Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) Empty
PostSubject: OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)   OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

My Tip: On the quick auds, in a face-to-face game with someone, if you want to choose a formation audible for the formation you are currently in, you can highlight and hold ANY of the:

Run - Quick Pass - Deep Pass - PA Pass

audibles and keep holding and then release the cursor on any of the other ones to fake out your opponent (just as you can do to screenwatchers at the playcall screen). Just this past weekend at a tournament, I came out gun, auded down to I-Big held on playaction and released on run, and my opponent took the bait. Result: 60 yard streak up the seam where his user safety woulda/shoulda/coulda been...had he NOT been screenwatching

Keep Reading....

Now THIS IS THE MONEYMAKER: I didn't find this, nor do I claim to. My good friend, Adjust, told me this tip and it will REALLY help you in a face-to-face game.

The OLD quick audible system, where you used the right analog for formation audibles is STILL in the game. All you have to do is hit X (or square on PS3) twice to bring up your auds that you chose. Those are all labeled by the button selection...but what isn't in the instructions is this:

When you have you A, Y, X, LB, and RB audibles up...you can STILL access the run, quick pass, deep pass, and PA pass formation audibles for the formation you are in. Just flick the stick up, down, right, or left (like past years' Maddens) to choose your quick AUDS from your non-quick aud screen!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)   OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I thought everyone knew this.. I probably should have said it lol.. Yep.. just press Square + Square & whichever directions you want.. Up = Quick Pass; Down = Run; Left = Deep Pass, Right = PA Pass [I think]
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)   OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Yup...I'm sure I'll get grilled for the "common knowledge" post by some smart-a "advanced" baller, but a lot of guys are really struggling with the controls for the new game. I can't tell you how many guys who were legit in past years that I see running vanilla O and D because of these new menus...

But hey, I'm at work...nothing better to do...so I decided to type up something that hopefully will help SOMEONE out.

Wang, did you know about holding the button and scrolling through the quick auds (like the playcall screen), though?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)   OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks zan!

I think I covered this in episode three of Mad Den TV!

Good tip none the less
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)   OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD) Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE AUDIBLES TIPS (BEAT SCREENWATCHERS HEAD TO HEAD)
Page 1 of 1