Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?

Go down 
+23
WFColonel56
ZFarls
Frunkis
North_Nj_201
Militant X 1
pardity
gdbrooks55
madden person
jayfury
Cochlea
Geordaigs
mdolla
mr down bad
JokerGotDots
snaponic
ZAN
sgibs
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
bahdbwoy
xHHx_VaBeach757
randers
wangtangkiki
xhhxbronco
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mdolla

mdolla

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Real classy!!! Remember this is a game to take our minds off real life.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

This is an important topic for everyone to read and understand. We simply wont have our forums to garbage. There are some good tips on here and that would be sad.

Gibs was smashing A-ron early in that game. Kid was shell shocked. He got 2 back to back freezes which he had a 15 to 20 min strategy session. Im not sure who you were but were friendly dudes
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

xhhxbronco wrote:
..they wouldn't be here at MB constantly trying to get a game with you Gibs or trying to constantly call you out! especially....when there are literally thousands of cats

This right here is hilarious to me when did i beg for a game? tell me the post. all that happened was psn: gbrooks said "yo bronco and gibs should play" then i said "im always down im on ps3" lol if thats begging my bad lmao

naw bruh...you got it twisted! what is hilarious here....is that i mentioned no names in that post. lol! clown

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madden person

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Bibleman wrote:
pardity wrote:
These little kids sound like they're trying to make the madden bus or something. I'm looking forward to twim this week it should be hilarious! I can already see gibs repping an HH shirt clowing these dudes lol

clowning? for what? saying you could beat gibs? that's all I've done .. n bronco just was protesting the fg block and saying he could do the same ..... you are sounding stupid

n lol at lil kids ... ramfestival is married, so is bronco, and vabeach is about to be ... and im the youngest at 19 albino
Act your age then.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm

LOCK DA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing good can come frm this thread being open
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

LOCK THE THREAD.....CAUSE THE TOPIC IS DEAD!!!!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

looks like some serious ballers on here =] PSN Swaganomics95 add me =]
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

madden person wrote:
Bibleman wrote:
pardity wrote:
These little kids sound like they're trying to make the madden bus or something. I'm looking forward to twim this week it should be hilarious! I can already see gibs repping an HH shirt clowing these dudes lol

clowning? for what? saying you could beat gibs? that's all I've done .. n bronco just was protesting the fg block and saying he could do the same ..... you are sounding stupid

n lol at lil kids ... ramfestival is married, so is bronco, and vabeach is about to be ... and im the youngest at 19 albino
Act your age then.

once again you try to hate on me with no merit to do so ..... what exactly did i do that wasn't acting my age? ...................
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
LOCK THE THREAD.....CAUSE THE TOPIC IS DEAD!!!!

~Mili

in the interest of freedom of speech and respecting someones opinion: WHY WOULD U CLOSE THE THREAD?
just cause u dont agree with what somenone is saying dosent mean u should close a thread. no one is cursing or making any racial slurs or nothing crazy like that so why close the thread. if the topic is dead to u mili then dont post on it, also dont read it. no one is making u or anyone else read the 8 or 9 pages in this thread. this isnt a dictatorship where everyone must agree with whoever is in charge, and if u dont then we'll just close ur thread. lol. c'mon man, its just a debate. whats the harm with that? gFF
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

this is a week old.stop talkin bout this dumb crap.ne1 can be good at madden.every1 is a normal person.just lab up.stop hatin each other over a video gm.gosh
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

jordanl95 wrote:
looks like some serious ballers on here =] PSN Swaganomics95 add me =]

thts wat im tlkin bout everybody pik up a controller and ball
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:

in the interest of freedom of speech and respecting someones opinion: WHY WOULD U CLOSE THE THREAD?
just cause u dont agree with what somenone is saying dosent mean u should close a thread. no one is cursing or making any racial slurs or nothing crazy like that so why close the thread. if the topic is dead to u mili then dont post on it, also dont read it. no one is making u or anyone else read the 8 or 9 pages in this thread. this isnt a dictatorship where everyone must agree with whoever is in charge, and if u dont then we'll just close ur thread. lol. c'mon man, its just a debate. whats the harm with that? gFF

unbelievable! VaBeach....if you read this thread....you would have clearly seen that i am not the only one that made that simple comment about closing the thread cause it wasn't going anywhere constructive to the MB community...but...for some reason you mention me. now why is that dude? Evil or Very Mad

