Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

"The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb

Go down 
+3
steelersfan0023
matthewxy1
ryan94
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ryan94

"The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb Empty
PostSubject: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm

the Dal playbook is by far one of the best playbooks that zfarls and sgibs put out. in the book it explains all the plays with great detail. they also put in a "understanding the concepts section" where sgibs explains the 5 formations of success in depth and explains why you must have them. In the book it also contains 4 different schemes you can run.They are balanced, run heavy, pass heavy, and pass balanced. also with this playbook you don't have to have a great quarterback for this scheme. it fits any team. so you raiders lovers should definitely consider the book. also this book doesn't teach plays, it teaches concepts. for example in the book they explain the 3 things you need to have for a great running game so even if you don't want to run Dallas you can run your own playbook and just apply the concepts he teachs for a great running game. same thing applies with the 5 formations of success
Back to top Go down
matthewxy1

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Quote :
gibs is 2-0 on twim with this book. i'll probably take this book for a spin when i get it

good post

Yes...true...but I'd argue that his defense won him the first game (against me....horrible forced screen pass)....and against Jeter his D stepped up greatly. His O stalled in the 2nd half of Jeter game.
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:28 pm

thanks man
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Have you received the eBook already?
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

yea i got it early though. farls said it will be mailed out later tonight to the winners kit owners
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

book is done- videos are done

we are almost ready to give it a go fellas
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm

lol y did you have to make an ebook of the PB i have been using all year???

Now everyones gonna know all the super secret glitch money super dooper cowboy plays
hahaha
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm

When are we getting it mr sgibs. Im excited
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm

im excited as well!

winners kit guys get it tomorrow

everyone else gets it next tuesday
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Anytime tomorrow of a specific time?
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 pm

the offense is sooo good
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 pm

I went through every playbook in madden a couple months back and I settled in on Atlanta before finally deciding on Dallas as the best overall playbook in the game for me... I bought the guide today and went through the video portion and I was glad to see a fresh take this playbook. I've got a few plays to add to my arsenal now thanks guys great work. I'll take my time and lab it all this weekend. Obviously since I run Dallas and wasn't changing I happy to see you guys picked it for a book
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

your going to like this offensive alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb   "The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Most Balanced Offense of All Time" the Dal pb
Page 1 of 1