Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How to stop this?

Go down 
+6
wandeezy623
ezekjuninor
xHHx_megatron
Dalton Big D
xHHx_JayNizz
vlaks1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vlaks1

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

How do you stop motioned C-routes?

Like the play we all know where u motion the outside WR on a c-route in and wing it to him.

Kid I play in the playoffs runs a lot of this.

I norm jus man up = /...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

you have to either put your DE on a purple or a yellow, but i think its a purple
Back to top Go down
vlaks1

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Isn't there another way, so I can maintain pressure?

If not, I can try and run the contain D with that I suppose
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

get out of man coverage, in a play like corner strike from singleback ace you can motion the c route from either side and you will get burned.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 pm

no blitz is quick enough to stop a hike throw to a c route when motioned.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 am

Dalton Big D wrote:
no blitz is quick enough to stop a hike throw to a c route when motioned.

haha yea listen to dalton...he learned the hard way
Back to top Go down
vlaks1

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 am

heh sounds good, I'll throw some zone in there. I guess I'll mix in some cover-2 since he loves the flats.

Questions for you Mega: I use your run D but only to stop them when I know they are running. I set it up by putting one MLB in the B-gap on the strong side (side with TE) and then leave the other MLB as is or put in B-gap and user FS right? I also blitz down the DTs. Am i doing it right? I am finding that people are running on me somewhat when I use it and kno they will be running.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:29 am

throw pressure of the outside edge and have a purple zone on the C route side
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 am

You can't stop it with man D, it develops to fast, you've got to play zone, i run the play from the run n gun playbook
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 am

You can't stop it with man D, it develops to fast, you've got to play zone, i run the play from the run n gun playbook
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

im tellin you play man and put your DE on a purple
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm

The De on purple can't react quick enough, its literally snap and throw
Back to top Go down
vlaks1

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Purple route was 2 slow and for some reason cov 2 did not work either...thus I lost w/e
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

well it works for me
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

Im tellin u it wont work...purple zone doesnt get there fast enuff...only thing to stop it is to play a cv3.

I told him bout the ace corner strike
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

vlaks1 wrote:
heh sounds good, I'll throw some zone in there. I guess I'll mix in some cover-2 since he loves the flats.

Questions for you Mega: I use your run D but only to stop them when I know they are running. I set it up by putting one MLB in the B-gap on the strong side (side with TE) and then leave the other MLB as is or put in B-gap and user FS right? I also blitz down the DTs. Am i doing it right? I am finding that people are running on me somewhat when I use it and kno they will be running.

Thanks!

* make sure the LBs are at the original depth over both the B gaps *

dont make it look like ur blitzing...when the LB comes in, it will clog up the hole stopping the rb or make him bounce outside where ur d-end is going or the ss or olb will be...

If u cheat him close to the LOS...the lineman will get to him faster, allowing the rb time to make a decision on where to go.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

Im tellin u it wont work...purple zone doesnt get there fast enuff...only thing to stop it is to play a cv3.

this guy will abuse this play if your in man...lol
i tried to stop it in man the other day, i had two man under and brought the ss and fs in blues to the outside of the te on the line of scrimage and the first play the purple deflected the ball, but he didnt react at all, it might of hit his head.

next play he went right back to it, waited a hair longer to throw and the purples went too far outside and he hit me for a big gain.

the de wont get there as fast as the ss, and if you wait just barely longer it gonna be a big gain
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

lol ok guys what ever you say, im gonna keep stoppin it with my purple zone, while you guys keep bitchin about how it doesn't stop it. LMAO!! if you guys are such pros about stopping it then why ask for help?
Back to top Go down
vlaks1

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 pm

I asked for help not them....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Dalton Big D wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

this guy will abuse this play if your in man...lol
i tried to stop it in man the other day, i had two man under and brought the ss and fs in blues to the outside of the te on the line of scrimage and the first play the purple deflected the ball, but he didnt react at all, it might of hit his head.

next play he went right back to it, waited a hair longer to throw and the purples went too far outside and he hit me for a big gain.

the de wont get there as fast as the ss, and if you wait just barely longer it gonna be a big gain

I didnt abuse it! LOL...u asked me to run it haha
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:32 am

not like you ran it every play like you made me respect it and get out of man coverage
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm

ezekjuninor wrote:
The De on purple can't react quick enough, its literally snap and throw

did you see the gibs vs farlz game of the week?? farlz put his DE in a purple and got an INT

Im tellin you it works afro
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 pm

id have to agree with Jaynizz on this one, the purple zone does stop it
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 am

wandeezy623 wrote:
id have to agree with Jaynizz on this one, the purple zone does stop it
Thats if you know which way its coming, it can be run from either side of the field without having to flip the play
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:12 am

lol don't even start, all that is, is mind games, and that can be played on both offense and defense, we didn't talk about flipping and changing the play we talked about stopping the C-route
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to stop this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next