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

mili ur so sensitive, lol. ur post was the most recent so i guess its just bad timing by ur part. but if it makes u feel better, my last post goes to ANYONE who continues to look at the thread but claims that "its dead, and needs to be locked" LOL. look at how many views this thread has, more than any other thread in this section, but yall claim its dead? smh. i stand by my previous statement; if u dont wanna read it then dont click on it to read it. just that simple. gFF
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
mili you are so sensitive, lol. ur post was the most recent so i guess its just bad timing by ur part. but if it makes u feel better, my last post goes to ANYONE who continues to look at the thread but claims that "its dead, and needs to be locked" LOL. look at how many views this thread has, more than any other thread in this section, but yall claim its dead? smh. i stand by my previous statement; if u dont wanna read it then dont click on it to read it. just that simple. gFF

now i am sensitive? lol! this thread needs to die cause it turned into a flame. that simple!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

when a thread breaks down to flaming and trolling it's worthless.

The thread has views b/c it has flame wars started bya group of trolls.

makes for a viewable, but worthless, thread.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

lol @ mili
not every single thread is suppose to be full of madden-tips and hints. READ THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. ur in the general section! not offensive/defensive strategies section lol. u talk like u dont be on other sites. c'mon dawg i just seen u in theg@mersl@b and i posted in there with u. so kill the high n mighty act and just be real. thats all im sayin just be real. like i said earlier, if u dont like whats in this thread then dont read it. JUST THAT SIMPLE. atleast for me it is but u just keep lookin at this thread but u claim its dead???

i enjoy this site and the variety of different views this site provides. That, and how interactive this site is (TWIM). so farls / gibs please dont close the thread just cause someone has a difference of opinion, were all human. gFF
Back to top Go down
gdbrooks55

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm

sorry guys! lol blame me!! this was all my fault! haha but for real RAM and Bronco are both 2 of the best players i have played all season and i believe that they would fair well now in a tournament and like gibs said learn and get better for the future by going
Back to top Go down
gdbrooks55

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 pm

as for me i will stick to my movie gallery and best buy tournaments to win a free game every year ha but anyone that wants to play its PSN: gbrooks55 (lvl 31)
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm

@gdbrooks55. O ain't trying to see no level 31 at no best buy tourny. That's too good. Lol. Get to real tournys. You never know. Luck has alot to do with madden at times. A good day you never know bro.
Back to top Go down
gdbrooks55

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 am

i would like to go to get better for sure! maybe next year
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 am

sgibs7 wrote:

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Enough said
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 am

gdbrooks ya man the more tournys you go to the better will you get!

plus they are tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

gdbrooks55 wrote:

gdbrooks its not too late yet homie, i dont know where ur located but playersbowl isnt until may, u should try and make it. it'll be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
gdbrooks55 wrote:

gdbrooks its not too late yet homie, i dont know where ur located but playersbowl isnt until may, u should try and make it. it'll be alot of fun.

I seocnd that...its the last major tournament and the last chance to shine in 2010. If anything just go for the experiance. it really is a good time espicially if you got a good crew of guys.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

exactly, u dont wanna be here the week after playersbowl wishing u would have went. i went to mlg orlando and that might have been the most fun ive ever had playin madden. tournies are definitly fun when ur with ur boys or ur winning lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?   SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SGIBS BLOCKING FGS IN WEEKLY GM?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next