Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

strategy pad visual aid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
z3r0seven

strategy pad visual aid Empty
PostSubject: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 pm

gibs can you explain what you were talking about in one of the mad den episodes about the visual aid. i got confused once you started saying it was confusing and i couldnt find anythin in the forums explaining it.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm

You can turn off the strategy pad so it doesn't appear when you hot route. It is still the same system but it doesn't require you to press a direction on the d-pad to turn it on. It's always on. Usually you have to press up, then up to get to hot routes.. well you can just press up and you are already at hot routes.
Back to top Go down
z3r0seven

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

so you dont need that extra button press to activate the strategy pad. but the trade off is you have to have the pad memorized b/c you can not see it?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

That is correct. Honestly it's the best way to go...because you WILL subconsciously FORCE yourself to remember it. It's really not hard anyways.

Right activates backers
Left activates DL
Up activates Coverage
Down activates the player you are controlling

and from there the stick auds are majority the same as past maddens, except for contains, flat and purple zones...
Back to top Go down
z3r0seven

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

yeah i hear what you are saying. zan, will you be goin back to the old way after the patch? i mean if u get the pad down and disable it so you dont have that extra button press then its pretty much the same once you get it down right
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I'll consider it...because the d-pad, at times, isn't as responsive as I would like...
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am

Im not sure yet either im starting to get used to it
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 am

i'll pop madden back in once the patch is released. i did attempt to learn the strat pad, but i am a creature of habit and things didn't turn out too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strategy pad visual aid   strategy pad visual aid Empty

Back to top Go down

strategy pad visual aid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: