Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!

Go down 
+2
Ryker3
ZAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 am

Keep it classy, boys.
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 am

Great contribution to the community.

Suggestion:

Writing out each step for a set up in a bulleted or numbered list is much easier to read and follow.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:56 am

Yep.. like I said before. I would definitely have a step by step eBook rather than a paragraph eBook.. it's just harder to understand..

Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Yea I feel you wang, now I said it'd be done wedensday so I had to rush it becuase it was friday and just wanted to get it out there. People seemed to understand it though, so all good. When I start making this atl book im going to defintiley do the bulleted steps.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 pm

with the run D, you mention move the right LB, which is a corner or safety to the left. how far left do we move him over?
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Over the LDT I believe, stacked behind him.

ALSO, I labbed the run D last night...

What happens when I snap the ball is the LB I am usering when I turbo blitz comes through behind the center (on the left hand side of the center) and then I have to user him to get the tackle...

Is that what is suppose to happen?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 am

jalapenos789 wrote:
Over the LDT I believe, stacked behind him.

ALSO, I labbed the run D last night...

What happens when I snap the ball is the LB I am usering when I turbo blitz comes through behind the center (on the left hand side of the center) and then I have to user him to get the tackle...

Is that what is suppose to happen?

Sorta.. It depends on the run, but you definitely have to user for the tackle..

The pinched DL & two spies should cause the center & one guard to chase them & you rush in behind them to tackle the RB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!   JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

JETER DEFENSIVE E-BOOK FEEDBACK, QUESTION, AND ANSWER THREAD!
Page 1 of 1