Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How to stop this?

Go down 
+6
wandeezy623
ezekjuninor
xHHx_megatron
Dalton Big D
xHHx_JayNizz
vlaks1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

How to stop this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 am

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
lol don't even start, all that is, is mind games, and that can be played on both offense and defense, we didn't talk about flipping and changing the play we talked about stopping the C-route
it doesn't have to be flipped, from the formation i run it from there are C routes on either sides of the field
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 am

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
lol don't even start, all that is, is mind games, and that can be played on both offense and defense, we didn't talk about flipping and changing the play we talked about stopping the C-route

all we have to do is wait for c route to get inside the purple zone...lol
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 am

The play is well better than stick and is harder to stop, the ultimate man beater :L
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

lol not if its a hike throw, you act like you can read a purple zone from the line of scrimage

d@mn i forgot how good you guys are
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

lol not if its a hike throw, you act like you can read a purple zone from the line of scrimage

I run it out of SB ace, unless Ur going 2 put purple zones on both sides of the field you're not stopping it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 pm

c'mon man you act like that play is unstoppable. Its a good play to mix in but its not a play that you can run all game
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
c'mon man you act like that play is unstoppable. Its a good play to mix in but its not a play that you can run all game
I'm not saying that it's unstoppable.
It's a solid man beater, i normally don't like to use it unless its a big 3rd down situation,
I will normally only run it 2 maybe 3 times a game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

obviously u have no idea......its quite easy to read a purple zone seeming how they are called flat to curl routes and since ace corner strike comes with a flat route, the purple will react to the flat, not the c route...thank you come again...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am

and yah u could run it all game like falcon cross....
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am

Can someone pm me some canoe defense Embarassed pale

I mean I know what I WONT do again. just wanted some other pointers

Last edited by maguffin82 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am

ummmmmm has any1 tried to put the OLB's in hook zones. Play a cover 0 with 2 olb hook zones that should lurk the c routes (they should anyway) and your DL should be able to get to the QB by the time the routes develop too far deep
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

obviously u have no idea......its quite easy to read a purple zone seeming how they are called flat to curl routes and since ace corner strike comes with a flat route, the purple will react to the flat, not the c route...thank you come again...

yep i guess it is quite easy to read a purple route when your just hike throwing it lmao! think about it, your not making any reads your just motioning snapping and throwing lol.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11608288

24:50 Smile
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 pm

http://leaguedaddy.com/leagues/teams/?lid=3021&tid=138832

C4 league jaynizz and my bengals cheers

VS.

http://leaguedaddy.com/leagues/teams/?lid=3049&tid=139922

Megatrons bengals scratch

Thank you come again king
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:

yep i guess it is quite easy to read a purple route when your just hike throwing it lmao! think about it, your not making any reads your just motioning snapping and throwing lol.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11608288

24:50 Smile

Fkin broke my speakers lmao
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 am

lol ya i had ear phones in, freakin made my ears ring for like 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 am

yah and ur point??? the games I lost were flukes and all those people I lost to even admitted they got lucky LMAO....im not a sore loser but its hard to win when I fumble 3-4 times a game which is why I lost once by alot..but the other games I still managed to have kept it close.

Yea I motion snap it...it doesnt mean I HAVE to throw ASAP...all it does is allow my wr to gain a couple steps on the defender and burns any press.. I dont even motion snap unless Im gettin pressed lmao..

if ur trying to compare yourself to me lets just say you're a microcosm of what I am on the sticks..

Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Stirring the pot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 am

lol the pot has been stirred well
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop this?   How to stop this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2