Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Online Franchise (ps3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Chamb

New Online Franchise (ps3) Empty
PostSubject: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 am

I have started a new online franchise. The franchise has the same settings as online ranked games, real rosters and will advance at least 2 times a week.

I want to make every game count. So far there r 12 users and I want at least 16 b4 I kick the season off on Thursday.

I am constantly online and will able to answer any questions you may have. If u r interested in joining respond to this thread with ur psn username or contact me on psn. My psn username is Chamb.

Teams taken so far are:
Ravens
Jets
Chargers
Redskins
Vikings
Chiefs
Lions
Texans
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:58 am

Charlie Chamb wrote:
I have started a new online franchise. The franchise has the same settings as online ranked games, real rosters and will advance at least 2 times a week.

I want to make every game count. So far there r 12 users and I want at least 16 b4 I kick the season off on Thursday.

I am constantly online and will able to answer any questions you may have. If u r interested in joining respond to this thread with ur psn username or contact me on psn. My psn username is Chamb.

Teams taken so far are:
Ravens
Jets
Chargers
Redskins
Vikings
Chiefs
Lions
Texans

I will join it but what is going on with the Madden Bible league? It seems like we can never get enough people to start the league... how can we promote that so that we get a full league of 32 teams?

Back to top Go down
Charlie Chamb

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:05 am

bakagaijin wrote:
Charlie Chamb wrote:

Teams taken so far are:
Ravens
Jets
Chargers
Redskins
Vikings
Chiefs
Lions
Texans

I will join it but what is going on with the Madden Bible league? It seems like we can never get enough people to start the league... how can we promote that so that we get a full league of 32 teams?

Idk. Ima a newbie. I'm jus tryna get this league poppin cuz I'm in control and kno it will actually advance unlike other leagues I've joined. What's ur psn?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Chamb

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm

18 more spots left. Join now.
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 pm

sent you a friend request
Back to top Go down
Charlie Chamb

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am

spincter wrote:
sent you a friend request
Ima send u the franchise invite in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Chamb

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 am

There's still a few spots left ima start the franchise 2moro so jus holla if u want in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Online Franchise (ps3)   New Online Franchise (ps3) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Online Franchise (ps3)
Page 1 of 1