

we didn't call out sgibs for playing wrong .... bronco did .... and yea i said id put money up but it was to try to get him to play bronco for the gotw ... I wasnt doing it just for being disrespectful you feel me? .... though the statement does rain true if he wants it to on May 15th lolol geek Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

ZFarls wrote:
BTW, we were at Orlando MLG wearing huge shirts that ZFarls, Sgibs and Maddenbible. You could have came over and said Hey, whats up Im so and so... We met and talked to plenty of cool people down there. Thats how we met finch and JRC who were cool dudes

In real life everyone is only as good as there next tournament, but in Madden, its all about the past. Guys that went on TV in 05 still refer to themselves as madden nations _____, yeah it was cool and they are "madden celebs" i guess, but some of those people didnt win a game at mlg.

What does pretty good at MLG mean even though it was your first tourney?

Reasons we do random GOTW-
1. So anyone who spams the fourms saying im so good play me doesnt get rewarded over a person who wants to play but acts normal.
2. Nobody will tune in to see sgibs vs joe schmo. if your a big name you take precedence.
3. Many people want to play and choosing it randomly is the best way.
4. Need to make sure that person is online and available at designated time.

I agree with your reasoning behind the gotw choosing, I guess letting bronco play would open up a can of worms? . ...

did finch tell ya how I wupped him LOLZ but yea uh well i lost to Aron 10-7 the game before he played sgibs ... so i would have played sgibs but i threw a stupid pick 6 n the second half silent pale Sad
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

I was beating Aron 17-0 and then the game froze twice and it changed the entire pace of hte gm. I was able to pull through though!
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 pm

These little kids sound like they're trying to make the madden bus or something. I'm looking forward to twim this week it should be hilarious! I can already see gibs repping an HH shirt clowing these dudes lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

i am purposely not commenting cuz like gibs says he is trying to keep downw the hate/flames. if anybody wants to ball psn xHHx_SIR_RAMIC i always up for a game im on everyday. yes i plan on going to players bowl but u never kno what will happen that could keep u from going. but once again yes i am going.

now bronco he in texas so he might wanna go but i wouldnt call it 100% also the same for bible who is in tennessee. so if u guys have the ability to be reasonable u can acknowledge the fact that there are alot of really good baller who cannot make it to certain event based on distance.

me and va are in va so were r a 4 1/4 hr drive away so we can make it the others would definitively have amuch tougher/expensive time trying to get there.

once again psn xHHx_SIR_RAMIC
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm

pardity wrote:
These little kids sound like they're trying to make the madden bus or something. I'm looking forward to twim this week it should be hilarious! I can already see gibs repping an HH shirt clowing these dudes lol

clowning? for what? saying you could beat gibs? that's all I've done .. n bronco just was protesting the fg block and saying he could do the same ..... you are sounding stupid

n lol at lil kids ... ramfestival is married, so is bronco, and vabeach is about to be ... and im the youngest at 19 albino

Last edited by Bibleman on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

lock thread. pretty useless atp
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

..they wouldn't be here at MB constantly trying to get a game with you Gibs or trying to constantly call you out! especially....when there are literally thousands of cats

This right here is hilarious to me when did i beg for a game? tell me the post. all that happened was psn: gbrooks said "yo bronco and gibs should play" then i said "im always down im on ps3" lol if thats begging my bad lmao
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

bronco, I give everyone a second chance.

so act on that chance. its done and over with. there is nothing left to discuss.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next