Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gamestop Tournament Round 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
direwolves14

Gamestop Tournament Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Did anyone get an email with information about round 2 yet?
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm

I have not, I'm afraid Im gionna miss it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 am

nope i still havent gotten it yet either
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

lol.. I hope that GS learns from their mistake.. It's pathetic.. They don't know tournaments...

I wonder who suggested the idea to make the tournament online.. this was probably what was said:

"You know what? We should make a tournament virtual! Instead of having people come to our store and buy products, we should make it online where players can glitch each other in the comfort of their own homes!!!"
Back to top Go down
direwolves14

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Agreed it is pathetic Wang
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
lol.. I hope that GS learns from their mistake.. It's pathetic.. They don't know tournaments...

I wonder who suggested the idea to make the tournament online.. this was probably what was said:

"You know what? We should make a tournament virtual! Instead of having people come to our store and buy products, we should make it online where players can glitch each other in the comfort of their own homes!!!"

well said... QFT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Tournament Round 2   Gamestop Tournament Round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Tournament Round 2
Page 1 of 1