Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Where's the Defense?!

Go down 
+6
wandeezy623
sgibs
WFColonel56
secondhandsoxx
xHEx DeathAngel
JakeH23
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

Where's the Defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm

this game seems so over powered for the offense its ridicolus. The "Ask madden" people are having no trouble just scoring. My first game just went 79-76 6 min quarters with no accel clock by me losing in OT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 pm

I totally agree with you on this part. No question offense is over powered.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:49 pm

I was number one on gamebattles (25-0) running kids up on Madden 10
My first game on '11 I just lost to my little brother.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Maybe they made the offense so strong to support the gameplanning feature? If the computer is calling the plays for you, but the defense shuts you down everytime, it would be very frustrating to a new player. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Where's the defense? With the patch
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 pm

you cant hot route with the strategy pad. either wait for the patch or battle through this learning curve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 pm

forget hot routing my safeties act ike they are somewhere else, Troy Polomalu is seriously acting like hes never played football before, I have never seen such dumb DB's haha
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah, I've got a 5K tourny in a week. I'm going to have to struggle with this strat pad until then. After that I'm waiting until I get my old control scheme back.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:57 am

Im not really having any problems with D to be honest, getting used to the strat pad took me 1 day.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 am

I Love the ravens D-Book, might run with that this year, the only game i had defense was a team play game when i through a touchdown to win against the saints with a heap's juggling catch with 23 seconds left. That game was a 21 17 win and i ran the odd split and the 3-3-5 with the ravens against brees.

Thanks,

haseo15

Back to top Go down
Limb Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am

Offense is insanely overpowered.

I primarily play power run scheme, 60 percent run to 40 percent pass. Even so, I'm still easily throwing for 300 yards with Jason Campbell, to one of the worst receiving corps in the game.

Getting used to the strategy pad? Sure, I'm doing that.

Usable on defense?

No way.

Unless they figure out a way to force the offense to wait to snap the ball, it's going to be a long year. I usually have time for one adjustment, maybe two. That's it. Forget reblitzing, I don't even try anymore. I used to be able to go to press coverage, reblitz three down linemen, put the 4th in spy, and blitz a linebacker.

With this system, it's literally impossible.

So while the O seems overpowered, much of it is probably due to the D being severely handicapped.
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am

yes seems like 3-3-5 is the defense this yr, and the blitzes are way to easy, but good player no how to play vs the blitzers lol, but i'm not feeling the dpad at all on defense i dont bother hot routing for now lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

i swear ea is crazy...how do they update the 335 in most 3-4 base playbooks but leave the 4-3 based pbs with the same basic 335.... makes me wonder man

BY THE WAY

POST 700
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

I think the EA development team was on crack when they made this. Do they think the offense should be able to score at will. The only way i make stands on defense is if the guy is an idiot and runs it three times. Or i get a turnover.

Thansk,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

i struggled getting plays set up last year now i cant get any plays set up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Defense?!   Where's the Defense?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the Defense?!
Page 1 of 1