Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

strategy pad OPTIONAL

Go down 
+4
xHHx_JayNizz
ZFarls
wandeezy623
Tyler1281
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

strategy pad OPTIONAL Empty
PostSubject: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=gameflow_gameplanning

Last Paragraph : "Of course, one thing to be clear on is that everything is optional. If you want to play without GameFlow you can. You can choose to play with the conventional play call screen (old style play call screen that's been around since the advent of football gaming). You can choose to turn off coordinator audio, subtitles, and strategy pad. Pretty much everything is an option."
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

that just turns the graphic in the upper left corner off so u cant see it, it does not return you to the Madden 10 controls, sorry
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

NOOOO

Hopes up, HOPES CRUSHED
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

yeah defense is gonna be rough this year...

but good players will still adapt
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 pm

i have 2 problems with the left stick aka stategy pad,

1. u can tell if ur opponent is running or passing the ball every play

2. up is "hot route" on offense but on defense down is "hot route"! WTF EA!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

This is fuckking stupid.. They need to fix this.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Btw, how exactly can you tell if it's run or pass?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

i don't like the fact that you have to press a button to activate it, it takes 3 buttons for your first move and 2 for your second it kinda messes up the rhythm of setting up your play
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

i agree 100% jay, looks like a year of *** D...
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm

that run/pass glitch is gunna be patched but its crazy how something like that got thru
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:12 am

How could you tell? I looked at the strategy pad and when I called a run and pass it looked the same.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

when u run it doesnt say hot routes on the top of the dpad and when you pass it does say hot routes
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

I love that the "Strategy Pad" is already broken.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Oh okay wandeezy.. The problem was that I came out in a pass then audibled to a run.. I thought that it would show the error.. You have to come out in a run to see it. ok cool.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm

yeah but hopefully in the first patch they will take care of it and then again i have talked to people that have the game that say that this glitch is non existent...

At first I wasnt too crazy about this game but it is growing on me, the strat pad s cool cuz once u key in the hot route u can then use the d pad to cycle thru players again, so if your on the MLB hit down,down and then u are ready to cycle again, once I got used to this I like it.

The player movements are better and more realistic, the user catching is awesome and this year if you user the DB you have just as much of a chance as user picking the ball as the WR does... the run game is sweet but on the flip side it can be stopped, broken tackles are an issue though. Also the new fade route is cool and more realistic and great for lobbing it to the corner of the endzone and going up and gettin the ball.

I really think this is going to be a fun Madden once everyone gets used to it, it seems very complete
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:30 pm

I think the player movements are more realistic but it's not better for Madden. You know how to control your body in real life, and you don't do it based on a 6 or 8 axis direction.. Sometimes the player will make unnecessary movements that put me out of position.. They should change the way players cut back to last year, even if it isn't as realistic.. It still gave us control on defense.. This year, control on defense is a joke. The offense has all these crazy moves.. It's almost like the WRs can instantly turn around and head up field while the LBs have to do this awkward animation where they stop moving, then they run up field.. It should be even for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad OPTIONAL   strategy pad OPTIONAL Empty

Back to top Go down

strategy pad OPTIONAL
Page 1 of 1